Non-lagging or low-lagging indicators - page 4

Vinin >> :

If you find them, post them here. I am also interested.

It is on your forum, it is not lagging, but it is ahead of my TS for scalping "price peak", I would like you to improve it if you can, it needs to filter unnecessary signals to create a responder.... But nobody wants to do it, I do not even look at the other Induks, they are not that much help, the obvious is that they show, and for the scalper is already visible, maybe there is a good medium-term trade, for me these signals are late, at this time I am likely to have a signal to close, if you can help me .....

Low lag indicator, but the signals can be false ))

double iWPR( string symbol, int timeframe, int period, int shift)
Расчет индикатора Larry Williams' Percent Range.

Oskar1 писал(а) >>

It is on your forum, it is not lagging, but it is ahead of my TS scalping "price peak", if you can refine it, I need to filter unnecessary signals to create an oscillator.... If I wanted to use it, I would have to look at it with the same brush,

I have no interest in other ones, I am not even close to them.

nen:

A Leading Indicator is an indicator that indicates where support or resistance is likely to appear before the market gets there...

Does it mean that if we add such characteristics of a real order setting system (not to be confused with TS) as slippage, counter quoting, requotes, jitter, spread (+ if we talk about manual trading - trader's glitches =), etc., not to mention SL and TP, it appears that any indicator we have is "lagging"?

By the way, is there any resource on the net that would collect statistics on potential theoretical profit of indicator (profit in the direction of the signal) ?

Indicator - indicates (shows) what is currently there. That is, this or that state of the system has to be in place BEFORE the indicator shows it.

Therefore, the indicator, as an analytical tool, is always a lagging entity.

There is a misunderstanding for many people: they confuse ANALYSIS with a Prediction based on the analysis.

An analogy: a thermometer is an indicator, it shows the current temperature. The one which is ALREADY there. By observing the dynamics of the indicator, it is possible to make an extrapolation, a prediction. But it will not be true, the indicator will NOT be at fault. The fault will lie with the forecaster. It is unlikely that if the human body temperature rose from 36.6 to 39, it will reach, say, 50.)) The thermometer would definitely not be to blame for such a wild forecast!

Summary: Don't confuse ANALYSIS and PROgnosis! Don't confuse INDICATOR and EXPERT! // just like that, there is this distinction...))

A leading indicator may be only oscillator that can warn - to give a preliminary signal that after a couple of bars there may be a reversal of the local trend in the TF in which it is used, all other indicators, whether oscillators or trend indicators have a tendency to lag.

To make such an indicator, it needs to know where price will go in the next moment.

Dig from here: https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ясновидение

Despite the cleverness of the vast majority of those who have spoken out, there are non-lagging analogues of almost all indicators. :))

Debugger:

Despite the cleverness of the vast majority of those who have spoken out, there are non-lagging analogues of almost all indicators. :))

can i have some examples? screenshots (the indicator + its fast variant in one window) i am interested in pivot points....