You need an indicator that reflects the price in operating time. - page 7

Prival:

I have come across "artificial tics" again. Maybe I don't understand something, or the DC may be generating ticks retroactively...

Well, DTs can form bars (not ticks) whenever they want.
But I think the problem is more prosaic - server was unavailable (no ticks) and after reconnection the story loaded up.

Mathemat:

Prival, 'Graphs without 'holes'' is komposter's article with a solution to the hole problem, not an official article from meta-quotes. To be honest, I personally have no reason to fill in these holes (and there are holes up to half an hour - by ginger, say), but someone needs it.

Holes are also information!

we work with information

Prival писал (а) >>
As soon as I set it up, I'll open a demo account as soon as possible, before they get to it. Of course we can do it without a scope, but it is not our method. There is an anecdote on this theme, the best missile is SS-20, instead of S-300. :-). Even if you miss the plane it still has nowhere to land :-).

p36m-uttx

I have observed this situation several times:

It was a market boom or something, but the ticks were jumping around like crazy. But the minute bars were forming.

Then the server is unavailable. In 5 minutes after the connection I saw a completely different one-minute bars in the place of the ones formed before the switch-off.