Random Flow Theory and FOREX - page 75

FION:
All who averaged and had enough depo for it will earn their profit in a week. We've already seen this picture on the yen...

too much if... first if enough depo.... second if it turns around....

What if it's not enough? What if it doesn't come back? These are just pictures to remember so that you can find them later. To show the newbies. There are some people who are averaging in 1/5 figures. So for them it will be a problem. having this picture, to calculate how much money to have.... to withstand... and then most importantly a couple of weeks (or rather months) to be a patient (suffer drawdown) .....

The only sensible way out is to take both movements. If the market goes where we go... everything is visible in the drawings, BAY everywhere, profits everywhere... Who wants to be a pauper, go against the market...

Z.I. just very good pictures, very much I can show you there, how, what, why and why.

Trolls:

too much if... first if enough depo.... second if it turns around....

What if it's not enough? What if it doesn't come back? These are just pictures to remember so you can find them later. To show the newbies. There are some people who are averaging in 1/5 figures. So for them it will be a problem. having this picture, to calculate how much money to have.... to withstand... and then most importantly a couple of weeks (or rather months) to be a patient (tolerate drawdown) .....

The only sensible way out is to take both movements. Where the market goes, that's where we go....you can see it all, in the pictures, BAY everywhere, profits everywhere....who wants to be a pauper let him go against the market...

Z.I. just very good pictures, very much I can show you there, how, what, why and why.

Did you go against the trend on franc pairs on what? Did you know about the impending intervention or was it luck?

Tantrik:

And you went against the trend in the franc pairs, knowing about the upcoming intervention or by chance?

1. Are you sure that it is against the trend? Maybe my way of determining the trend does not coincide with yours?

2. entered the algorithm. there's no such thing as a trend... there's a formula, numbers... calculated... entered.

I've been saying for a long time that there's no flat))) there's only a trend (if you assume that the trend is a straight line Y=a*x+b).

It's nice to see "contextual" inputs!

And on the minutes! (There are no ticks (

Thanks Sergey!

Super pictures!

And your HAMA is not bad either!

and the decision criterion ( anti-fleet type) would be interesting.

Or is it a military secret?

Trolls:

1. Are you sure it's against the trend ? Maybe my method of determining the trend does not coincide with yours ?

2. entered the algorithm. there's no such thing as a trend... there's a formula, numbers... calculated... went in.

I've been saying for a long time, that there is no flat))) there is only a trend (if you assume that the trend is a straight line Y=a*x+b).

Yep... and the profit was at 900pp. That's what I believed. Thanks for the link to the mt5 an entertaining read!

Trolls:

1. are you sure it's against the trend ? maybe my method of determining the trend, doesn't match yours ?

2. entered the algorithm. there's no such thing as a trend... there's a formula, numbers... calculated... went in.

S.I. has long said that there is no "flat" ))) there is only a trend (if you assume that the trend is a straight line Y=a*x+b).

there is a "lawnmower" trend that mows on the move and a flat on the spot. (if it mows in place, it's a flat!).

respectfully club 3%.

Tantrik:

there is a "lawnmower" trend mowing on the move and a flat-out in place. (if it mows on the spot, it's a flat!).

respectfully club 3%.

Can you be more specific?

Trolls: We have some simple truths. They should not be violated. If you drive a car and touch the steering wheel once an hour, nothing good will come of it...there's a corner in front of you...

Alas, for the first time I disagree with you, it does not work in Forex: if you enter the market every time by a TS signal, then any system will sell out in a flat

imho: your expectations coincided with a good development - otherwise you (a sensible adult) would not have thrown those screenshots around

I hope I didn't hurt you, I'm the same when I trade, but now I take every trade seriously and try to understand where I was thinking psychologically and where I was thinking soberly.

IgorM:

... trying to figure out where there was psychology and where there was sober calculation

Oh, that psychology... My TS was showing a move on the franc a long time ago, but I didn't believe her... Fucking psychology...