Random Flow Theory and FOREX - page 73

Why not open people's eyes in general to forex and building a trading system, for example. Why open people's eyes to something which does not make a profit. There are a lot of such openers, what's the use of them...

registred >> :

Why not open people's eyes in general to forex and building a trading system, for example. Why open people's eyes to something which does not make a profit. There are a lot of such openers and they are of no use...

Yes, I agree, it's not fair somehow. The link to a particular MQL code of the program, which "will give 20% a month to anyone who wants it", should be put on the main Google search page. I'll look for it at my site and place it on Google tonight.

It's always like this. As soon as it comes to business, you can't find anyone, but everyone is smart to argue. I, for example, am concerned about how to improve the accuracy of neuronics. No one said anything sensible, but how many unnecessary deviations from the subject in various topics discussed on this subject. The question seems to be not about the essence of the trading system, it is purely a technical issue, unlike, for example, the discussion of the characteristics of forex series, which is directly related to TS.

Prival >> :

Privalych, you owe me pictures:

1. Villas

2. Yachts

3. Record catches

I wish you good health, don't eat raw tomatoes at night and don't forget your keys in the helicopter cabin or the local villagers will steal them!

Dear Sergey Privalov.

Allow me to express my deep gratitude for your theme.

I read it like a thrilling detective story in some places. :)

It seems to me that the theme is not closed and not completely solved by you but just left.

I sincerely hope you are still doing well :).

Still, I would like some answers (if you don't mind).

1. Among those indicators (Kalman filters), which are published on a forum and which are related to this theme, is there that final variant which you tried to make?

2. Somewhere at the beginning of the thread, you promised to describe the algorithm that predicts the target (price) movement for this indicator. I have not found it. :(.

I have not found it yet :() Please tell me about it or mark the place where it is available.

registred >> :

Why not open people's eyes in general to forex and building a trading system, for example. Why open people's eyes to something which does not make a profit. There are a lot of such openers, the good from them ...

Hello, dear forum participants!

I've got acquainted with many threads on MQL4 forum - I've been familiar with them for almost 2 years
Judging by the subject and the date of posts - it's some kind of summing up.
I would like, on the one hand, to ask some questions, and on the other hand - to direct the discussion in the right direction.
By the way, from my point of view, the questions themselves and the sequence in which they are posed
can serve as an end to such a long discussion on such a serious subject as forex
My questions are as follows;

1 Based on various discussions of various topics on the MQL4 forum, it becomes clear that
is a signal + noise. Therefore, in order to get a real signal we need to remove this noise.
And all sorts of methods are offered here. But before you remove that noise, you should
from my point of view, you have to do a number of things
a Determine all the possible mathematical methods that DCs can use
to create this very noise Since mathematics is a finite science, mathematical methods are also a finite value
b Compare the noise characteristics of each of these mathematical methods with
types of noise in the forex market.
c) Choose the noise or noises made specially by the brokerage companies.
d) Knowing the mathematical method of noise generation perform an inverse transformation
and turn signal+noise simply into a signal.
As, by the way, Prival seems to have done.

2 Suppose we received a real signal and it shows us that the
the price value will increase and from the value of say 0,7 will turn into 0,8 after a certain amount of time
amount of time
But the reality is that if the price is at 0.7.
it may never get to 0.8 and it will oscillate
up and down by 4 or 5 pips (as it happens now) in order to take the pipsers down and
to reach only 0.77 or even 0.72.
Is it then worth calculating this very signal?

A very interesting and useful topic!

I'm reading it now from the beginning.

I hope to develop it further.

Read... How can one not be reminded of the growth of entropy and degradation... Too bad.

A most useful topic, gentlemen.

In order not to lose them, I am leaving links here to interesting materials. (Fig.4.7- 4.9 are the ones I consider as gap trading) there is some information about Kalman and Fourier, very brief, but it may help someone to understand it

http://stratum.ac.ru/textbooks/modelir/contents.html