Random Flow Theory and FOREX - page 58

AlexEro >> :

I don't listen to MP3s and I don't advise others to - because of the implicit hidden spectrum shift, which is very bad for your hearing and health in general, I listen to vinyl.

Or maybe just turn down the sound on the headphones? Same way:)

AlexEro >> :

I don't listen to MP3s and don't advise others - because of the implicit hidden spectrum shift, which is very bad for your hearing and generally for your health, I listen to vinyl.

+10!!!

It's better to ride on a cart. It's healthier and there's no need for normal roads.

Avals писал(а) >>

I agree, but the term doesn't really give you anything.

A neural network won't do anything without understanding what to feed into it. This is the knowledge of the market, and without it, you can train your heart rate and lose money... NS is a tool, but you have to know how to use it and most often you can do without it. In short, there has to be an idea at the core - an idea of how the market functions. The problem is that we do not know it, as in the example of the nigger - we have never seen them. We only have their footprints and have the opportunity to make assumptions about how they are and what they want. And then to check, to build new ones. And at the end there is a simple system of using the negro's properties))) You could also do the opposite, first stumble upon how one is used and then try to understand the essence of what is used. Again, a test to help.

I agree, but the term doesn't really give you anything.

It is not a term but a big science with its own apparatus, methods and results.

A neural network will give you nothing without knowing what to send to its input.

There are no methods without knowing how to apply them. And knowing how to apply them is more important than knowledge of the method. People who know methods far outnumber people who know how to apply them. The most difficult thing is to be able to define the object to which a method is applied, and then interpret the results. In this thread I've tried to define the object - quotes - in terms of methods other than stationary random processes. Non-linear dynamical systems are one model, NS, and there are others. And the problem is not whether or not we know how the market works, but whether or not the market conforms to a certain, existing model - that is the main issue. We know for a fact that the market does not conform to the theory of random walk. GER's claim that the market cannot be beaten is also false. That's what all my posts are about.

With that I bow.

The longer one stays on the subject, the more one realises the uselessness of all these theories. And the more complex and advanced it is, the more useless it is. It is necessary to be simpler and to search and explore this terra incognita called the market.) It is more like mining for gold - you can spend your whole life looking for nothing, but you can hit the vein ... If you work. The main thing is to determine what is work and where and how to dig. imha

AlexEro >> :

Where's the Matemat? We're humping cool maths here for them,

And why should I interfere when it's very good and quite dynamic here without me? But still, I've learned something interesting: it turns out that in modern mathematics there's no such thing as probability.

In general, everything is fine: we are solving different problems about a spherical horse in a vacuum:

- We're having a discussion about Fourier decomposition of niggers and how to use their properties,

- arguing about stationarity where there is none.

And in general I liked Avals idea that stationarity is not a property of the stream itself, but of the method of observing it. Here's an example: Renco is quite a stationary flow, at least at a glance...

There are attractors in the market and these are the fixed points.

A so-called stationary point is something other than a stationary process.

Yurixx >> :

I see that you, Timbo, consider the pinnacle of mathematical proof to be a reference to the Nobel Prize. Ridiculous. Especially given our discussion with you about those Nobel laureates who received their prize for proving the impossibility of crises in the modern financial and economic system of capitalism. Do you. by the way, do you know if they got their prize back or if they squeezed it out, silently.

Especially since none of the Nobel laureates claimed that a crisis was impossible. That's your own personal concoction. Crises are an integral part of the financial and economic system. They have been, are and will continue to be. You read it backwards as usual.

AlexEro >> :

>> YOU'VE GOT TO CHANGE YOUR AVATAR.

begemot61 >> :

+10!!!

It's better to drive a cart. It's healthier and there's no need for normal roads.

As it turns out, he doesn't use telephones either, because the tone frequency channel is bad for him (although there's probably nowhere to call from Kanatchikovskaya Dacha)