Profitable expert. Investors are needed. - page 14

NYROBA:

If you open 200 accounts, the result will be obvious, you will lose everything, you will see for yourself, and you don't even need to monitor the accounts.

And everyone has their own opinion...

well, it sounds like you're obviously not good at maths....
I'll try to fill in your gap and explain on my fingers:

1. Open 64 identical accounts (for ease of calculation).
2. Enter 32 buy accounts, and 32 sell accounts, for the whole depo! (volume=x).
3. After a short time, 32 of them will naturally merge, and on the remaining 32 we obtain the doubling of the deposit (i.e. +100% = 200% of the initial deposit)
4. Enter 16 buy accounts and 16 sell accounts (doubled volume = 2x)
5. Again we have the same pattern: 16 merged and 16 doubled (400% of initial deposit volume)
6. Enter 8 buy accounts and 8 sell accounts (volume=4x) -> this leaves 8 accounts with 800% of initial volume
etc.
Do you get it now?
64 is 2 to the power of 6. I.e. we need only 6 operations (doublings of deposits) to make 6400% on the last account! That is even more than your 5000%.

And the duration of this project depends on the leverage ... well, and on the selected currency pair, too (the ratio of daily volatility to the size of the pledged funds). Of course, it cannot be done in a couple of days with 100 leverage, and even with 200 leverage is difficult. But it is easy to do it with 500 :)
Well, if at all it is 10 days, then a leverage of 100 will do!

Meat:

A little nuance: you can enter much more (5-10 times exactly ;) than the whole depo. At least on the demo. This will speed up the process considerably. NYROBA was right to delicately avoid the bet: $100 real is much more expensive than the virtual 5MIO :))

goldtrader:
Meat:
A little nuance: you can enter much more (5-10 times exactly ;) than the whole depo. At least on the demo. This will speed up the process considerably.
How is it possible to enter more than the whole deposit? Are you confusing something? :)
"Enter the whole depo" means to open on the maximum volume that your available funds allow (the availability of the necessary margin to open).
And how do you open more than that if you don't have enough margin for that? :)

Meat:
NYROBA:

If you open 200 accounts, the result will be obvious, you will lose everything, you will see for yourself, and you don't even need to monitor the accounts.

And everyone has their own opinion...

well it looks like you're clearly not good at maths....
I'll try to fill in the blank and explain on my fingers:

1. Open 64 identical accounts (for ease of calculation).
2. We enter 32 buy accounts, and 32 sell accounts, for the entire depo! (volume=x).
3. After a short time, 32 of them naturally merge, and the remaining 32 are doubling the deposit (ie, +100% = 200% of the initial deposit).
4. Enter 16 buy accounts and 16 sell accounts (doubled volume = 2x).
5. Again we have the same result: 16 sold and 16 doubled (400% of the initial deposit).
6. Entry in 8 buy accounts and 8 sell accounts (volume=4x) -> this leaves 8 accounts with 800% of the initial volume
etc.
Is it clear now?
64 is 2 to the power of 6. I.e. we need only 6 operations (doublings of the deposit) to make 6400% on the last account ! That is even more than your 5000%.

And the duration of this project depends on the leverage ... and on the chosen currency pair, too (in terms of daily volatility to the size of the deposit). Of course, it cannot be done in a couple of days with 100 leverage, and even with 200 it is difficult. But it is easy to do it with 500 :)
Well, if at all it is 10 days, then a leverage of 100 will do!

You don't need a lot of brains for theoretical calculations. You'd better lay out the state with 6400% profit... :)

goldtrader:
Meat:
2. We enter 32 buy accounts, and 32 sell accounts, for the whole depo! (volume=x).

A little nuance: you can enter much more (5-10 times exactly ;) than the whole depo. At least on the demo. This will significantly speed up the process. NYROBA was right to delicately avoid betting: $100 real is much more expensive than the virtual 5MIO :))

And you don't take into account the fact that if you open the wrong way, your depo will go to zero in a couple of minutes?

Give me a practical result! Everybody's talking!!! :) When it comes to practice - no results - zero !!!!!!!!!!!!... :)))))))))))))))

Meat:
goldtrader:
Meat:
A little nuance: you can enter much more (5-10 times that's for sure ;) than the whole depo. At least on demo. This will speed up the process considerably.
How is it possible to enter more than the whole deposit? Aren't you confusing something? :)
"Enter the whole depo" means to open on the maximum volume that your available funds allow (the availability of the necessary margin to open).
How do you open more than that if you don't have enough margin for that? :)

You won't understand anything until you try it out in practice!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))

It's not enough to write out all the formulas, you need a practical result!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else is just idle chatter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))

As some people say, they beat their chests - I could do this or that if I had $100,

but without 100 quid you can't do shit???????????????!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))

Just idle rubbish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and nothing more.............

IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH SENSE TO TALK!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THE RESULT, THEN WE'LL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))

NYROBA:

You won't understand anything until you try it out in practice!!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))

It's not enough to write out all the formulas, you need a practical result!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anything else is just idle chatter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))

As some people say, they beat their chests - I could do this or that if I had $100,

IT DOESN'T TAKE MUCH SENSE TO TALK!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THE RESULT, THEN WE'LL TALK!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))))))))))

Listen, let's not be rude. It's only you who are beating yourselves up, proving that you're so cool that you've earned 5000% in a few days and no one else can do it... I told you that it's possible :)
As for giving you a "practical result" as you put it... Do you even know what you're asking? You'd have to open 64 accounts and then open a bunch of trades. What the fuck do I need that for, pray tell? I don't have any more time to waste?
I wouldn't even bother with that shit for 100 quid. I'll do it for 200. And that's still good enough... :)
What I don't get is, why do you need a practical result? Don't you believe in formulas? Didn't you learn maths in school? Or you were just choking with indignation and asked the teacher to prove to you PRACTICAL result that 2+2=4?

s.s. I certainly don't know the real reason you got that result... If you didn't use this method with lots of simultaneous accounts, you probably just got lucky (probability was about 1/50). ...Well, some lucky guys manage to make a big score in the lottery too ... Of course, congratulations are in order. You may as well start playing with real money in the big money! :) Start with 200 quid and you'll be a billionaire in a couple of months :)

Meat:
s. I don't know the real reason why you got that result, of course... If you didn't use this method with multiple simultaneous accounts, you probably just got lucky (the probability was about 1/50). ...Well, some lucky people manage to make a big score in the lottery as well... Of course, congratulations are in order. You can safely start playing with real money in the big ones! :))
No luck at all. It's a repeatable result. He's been running around the forums with thousands of percent stats for years, but he's never made it to the real world. It looks like because he knows their true value. To be honest, he has never even made it to the demonetorized demo. As long as no one is watching - 5000%, but as soon as the login / password is disclosed, it immediately dumped.

NYROBA:

As some people say, beating their chests - I could do this or that if they gave me $100,

Without any pounding of the chest, I admit I couldn't do that. I can't even open two demo accounts at once, and even more so for just 100 bucks.

On the other hand, I don't need to prove that the multi-account strategy of creation of beautiful accounts works and is very effective. You have already proven it brilliantly.

Meat, don't get wound up) You're not the first one NYROBA messed with on the subject, it's a hobby of his, making crazy stats and shouting - HOWARD? !!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$)))))$$$. How many pages have been written on this topic...). You probably haven't been here that long, the rest of us have lost interest in his pictures a little, and after some of his actions, he lost interest in himself. Don't waste your time, he's unbreakable.

As for the degrees of two and the number of accounts, your calculation is only for "traders" with intellect below stool, for a person slightly familiar with the subject, accounts should be required somewhat less. I had enough of 4 for almost 500% in 8 hours for beer and TV, after that interest faded, and only one account was completely wiped out, others were profitable... I think there are more profitable/experienced traders than me.