Tendential planimetry method - page 12

You have to use DDE somehow, I guess. I remember I have Fibo Galactic Trader (visual terminal) somewhere, along with an example of how to export quotes from MT4 to it. I'll have a look at it. But something I didn't really like about it. Either DDE falls asleep after some time, or this terminal (FGT) understands something wrong.

Grasn, hello! Man, some people are lucky around here! It's about the job. I'm not being fair, though. I was so lucky myself. That's what got me into forex. Now it's just the end of a project. I'm just finishing a project now. My FPGA firmware is there. One dude is programming Blackfin microcontroller from Analog Devices. Another one is the CPU - ARM926. Another one comes up with all the circuitry. And finally Another one programs the PC on which everything is tested at the top level. Oh yes, I forgot. There is a man who developed the theory and a man who tests it all. Well, you know the fundamental theorem about the number of nannies and the number of baby's eyes... So I came home almost at 2 a.m. yesterday. And actually, we are still doing well. Only 2 people are working hard and constantly on it, and we finished it all in less than 3 years. And it would have been done a year sooner if we hadn't gone to the trouble of making the boards and soldering them. In the past, entire institutes had been making this kind of hardware for years. True, previously there was no Matlab, on which all the theory was based, and no VHDL logic design, which is what I do. Progress, damn it !))
About lumping together worms, parsnips and hips, sorry, dumbstruck. Where's the pile? There is some hypothesis, visually it seems plausible. It seems that if it's all true, you can reduce the number of false inputs. That it is the Grail, no one claims. So the problem is set, expectations are estimated, it is true that the methodology is worse, but some right words seem to have been said. I think everything is clear. We're engineers here, albeit from the high road! :)))))))) By the way, you can probably check all this now. Candid wrote some kind of density indicator. Take some kind of dumb, draining system. For example, use the intersection of two bars and filter the entries by this indicator to enter it when its values are not too low. Let's say the moose is equal to the profit and both are equal to 25 points. I usually test new ideas on entries with such exits. If somebody does that, the gratitude of His Pooh Purr-fectness will be limitless. I'll put out mountains of mice, plains of rats and even some Aromatic BOMBAT! I've got a couple of hobos still hanging in my attic since spring, so they've had time to dry out... And wash it all down with some real centenarian valerian from the best cellars in my rubbish kingdom... :))))))
About the nets, alas, it's exactly the same for me. I know what it is all about, but have never really dealt with it. So, how it turns out, known only to the almighty Jah, and even then, after a good stoner :))))))) What can you take from a humble scum cat, even if he has the august blood :) However, I like Forex because of it. I don't know whether we will earn money here or not, but it has obviously influenced our growth as professionals...

P.S. Comrade gangsters ! I humbly beg your pardon for suggesting that you write the expa yourself and test it. Looks like it's not quite comilfo, like whether I can not, or looking for the negroes. No, of course not. I've just experienced an inexplicable bent for some reason on communicating with Matlab about images, worms, etc. And since Forex is purely a sport for me... Well, you understand it :) If it is a consolation, I can say that such an exp quite possible will be profitable, regardless of the real brokerage company quotes, the current time in the market, etc. muny. So this work is quite possible will be paid by the market.

Prival, tell me, does the matlab have functions to deal with TCP/IP ? Matlab has it. And that's how I dealt with it at one time. I wrote a server dll for MT4 and passed the data here and there via tcpip matlab objects. Also, I managed all that from the Internet. I have a Nokia 7710. I recommend it by the way. It only costs 5000 now, but there's nothing better. I have developed for my mobile a program (I got SDK for it free after registration on www.forum.nokia.com), which connects to IP on the given port and I have managed MT4 from my mobile, even from the underground. And as a bonus, got my own global variable mechanism in the terminal, stripped of the limitations of the standard one. Alas, I've since had a screwed up drive and lost that. What do you want from Kotyarus ! Cats are, by definition, stupid and sloppy creatures. Especially the black ones and the pooch ones... And that is why their primitive thoughts are thoughtless and do not archive what should be archived in theory ... . However, if need be, I'm ready to restore it all. I remember how it worked. And that's why there's no need to pooh-pooh... I just don't really need it myself right now... But TCP/IP is a very cool thing. First, it's much more compact, faster and reliable than the glitchy DDE. Secondly, it is available in any system. Thirdly it can work both locally and remotely... Anyway, Rosh, Renat and all of the developers who read this. Gentlemen, make mql support working with TCP/IP ! So that it would be accessible to everyone, and without any custom dll. A lot of people will thank you.

eugenk, your posts are very cheerful and uplifting. But for some reason I've got a silly, even crazy question in my head. I understand, that developers and others like them will say, that it's fundamentally impossible with current Champs rules - but still, and still: is it possible to have such an EA in Champs, which can be controlled from the outside? No dlls and undocumented calls to Windows system functions, of course.

Theoretically, it is possible: if I have, say, 10^11 dollars, I can place an order on a predetermined instrument and move the market in a predetermined direction (that is 2*12=24 different signals), and the EA may track it. And that would be my external signal. But practically, multibillionaires do not participate in this Champ.

to Prival

Don't you have a procedure for automatic loading quotes in MathCad? I've been working in Mathcad for many years and I'm getting used to it so much that I'm getting very slow in MQL code. If i have a new tick (bar), it has been transferred to MathCad and all formulas have been recalculated.

Greetings. If you mean the procedure of downloading quotes in real time, it has no such functionality, and I'm not even thinking in that direction. I use MathCAD only for research and testing on every bar (my forecasts are calculated for 3-5 days on average, so I don't need quotes flow as such). I'm not going to build my system based on MathCAD, i.e. include it as a component. I have decided to be more modest, firstly to transfer everything to MT (some optimization ideas appeared), to run full-scale performance tests, and only after that to think further with speed, what to give to professional programmer for dll-like realization.

to eugenk

Grasn, hello ! Some people are lucky around here ! It's about the job. I'm not being fair though. I was so lucky myself. That's what got me into forex. Now it's just the end of a project. Just finishing up a project. My FPGA firmware is there. One dude is programming Blackfin microcontroller from Analog Devices. Another one is the CPU - ARM926. Another one comes up with all the circuitry. And finally Another one programs the PC on which everything is tested at the top level. Oh yes, I forgot. There is a man who developed the theory and a man who tests it all. Well, you know the fundamental theorem about the number of nannies and the number of baby's eyes... So I came home almost at 2 a.m. yesterday. And actually, we are still doing well. Only 2 people are working hard and constantly on it, and we finished it all in less than 3 years. And it would have been done a year sooner if we hadn't gone to the trouble of making the boards and soldering them. In the past, entire institutes had been making this kind of hardware for years. True, previously there was no Matlab, on which all the theory was based, and no VHDL logic design, which is what I do. Progress, damn it ! :))

Good for you, and for all of you. But I still don't understand what you're doing. I mean, I understood that you're making some clever piece of hardware, but what it's going to do, I still don't understand. I hope it's not a terminator and the world is safe for now :o)

About lumping worms, cloven-hoofed animals and hip joints into a pile, I'm sorry, I got lost. Where's the pile?...

You were writing about speleologists, not parkhoppers, whatever. It was an excuse. Just a kind of opinion about this direction for themselves to form, it was confirmed by experiments, and how then develop this direction I do not want.

If someone or something bangs it, gratitude to His Pomochny Purr-fectiveness will have no bounds. I'll put up mountains of mice, plains of rats and even some Aromatic BOMBATS! I've got a couple of hobos still hanging in my attic since spring, so they've had time to dry out... And wash it all down with some real centenarian valerian from the best cellars in my rubbish kingdom... :))))))

Thanks for the rich gifts, I'll have to ask my cat, perhaps he'll be interested and get busy writing code for such generous gifts.

Mathemat, thank you for the kind word, which, as you know, is good for all Cats. And His Poo Purr including :) Regarding externally controlled expos, just read my mind. Purr-furring thought about it for the first time in early fall 2006. But the issue was not raised here, due to the inherent caution of all cat creatures. It just feared that there would be someone who would use that stupid cat's idea for the championship. And that would be no longer sporty, and therefore will-not-be-good :) I'm not afraid to talk about it openly now, as the 2008 championship is almost a year away. And if there is a security hole, the organizers have almost a year to fill it. The hole is as follows. Exps on mql4 is able to import calls from external dll, for which the developers get a huge cat's eye with a tassel :) However, an intruder, can call any system services in this way. Including from socket library. There is only one hitch. Many services require as parameters pointers to C structures and return also pointers to structures. The question is how to implement these structures in mql4, and how to process returned structures, remaining strictly within the language. I haven't yet investigated whether this is possible in principle, but it most likely is. And if so, there is a huge scope for creativity. For instance, by writing expo-trojans, which are sold for the same standard 200-500 dollars, but which also collect passwords from suckers. But I don't pity suckers. People want free money, let them suffer for their stupidity and greed. But here is managed through this hole exp in the championship, no way I would not like to see, because it would not be sporty. That's why I didn't say anything at the time. Although on the other hand, to the rules of the championship I have a lot of claims. For example on life is totally unrealistic that someone would leave a serious exp for three months without any management. At this point only very green novices. Although if this event is understood not as a championship on the trade, but as a championship of artificial intelligence (which I myself tend to), then such conditions are quite natural. And I wouldn't want anyone to violate them.

Grasn, there's nothing wrong with your safety. For now, it's fine, of course. For Terminator will be our next project on the plan. So you've got about three years to live. ))))) In the meantime we are building a Wi-Max standard modem for the future doom of mankind. And we will implement the standard in full, as it is described in IEEE 802.16, rather than free of charge, as Intel does now. In the long term, it will be a chip. But meanwhile it's an ugly thing about the size of half of a good mum and with a couple of fans. That's today, by the way, the first time we zapped. It's still at an intermediate frequency, but the radio guys say it's 95% of the win... And since we all still have three years to live before the iron man comes for us, please elaborate on what you've been doing in the proposed theme here and what you've been disappointed in. It's just that in previous posts you mentioned it, but I never understood the reasons. Who knows, reality is full of beautiful deceptions. I could be wrong, you could be wrong... That's why such things are better discussed.... About your system. Tell me, is it still possible to communicate with matcad via TCP/IP ? If it is, IMHO there's no point in you bothering at all. I'll just rebuild my own thing and give it to you for free. Not just from a terminal, but from the underground via mobile phone. Well, then let it knit for you. As I understand, productivity for you is not a special issue, if the forecast is made for 3-5 days. So let it all stay on the matcaddy. Unless, of course, you want the money, not the glory of the champion 2008. P.S. Greetings to my Brother in Cat ! :))))

eugenk

MT also pulls such drawings, although of course, with drawing it's a bit :) discrete, but that's a plus - you can see the "composition" of the level.
Maybe you should try it out? :)
Thickness of "wall" is known, composition and construction - too, density of components (colour here is calculated as cumulative input colour) is also known

eugenk >> :
Grasn, your safety's fine. For now, it's fine, of course. For Terminator will be our next planned project, so you have three years to live :))))) In the meantime we are building a Wi-Max standard modem for the future doom of mankind. And we will implement the standard in full, as it is described in IEEE 802.16, rather than free of charge, as Intel does now. In the long term, it will be a chip. But meanwhile it's an ugly thing about the size of half of a good mum and with a couple of fans. Today, by the way, we've had our first zapping. So far it's at intermediate frequency, but the radio guys claim it's 95% of the win... And since we all still have three years to live before the iron man comes for us, please elaborate on what you've been doing in the proposed theme here and what you've been disappointed in. Just in your previous posts you mentioned it, but I never understood the reasons. Who knows, reality is full of beautiful deceptions. I could be wrong, you could be wrong... That's why such things are better discussed.... About your system. Tell me, is it still possible to communicate with matcad via TCP/IP ? If it is, IMHO, there's no point in you bothering at all. I'll just rebuild my dummy and give it to you for free. It can do it not just from a terminal, but from the underground on a mobile phone. Then let it do it for you. As I understand, productivity for you is not a special issue, if the forecast is made for 3-5 days. So let it all stay on the matcaddy. Unless, of course, you want the money, not the glory of the champion 2008. P.S. Greetings to my Brother in Cat ! :))))

Thanks for the topic!

It allowed me to see the market in a completely different way! Automated trading is for sportsmen and gourmets, but we don't mind using our hands.

By the way, the intersection of the 2 mashers, against the backdrop of planimetry also rules.

On the right edge, I believe there will be a sale soon. We'll see tomorrow.