Tendential planimetry method - page 16

Freud:

I was attracted to the topic precisely because with this approach it is possible to compare fan skeletons of different processes in terms of amplitude characteristics...

It is difficult to look for a black cat in a dark room, but, most importantly, why? Imagine, a pendulum swings in a certain inhomogeneous medium, and you need to determine the return points. And it is not difficult to do if the law of oscillatory motion and the law of distribution of inhomogeneity of the medium are known. But then what about mythical skeletons of fans with their no less mythical amplitude characteristics? If you want to show your "cleverness", you can invent something even more fantastic, such as skeletons of dragons with rib-characteristics. In order to make a practical profit in forex, the task should be simplified. And they say not without reason: everything brilliant is simple, and to complicate a task does not take much intelligence.

In the case of the Euro, according to ICC it is clear that 1.4939-1.3543-1.2147 should be reached. But as the market is now correcting upwards, the question is about the top of the correction.

And here two options are possible: 1.2624-1.3225-1.3826 and 2) 1.3004-1.3322-1.3640, which will have to be followed. For an intraday, you could open a long at 1.3256 with an a.m. of 1.3640. 1.3640 and then monitor the price for shorts (1.3826 or 1.3640). But for short and medium term positions this may lead to a long-term decline, so it would be better to place a short pending order at 1.3640 and at 1.2147. As you see, everything is simple, but I don't know why and in what cabinet to put your skeletons.

Insen:

It's hard to look for the black cat in a dark room, but more importantly, why? Imagine a pendulum is swinging in some inhomogeneous medium and you need to determine the return points. And it is not difficult to do if the law of oscillatory motion and the law of distribution of inhomogeneity of the medium are known. But then what about mythical skeletons of fans with their no less mythical amplitude characteristics? If you want to show your "cleverness", you can invent something even more fantastic, such as skeletons of dragons with rib-characteristics. To make a practical profit in forex, the task should be simplified. It is said not without reason that everything brilliant is simple, and to complicate a task does not take much intelligence.

In the case of the Euro, according to ICC it is clear that 1.4939-1.3543-1.2147 should be reached. But as the market is now correcting upwards, the question is about the top of the correction.

And here two options are possible: 1.2624-1.3225-1.3826 and 2) 1.3004-1.3322-1.3640, which should be monitored. For an intraday, you could open a long at 1.3256 with an a.m. of 1.3640. 1.3640 and then monitor the price for shorts (1.3826 or 1.3640). But for short and medium term positions this may lead to a long-term decline, so it would be better to place a short pending order at 1.3640 and at 1.2147. As you see, everything is simple, but I do not know why and in which wardrobe your skeletons should be placed.

yeah.... i must have used the word skeleton in vain. by skeleton i meant the points of intersection of mashka....... the forecast of these..... what is there mythical, it is a kind of digitization through mashka.

i don't need to be insulted, i'm as smart as china. i told you i have to mess around with mash-ups because of my lack of knowledge, if i had smarts, i would have tsf-.....

i did not try to complicate the task, but to leave the important and leave the rest out. just read my latest posts before criticism. i wrote about skeletons. how else to compare 2 processes with different amplitude characteristics without them or cf?

then what the hell the MTP is for, if not for analysis of the whole fan, or for calculation of the indexes fan, or for analysis of points of intersection of this fan.

HOW ELSE ARE YOU GOING TO USE ALL THIS IN MULTI-CURRENCY ANALYSIS?

Freud:

yeah.... i must have used the word skeleton in vain. by skeleton i meant the intersection points of mash-ups....... the forecast of them..... what's so mythical, it's a kind of digitization through mash-ups.

i don't need to be insulted, i'm as smart as china. i told you i have to mess around with mash-ups because of my lack of knowledge, if i had smarts, i would have cf-.....

i did not try to complicate the task, but to leave the important and leave the rest out. just read my latest posts before criticism. i wrote about skeletons. how else to compare 2 processes with different amplitude characteristics without them or cf?

then what the hell the MTP is for, if not for analysis of the whole fan, or for calculation of the indexes fan, or for analysis of points of intersection of this fan.

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO USE IT ALL IN MULTICURRENCY ANALYSIS?

You should not be offended, I was just urging you to be self-critical. Think about it yourself, what is each of the moving lines? A moving line is a trace of movement of a subjectively idealised price object as a particular set of candles. And its movement is imitated by simultaneous adding of the next and taking away of the last candle, where every movement point is the arithmetic mean sum of high+low. For example, moving 2 is a movement of a two-candle object the trace of which successively consists of points calculated using the formula (high+low)/2. I.e. the movement point is calculated as the r.arithm. of the 1st and 2nd candlesticks, and then their c.arithm. For the next point the same is done, only the last candle is taken away, but the next one is added. Thus, the line, connecting these two points, is the moving. Of course, this is the oscillatory motion curve. A moving 3 is the path of a more complex object of 3 candles, a moving 4 of 4 candles, etc. And each previous moving is the oscillation axis for the previous one, so there are a great many intersections of movings, so it is quite difficult to keep track of them. And it makes no sense. To trace the concentration of traces-movings is another thing - if traces of many objects pass through the given area of price space, it means there is spatial inhomogeneity in this area that influences the price movement. If it is a sloping bundle, it is a guiding trend - price bounces, and if it is a horizontal bundle, it is an area of consolidation - price is flat. It's no accident that I called the TENDENCY PLANNING method. If on a planimetric map of the area, where the contour lines show highs and lows, you can determine where to go up and where to go down, then on a "map" of the price space by trends - "hills and lows" - you can determine the rise and fall in price. And for this you do not need any digital filters, much less string theory. -)) By the way, what do you mean by multi-currency analysis?

Insen:

You are taking offence for nothing, I was just urging you to be self-critical. Think about it yourself, what is each of the moovings? A moving line is a trace of movement of a subjectively idealized price object as a certain set of candlesticks. And its movement is imitated by simultaneous adding of the next and taking away of the last candle, where every movement point is the arithmetic mean sum of high+low. For example, moving 2 is a movement of a two-candle object the trace of which successively consists of points calculated using the formula (high+low)/2. I.e. the movement point is calculated as the r.arithm. of the 1st and 2nd candlesticks, and then their c.arithm. For the next point the same is done, only the last candle is taken away, but the next one is added. Thus, the line, connecting these two points, is the moving. Of course, this is the oscillatory motion curve. A moving 3 is the path of a more complex object of 3 candles, a moving 4 of 4 candles, etc. And each previous moving is the oscillation axis for the previous one, so there are a great many intersections of movings, so it is quite difficult to keep track of them. And it doesn't make sense. To trace the concentration of traces-movings is another thing - if traces of many objects pass through the given area of price space, it means there is spatial inhomogeneity in this area that influences the price movement. If it is a sloping bundle, it is a guiding trend - price bounces, and if it is a horizontal bundle, it is an area of consolidation - price is flat. It's no accident that I called the TENDENCY PLANNING method. If on a planimetric map of the area, where the contour lines show highs and lows, you can determine where to go up and where to go down, then on a "map" of the price space by trends - "hills and lows" - you can determine the rise and fall in price. And for this you do not need any digital filters, much less string theory. -)) By the way, what do you mean by multicurrency analysis?

I detect a familiar tone in my voice)))

Do not urge me to be self-critical, I am fine with it. at the same time, you described what a muwwing)))) is and I did not know. thank you. and I was wondering what the hell is a muwwing......

multicurrency analysis can be understood as anything. it's more important what it actually gives and what it can give.

So in my understanding, multicurrency analysis can give the same time course of volatility of a currency, which in turn may indicate the strength of a movement in a currency, and thus the inertia of a movement, after all the movement in an instrument will occur (with fluctuations) within these inertia in the currencies of this instrument. and considering an ICC without a multicurrency analysis makes no sense.

1-NOW WHAT IS MULTICURRENCY ANALYSIS TO YOU?

and how, in the way you describe it, can it(ICC) be inserted into the cluster (in the multicurrency)?

2 - how to apply ITA to currency indexes, because there is no trend, because the movement of the index can only be represented within each individual frequency band as an oscillator line.

Then how do I put the ICC in here.

Freud:

I can feel the familiar notes in my voice)))

I don't need to be self-critical, I'm fine with it. at the same time, you described what a muving)))) is and I didn't know. thank you. and I was wondering what the hell a muving...... was.

multicurrency analysis can be understood as anything. it's more important what it actually gives and what it can give.

So in my understanding, multicurrency analysis can give the same time course of volatility of a currency, which in turn may indicate the strength of a movement in a currency, and thus the inertia of a movement, after all the movement in an instrument will occur (with fluctuations) within these inertia in the currencies of this instrument. and considering an ICC without a multicurrency analysis makes no sense.

1-NOW WHAT IS MULTICURRENCY ANALYSIS TO YOU?

and how, in the way you describe it, can it(ICC) be inserted into the cluster (in the multicurrency)?

2 - how to apply ITA to currency indexes, because there is no trend, because the movement of the index can only be represented within each individual frequency band as an oscillator line.

How do you put an ICC in here, then.

If you knew the essence of mowings, you wouldn't have put all sorts of filters and skeletons on them. And if you think multicurrency analysis means anything, then you can expect anything too. So far, everywhere and always has been TECHNICAL and FUNDAMENTAL analysis, and whoever invented multi-currency analysis, by which anything is meant, should be hung by the balls. So that he doesn't shit people's brains.

However, these are all words, words... Talking is not a pose, don't be a wise guy, just show us when and where the Euro will move. And then we'll see how many kopecks you are worth - the EUR will show it. In short, if there are only chatterboxes here, then I have got into this discussion for nothing.

Insen:

If you knew the essence of moving, you wouldn't be putting all sorts of filters and skeletons on it. And if you think multicurrency analysis means anything, then you can expect anything too. So far, everywhere and always has been TECHNICAL and FUNDAMENTAL analysis, and whoever invented multi-currency analysis, by which anything is meant, should be hung by the balls. So that he doesn't shit people's brains.

However, these are all words, words... Talking is not a pose, don't be a wise guy, just show us when and where the Euro will move. And then we'll see how many kopecks you are worth - the EUR will show it. In short, if there are only chatterboxes here, then I have got into this discussion for nothing.

Vadimka, is that you? I did not recognize you. You tend to refer to me as a "you" with ease. (sorry if i got it wrong)
If you do not know where the EUR is going, they will tell you in the Euroflood, you have picked the wrong place.

2 - You keep flirting and evading the question about the multi-currency in previous posts.

3 - You bullshit people by talking about hanging those who use the multicurrency analysis.

4 - you stubbornly refuse to even read your posts. smartass. skeletons do not stick to mashups, skeletons derive from mashups of different periods.

5- there is no more constructive in your smarts than in mine, just abstractions. you are constructive.

6-and if you treat yourself as a commodity, I do not. maybe you have a price tag, no doubt. but unfortunately for you I do not. I am not a commodity, a person. therefore your "and then see how many kopecks you are worth - the euro will show "for me, irrelevant.

A completely pointless method. Many people keep thinking that they can find a method of predicting what is essentially random rambling, kind of like doing a term paper, remembering their youth, but it's a waste of time. One must assume that past price values have no effect on future values, then the search will go in the right direction.