Tendential planimetry method - page 15

Trololo:

I don't understand your attempts to give advice with a smug expression, and even tuck in these useless videos, they do more damage than the fluff.

I can't even smell any clarity on your part, so it's not relevant to the topic at all, and let's clean it up, the topic was clean before, let's not clutter it up.

Do you have anything to say? Something to the point, no trash-talking. Suggest something... A thought, maybe?

tara:
Do you have anything to say? Business, no squabbling. Suggest something... A thought, maybe?

Sorry, I'm not used to waving my stats around, and I won't. If you don't see the benefit in it, it's not my fault, so it's not yours.

Trololo:

Sorry, I'm not used to waving steats around, and I won't. If you don't see the benefit in it, it's not my fault, so it's not yours.

You don't have to elaborate. Just tell it from scratch.

What needs to be done? And why? I'll do it - it's been a long time coming...

Trololo:

Have you seen an index indicator that builds a fan on fans like the one above?

I.e. all pairs from which the currency index (geometric mean) is plotted into fans like this one and from each line the index is plotted from

we obtain a fan of the index.

Let's call it the Tendency Planimetry Method for Index Construction.

First, let's take the MA as the base, then other things that do not distort the phase (do not have a compression in amplitude)).

I see that this subject may be developed even further (if we go in this primitive direction).

https://forum.mql4.com/ru/9706

about the degree of influence of the jackpots on the index.

but probably not even an mt5 would do it.

First a vector of wagons for all pairs in the cluster, then a vector of indices according to these vectors, and even more if you try to apply at least the method of interdiction of pairs influence on currency.

A straightforward solution is probably a hangman's errand.

tara:
What do you need to do? And why? I'll do it - it's been a long time coming...

Hello, gentlemen. I have been following this thread since the very beginning, thinking that they would chat and calm down. However, my mistake - the topic has been alive for five years, which means that interest is still there. Therefore I decided to interfere for the good of the matter. I invented the method of tendency planimetry in 1999-2000 in philosophical researches for analysis of spatial dynamic processes. And in application I decided to use this method for forex. So, this method can be used in any dynamical system, e.g. in meteorology to predict climatic temperature or predict measurement fluctuations in metrology, etc. But you should be interested in the forex part. So I'll start in order.

Firstly, MTP is strictly a forecasting method, not a trading strategy at all. We should distinguish tactical trading techniques from trading strategies. A trader selects a trading strategy according to the received forecast and his preferences, while the trading strategy - money management - depends on the volume of investments and acceptable risk. For example with one and the same forecast the tactics are different for intrade, short-, medium- and long-term positions, while money-management for 10K deposit is of course different from 100K deposit.

Secondly, the wipes I used for the method are collectively not a price indicator, but a manifestation of the 2-dimensional price space, i.e. the wipes show heterogeneity - distortions of the price space, by which the movement of the price itself can be inferred. And this can be seen as price often bounces off trends - sloping harnesses - or flats around balance lines - horizontal harnesses. But it is difficult to judge the strength of trends from the harnesses, so you can often see how, after bouncing off a strong trend, price breaks through a counter-trend but a weak one. And for many, this is grounds for claiming the method is unsound.

Because, thirdly, the method is based on the law of symmetric oscillatory motion, according to which all dynamic processes in the nature. And this law of motion is always observed. If there is an extremum and a balance line, the price, even after the correction, will definitely break through the opposite trend and reach the opposite extremum.

Let's take the Euro-dollar as an example. Mansley shows that by breaking the low of 0.8225 against the balance at 1.3962, sometime in 2020 the Euro will rise to 1.9699. The fact that the EUR has passed only the first half of the movement can be seen by the fact that this movement is geometrically divided in half by the horizon at 1.1104. But we are wondering what happens during this rise. For that, let's switch to the wickets, where we can see that the high of 1.6036 is to be worked off against the balance of 1.3401 down to 1.0766. But on its way there is a strong support trend at 1.2084, which is 3\4 of the whole movement, where the Yevra marked on 06.06.2010 and which cannot be broken through. To locate the bottom of the correction let's switch to the daily, where you can see that the eu is now working out the high at 1.4939 from 1.3520 horizon down to 1.2100, which is the bottom of the correction, according to the wickets is strictly bullish. But now the market is going upward, which works out the low at 1.2634 against the horizon at 1.3209 to the bear at 1.3783. And in general we get the long-term forecast for the euro - rise to 1.3783 - correction down to 1.2100 - rise to 1.9699 - long fall down. If finer movement details are needed, smaller timeframes should be considered, for scalpers down to the minute ones. And in the process of movement the eu will suggest new horizons and new targets using flags and harnesses, which of course allows taking profits along the whole movement.

I wish you good luck. My Skype nickname is insen. Can talk online.

Sorry, I wanted to attach the graphs - it didn't work, I don't know how. I will try again.

Insen:

I don't think what you have written makes any sense in this form, there will be no anticipation, it's an illusion.
I was attracted to the topic precisely because this approach allows to compare fan skeletons for processes with different amplitude characteristics, without the influence of these very differences in amplitude travel values. This method (analysis of harnesses and skeletons) is justified only for wipes, since wipes are tapered vertically when averaging, and if amplitude characteristics of processes are different, then the taper will be different, which will introduce inaccuracy into calculations; therefore in this method only crossing facts themselves - fan skeletons - may be of importance.

the result is either a comparison of the vectors of the dashcams, or a preemption of the cf ratios.

The alternative to this is digital filters that smooth out the price - a kind of averaging without vertical compression. here is the figure - on the left is the waving arms, on the right is how it should be, which the TF can do.

So, I want to build indices on indicator values for each subsequent averaging.

I know filters, I would have used them better, but now I can't. Although I can explain on my fingers how to do it and how to apply the filters.

In general I need to solve 2 problems somehow

1- how to compare these lines, I've used skeletons for that, but it's not by far the best option.

sometimes there is an advance in phase entry time or something like that, but you have to look at each frequency personally, how to do it visually differently, I don't know yet.

if you use filters, you could cast filters (cf) and discard their amplitude, getting a preempt on the coefficients that are responsible for the phase change, a kind of analog of a skeleton from a fan, only better.

2- another problem.

Suppose we took the series from the picture from point 1 (it is a trend) the average sum of each successive 1024 values of these series will look like this.

However, we have the sum of every next 1024 values of other series, but only the sum and the trend initially, as in the first case we do not know (picture below)

But we know that the sum of lines from the first picture will be equal to the sum of lines from the second one.

So we need to restore the trend by the sum of subsequent values.

or otherwise take into account in the general analysis.