Tendential planimetry method - page 5

Mathemat:
Yep, Candid, got it now. For an arbitrary bar shift sh:

// размер массива MA[] уже установлен равным N (N машек)
double createMAsArray( int sh, double& MA[] ) 
{
   double Sum = 0;
   for ( int i = 0; i < N; i ++ ) 
   {
     Sum += Close[ sh + i ];
     MA[ i ] = Sum / i;
   }
}
Is that it? Pay attention to the initial summation index. It should be zero.

You cannot divide it by zero :). Besides, we don't need an average with period 1. Many people disregard the unfinished bar, but never mind, let it be so :). Let's calculate the following result

double createMAsArray( int sh, double& MA[] ) 
{
   double Sum = Close[sh + 1];
   MA[ 1 ] = Sum;
   for ( int i = 2; i < N; i ++ ) 
   {
     Sum += Close[ sh + i ];
     MA[ i ] = Sum / i;
   }
}
P.S. Code corrected retroactively (haste is never a good thing) - not to leave a google error. All the same, the summation should start with two, the unfinished bar hinders.

I've already redone it, but it's a bit different. Let the index of an element of array MA[] be exactly the order of MA, and we won't look at the zero element. But now, I think, we can easily start calculation with even a few thousands of them.

Greetings to the knife and axe workers, colleagues from the high road ! :)))))))) Well... Just got to the computer... So, it seems that the principle issues of replacing the distribution with dispersion and limiting the channel to the fastest and slowest wizards have been solved here. I agree with the conclusions 100%. There remains the question of calculating the wizards themselves.

Mathemat, I don't think recursive calculation of wipes of different periods is the best idea. After all, periods may differ by more than 1. I find the idea of recursively computing checksums on different bars much more interesting. See yourself:

SMA(bar, period)=(Price[bar] + Price[bar+1] + ... + Price[bar+period])/period.
Then SMA(bar+1,period)=(Price[bar+1]+Price[bar+2]+...+Price[bar+period+1])/period = SMA(bar,period) + (Price[bar+period+1]-Price[bar])/period.

I was only considering the Mariy Petrovn. I.e., I considered only Mariy Petrovn. Mari Inokentivn, Mari Appolonovn etc. I did not consider. Just yesterday I was playing with the script and the most interesting icons are SMAs (aka Petrovna :). The Type field (0-SMA, 1-EMA, 2-SSMA, 3-LWMA) controls the type of mask. Play with the type of mask, if you have not done. See for yourself.

Basically, my waving skeleton is like this:

extern int N; //число машек
extern int nBars; //число баров

double MA[][]; //массив для хранения N машек различных периодов на nBars барах.

int GetPeriod(int n)>
{// выдает период n-ой машки. ВАЖНО !!! Периоды упорядочены. Т.е. GetPeriod(n+1)>GetPeriod(n) для любого n
    return (Min+n*step); //ну к примеру так.
}

double GetPrice(int bar)
{//выдает цену на баре
   return ((Low[bar]+Hight[bar])/2); //например выдаём среднюю
}

void CalcMa1()
{//считает все машки на первом баре
   int pm=GetPeriod(N); //максимальный период
   int p=GetPeriod(0);  //минимальный период
   int n=0;             //индекс в массиве машек
   double s=0;          //сумма

for(int i=1; i<pm; i++) //цикл суммирования (считаем с первого бара)
   {
       if(i==p)
       {//если досчитали до очередного периода, сохраняем машку в массиве
          MA[0][n]=s/p; //cохраняем машку
          n++;
          p=GetPeriod(n);
       }
       s += GetPrice(i);
   }
}

void CalcMaAll()
{//рекурсивно продолжает машки с первого бара на все остальные бары
     for(int bar=1; bar<nBars+1; bar++)
     {
        for(int n=0; i<N; i++)
        {
           int p=GetPeriod(n);
           MA[bar][n] = MA[bar-1][n] + (GetPrice[bar+p] - GetPrice[bar-1])/p;
        }
     }
}

It seems to me this is the fastest you can come up with. What is less clear is how to calculate density. The naive approach is elementary. We create a two-dimensional array by the number of bars and price points that we want to calculate. Let's reset all elements to zero. Next, for each price element in each bar we need to see how many fobs are within less than 0.5 points of it. For each wave we add 1 as a premium. Alas, it is not that simple. If we look at the result of the script when displaying the rainbow coloring, we will see that the blue part of the spectrum contains only bundles. This can easily be explained. The difference in period is nothing but the consecutive averaging of the same series. Clearly, the longer the period, the smaller the difference between them. And I'm afraid this is not good. You can do two things here.
1) Generate a waveform with a non-linear distribution of periods. So that the period difference increases as the period increases.
2) When calculating density, assign certain weights to the cups. So that the weights of the pucks with larger periods decrease.

The first approach is good because it can be included in the script. The second is more in line with the intuitive market memory mechanism. I.e. any information is stored, but its importance decreases with time. But it is not clear how to do it practically neither in the first nor in the second variant. In the second variant it is not clear from what considerations to take a plausible law of weight distribution. It is even worse in the first one. All simple sequences grow very fast. Here are examples (I start with the first number greater than 1 and end with the first number greater than 100):
Degrees of two: 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128
Fibonacci: 2, 3, 5, 8, 13, 21, 34, 55, 89, 144
Squares: 4, 9, 16, 25, 36, 49, 64, 81, 100, 121

The question is what should be the sequence of periods ? Yes, of course, the sequence of periods and the weight law can be taken from the ceiling. Let's follow the example of Elliott with his 5 moves and 3 corrections, from where all of the Fibo methods come. Or the example of Ghana with its 45 degree angles (which by the way is similar to saying that 5 pencils + 3 cats = 8 pencil-cats :) . In general such sort of predecessors as the dogs are not cut off. But we something with you hopefully, though with a big road, but still the engineers! :) Therefore, it would be very much desirable that the sequence of periods and the weight law would follow from some simple and natural assumptions. What do you say to that, you bushrangers? :)

And finally, it's not quite clear how to draw it all... I would very much like not to move to serious instruments. First, to move away from MT4 means to make a thread "for the elite only", because not everybody possesses such tools, and not everyone even has them installed. Secondly, even those who have them have different tools. I, for example, have a matlab. Most of us, as I understand it, have matcad. MT4 is the only thing that unites us. I would like to work exclusively with it. At least at the first stage.

Hello to all the gurus of planimetry.

Allow me to insert my five cents. Let's say you've calculated the density and defined the boundaries. Hooray.

But no one tried to look at the correlation of these same bundles with the areas of support and resistance, which are calculated by simple elementary formulas.

And the harnesses are just the width of those areas. And as for drawing - it seems to me if the boundaries of the bars are defined on every bar, there is nothing simple

to draw two smoothed lines on the points of the boundaries on the bars. And about getting a stencil for a bunch of wipes. I have this expert for creating templates a lot easier -

I'll look for it and drop it off if you're interested. And quite lastly - on that forum mentioned in connection with planimetry (this one is my forum and therefore without a link),

I used a RoundPriceNE indicator for creation of the stencil, not a waving indicator - in this case the correlation with the market of these very harnesses is much better in my opinion and not only mine.

This topic is now stalled as I'm doing other things, but I'm thinking of reviving it from the new year. Sorry for the no clever phrases, but someone here wrote that we should look at things more simply.

I am always guided by this - the market is not driven by the psychology of the crowd, but by the puppeteers. And our task is to calculate and preempt their actions.

I'm going with the trend, and I'm going to make big profits.

eugenk писал (а):

After all, periods can differ by more than 1. It seems to me much more interesting to recursively count wavecaps on different bars.

Well, we did not know about it at all. Also an excellent approach.

double MA[][]; //массив для хранения N машек различных периодов на nBars барах.
Eh, how many mash-ups are you going to keep in this two-dimensional monster?
After all, the different periods are nothing more than successive averages of the same series. Clearly, the longer the period, the smaller the difference between them.
It's not obvious, eugenk. If the price is constant everywhere, then the dummies are not different at all (a perfect flat). If the price is a linear trend, then yes, they are different. How different? Well, that's easy: if p(i) = p0 + i * delta (starting from a distant moment in the past), then the swing on the zero bar of order n is equal to MA(0, n) = p0 + delta * (0+1 +...+(n-1)) / n = p0 + delta * (n-1)/2. Everything is linear. So it's hard to think of a natural law of period growth here.

Perhaps if you want to find something optimal, you can try to use an optimizer. Put a power dependence with an external parameter equal to a power into the Expert Advisor and modify it.

Mathemat, it's not that bad. Do the math yourself. Let's say 300(where the hell more !) swipes per 1000 bars. Each double value is 8 bytes. That makes 2 400 000 bytes. IMHO it's not so much. I'm sorry about the density. I did not read sources attentively myself :) Here is what the author of the idea writes: (quoted from http://www.community.finlist.org/showthread.php?t=2053)

Message from Valery I. Kim
But let's return to our chart. So, we have a force price field. Hence the choice of an instrument; I personally prefer moving averages (H+L)/2 because they correspond to a symmetrical space, which cannot be either logarithmic or expotential. Perhaps there are other tools that are applicable for dynamic space, but they are not available to me because I use, in my opinion, the simplest of trading and analytical platforms - MetaTrader. Moving averages (MA) are remarkable because they allow to represent the object movement dynamics by its trajectory statics. An object is a group of neighbouring bars (candlesticks) whose movements are simulated by simultaneous adding and withdrawal of the next and last bar, and expressed as a point, which is the arithmetic mean of all object bars. But by changing the number of bars many objects can be obtained and then their trajectories will show the tendencies of the price space. To see this, open any chart window and, if history allows, build a CC (H+L)/2 family from 2 to 1000 (MetaTrader does not allow more). Of course, in order to view the chart among the moovings, it is necessary to progressively increase the gradation so that the SS fill the entire price space evenly. For SS-1000 I have developed a sequence of
(3)2,5,8,11,14,17,20,(4)24,28...,40,(5)45,50,...,6 5,(6)71,77,...,95,(7)102,109,...,130,(9)139,148,...,175,(11, 14) and so on to 1000.
The grading step is given in brackets.
The resulting picture is very similar to a curve topogram, and the method is called "tentative planimetry". It is not difficult to notice that each successive moving is an axis of oscillation for the previous one, which once again indicates a dynamic space. But what is fascinating about this picture is that it shows the price space with all current trends, by which the future state of the market can be predicted with a sufficient accuracy. To make sure of it, on MT-3, open EUR all 8 windows from 1 min to 10 min and place them "side by side". And by the same principle make operational patterns SS-700, SS-500, SS-350, SS-200, SS-150, SS-100, SS-70, SS-40, SS-20 and SS-10. So, let's unfold the wickets, let's set the CC-1000 pattern, and in order to reveal some regularities, let's look at the past of the chart from 06.03.95. During this time the EUR has firstly depreciated thoroughly from 1.4535 to 0.8381, and then, having risen to 1.3584, today 14. 11.05 shows 1.1760. This story can be divided into two phases:
Stage 1: 06.03.95 - 28.01.02. As my chart history is limited to April 1989, one thing can be said about the origin of 1.4535: it is a symmetrical reflection of 0.9832 relative to the axis 1.2057. It is at this level that the horizontal SS harness is located. It is not difficult to notice that from 06.03.95 to 23.10.00 the market may be considered impulsive, whereas from 23.10.00 to 28.01.02 there was an autonomous fluctuation of the price - calming down in the trend-triangle, it was symmetrically converging to the horizontal SS bundle. By the way, this trand-triangle is a vivid illustration of the periodicity of movement, from which the ping-pong rule follows (see Reflections).
Let's connect 1.4535 and 0.8381 with a symmetrical figure. (As such, I apply "Fibonacci lines" 0%¦ 50%¦ 100%). On this move, we do not see a horizontal symmetry harness like at 1.4535-1.2434-1. 0344, but only because we do not have a CC above 1000. The presence of this horizontal line is confirmed by the most significant correction 1.0344-1.2401, which axis is geometrically close to the axis of the whole movement. Note that this correction is limited by the sloping trend-forming trend, from which the price literally bounced back and continued to decline. However, this is not always the case. Quite often we see that the price pierces the trend and in other cases it ignores it and goes to the next one. This can be easily explained from the fundamental analysis point of view. Apparently, it is the action of a powerful, but unknown factor, which overpowered the near trend.
Stage 2: From 28.01.02 to ... The uncertainty lies in the fact that two interpretations are permissible today:
1. Stage 2 ended on 27.12.04 and stage 3 started with the price 1.3666.
2. Stage 2 is not finished - after the correction the price growth will continue.
This uncertainty might not be there if you look at the monthly chart or if there were SS over 1000. I have neither, so let's try to do without them.
So, by the end of the first phase when all price strength was concentrated on the horizontal line at 0.8960, the market rushed to 1.0139 and then drifted down. And this is not accidental - it is at this level that we see a horizontal CC densification. After a 13-day flat the market went to 1.1087. And it is not casual - the next horizontal SS bundle is located precisely at this level. If we symmetrically connect 0.8562 with 1.1087, 50% matches the flat axis 0.9819 with geometrical precision.
The origin of the next extremum 0.9607-1.0776-1.1938 is similarly explained. But it should be noted that the price has significantly crossed over the strong horizontal bar 1.1260, which means that a reversal of the market should be expected. And since the market is supported by the buy trend which was born in the flat at 0.9819, the decline below 1.0654 is impossible. And sure enough, the price reversed to buy at 1.0762. And so far this is the most significant and, we can assume, even the centre correction, so we can expect two extremums here (1) 0.8562-1.1338-1.4112 and (2) 0. 9607-1.1338-1.3084. Time chose option (2): the market showed 1.2930 and reversed. But below it was guarded by the trend from the previous squat, which reversed to 1.0762-1.2217-1.3666. Having shown this extreme, the market collapsed downwards: all the near-term trends show a sell-off, so we can assume that stage 2 is over and stage 3 has started. In any case, the price goes to 1.3666-1.2232-1.0795, where a very strong buy trend is located. And a buy correction from 1.1478 to 1.1899 should be expected along the way. But if we consider that the trend of 1.1465 tends to be horizontal, then maybe this trend will be neutralized as well. Then it will really be the 3rd leg, 1.3666-0.9080, with a correction to 1.0810-1.1880. Everything will become clear on the way to 1.0795: if this trend weakens, it will surely reach 0.9080, after the appropriate correction. This confirms the triangle (connect the highs of 1.10.92 and 1.01.05 and the lows of 1.03.85 and 1.11.00), where by the ping-pong rule this price should be in Q3. 2007г. As you can see, there is not even a need for a trend here.
But there is a slight suspicion that the trend of 1.0795 will hold out, then 1.3666-1.0795 should be considered as a correction and we should expect the continuation of the 2nd stage: 0.8225-1.2232-1.6247. In other words, EUR may be in the middle of the 2nd stage today. This is something to be wary of.
By the way, at the end of 2001 this method predicted for the yen high 136.60 with the reversal to low 105 in 2004, which I mentioned in my reflections, while other traders forecasted high 164 and higher (one trader bet me a litre of vodka, which, by the way, was not put. N. ow!). Time has shown amazing correctness of the forecast - the Yen showed 105.17 on the first approach, and, having turned from 102, is now aiming for 132, which should happen in Q3. 2007г. This is in line with EUR 0.9080 also in 2007.

I have rewritten the script according to the author's concept. The result is much better in my opinion. I am pasting the image and the new version of the script. But alas, the question of how to actually deal with it remains open...
Files:

Gef, hi Volodya ! Good to see you ! Sorry for the link to your site. But believe me, with the best intentions. I hope the copyright is not violated :) I had this article in my catalogue, devoted to your site (how about that ! :))))))) That's why I knew its origin. But I only got to it recently. There was just not much time for research :)

Concerning your question about support-resistance. You're just reading my mind :) That's why I got interested in tendential planimetry. I'm just deeply convinced that there is nothing but support-resistance zones in the market. Everything else is bogus. And therefore the only thing I do in Forex, is trying to the extent of my stupid brains, to learn to find these zones. I am afraid that you are mistaken about the fact that these zones can be calculated using simple formulas. I don't think you can calculate anything elementary in the market. Well, except for the size of the obtained cloven hoof, of course :) And those who believe in elementary calculations, most often are engaged, so to say, in elementary zoometry. ))))) No offence, just a friendly quip. Ok ? By the way, believing in puppeteers and elementary calculations, you contradict yourself a little. In fact, what the hell kind of puppeteers are they if their machinations are calculated by elementary formulas ?! :) About the template-generating script, of course look it up. Although I don't think you have it much simpler than that. I have it that way because I've loaded it with a lot of parameters to play with. You know, like "what if?" questions, you know. About your RoundPriceNE. I've never used it and I don't know what it is. I downloaded it now and tried it. Alas, I don't have it. It doesn't show up. All the parameters are by default. Took it from the link on the pantry page of the forum. Looked at the code. It looks like you have a recursive filter there. It's not good for the smoothing indicator... In general, I did not understand much of the code. What is the idea behind this indicator? What exactly is it counting? How ? Why ? Sorry for the questions, it's just that I'm very strict about methods. I don't use what I don't understand. You're on the page where the turkey's lying, your little bushrangers are asking you simple, down-to-earth questions. That's not a bad attitude either. But that's just the way I am :) It would be great if you published this indicator here and described it in details. Maybe it really does give better results. I'll have to see for myself... In fact, there's a lot to dig into. For example, of the built in wipers, SMA gives the best results. But it is far from the fact that it is the best :) Anyway, I'm glad you're here ! I hope you will stay with us. At least sometimes to put down on the wrong side of the earth over-theorizing personalities :)

P.S. By the way, as your superboy which I at one time criticized a little ? Did you get anything out of the idea ? I was looking for you in the championship, but did not find you. I wanted to cheer for you... TOO BAD... :)

eugenk:
Gef, hi Volodymyr! Good to see you ! Sorry for that I gave you the link to your site. But believe me, I do it with the best intentions. I hope the copyright is not violated :) I had this article in my catalogue, devoted to your site (how about that ! :))))))) That's why I knew its origin. But I only got to it recently. There was just not much time for research :)

Concerning your question about support-resistance. You're just reading my mind :) That's why I got interested in tendential planimetry. I'm just deeply convinced that there is nothing but support-resistance zones in the market. Everything else is bogus. And therefore the only thing I do in Forex, is trying to the extent of my stupid brains, to learn to find these zones. I am afraid that you are mistaken about the fact that these zones can be calculated using simple formulas. I don't think you can calculate anything elementary in the market. Well, except for the size of the obtained cloven hoof, of course :) And those who believe in elementary calculations, most often are engaged, so to say, in elementary zoometry. ))))) No offence, just a friendly quip. Ok ? By the way, believing in puppeteers and elementary calculations, you contradict yourself a little. In fact, what the hell kind of puppeteers are they if their machinations are calculated by elementary formulas ?! :) About the template-generating script, of course look it up. Although I don't think you have it much simpler than that. I have it that way because I've loaded it with a lot of parameters to play with. You know, like "what if?" questions, you know. About your RoundPriceNE. I've never used it and I don't know what it is. I downloaded it now and tried it. Alas, I don't have it. It doesn't show up. All the parameters are by default. Took it from the link on the pantry page of the forum. Looked at the code. It looks like you have a recursive filter there. It's not good for the smoothing indicator... In general, I did not understand much of the code. What is the idea behind this indicator? What exactly is it counting? How ? Why ? Sorry for the questions, it's just that I'm very strict about methods. I don't use what I don't understand. You're on the page where the turkey's lying, your little bushrangers are asking you simple, down-to-earth questions. That's not a bad attitude either. But that's just the way I am :) So, it would be great if you published this indicator here and described it in details. Maybe it really does give better results. I'll have to see for myself... In fact, there's a lot to dig into. For example, of the built in wipers, SMA gives the best results. But it is far from the fact that it is the best :) Anyway, I'm glad you're here ! I hope you will stay with us. At least sometimes to put down on the wrong side of the earth over-theorizing personalities :)

P.S. By the way, as your superboy which I at one time criticized a little ? Did something come out of this idea ? I was looking for you in the championship, but did not find you. I wanted to cheer for you... TOO BAD... :)

Hi.

About calculations and puppeteers - there is no difference - we are not calculating puppeteers, but psychological levels for traders. After all, trader psychology and muvinist behaviour are two inseparable concepts. The muving follows the trader, and the trader follows the muving - the dilemma: how to connect them?

Somewhere above it was written that you have to calculate muwings by Haias and Lowe's. So in my time I wondered how and with what I could replace a mask with a more reliable one.

I came to the idea that I should try to work out only for the closed bar, i.e. for lowes and not simply, and smoothen it a little - than to reduce the fluctuations which are so characteristic of

especially with a small period. It turned out that the input by such a curve is much more reliable and there are fewer false positives. By attaching this to the planimetry we get visually denser bundles and less curvature at the turns - smooth, i.e. there is averaging going on and here automatically. The areas are more pronounced - that's why I use this particular curve.

Later I will make an indicator (by the way, the template script is good - I will redo it with the author's permission for the indicator) that doesn't need all those curves to be shown.

It is necessary to show the magnetic lines of the field or fields, calculate the boundaries and mark them with the appropriate curves that are created by the points of this field.

The computer will not be overloaded when the indicator is working because we will count bars of 300 (600+600) points of the chart; the rest has to be calculated in the ini block and only the necessary information has to be entered in the appropriate arrays.

necessary information. Maybe, I will do it in another way, but later, because I'm busy with Forex now. He has already started sawing the rafters of the eve and that one is about to fall down on its own or with the help of puppeteers.

There are a lot of broken archives in the storeroom right now after the move from the bad hosting - I'm changing them bit by bit, but it's a job for a long time. Send me your soap address via private message and I'll send you a working indicator.

Look at the screenshot - the red line is a simple MA with period 33, and the green one is RoundPrice with the same period. The difference can be seen with the naked eye.

Volodya, Ihave the email address eugenk1[dog]yandex.ru. I'm Black Cat, more precisely, His Poo Purr-fect Black Cat (all words with capital :). I am also the King and Lord of all surrounding garbage cans, Grand Master of the Order of Garbage Pits and holder of other equally splendid feudal titles : )))))))

The turkey does indeed have a beautiful appearance. Though again, suitability for this method is a separate question. Just please describe at least a little bit of the code. I don't understand anything in the version I looked at. It's a recursive filter with four feedbacks and very strange coefficients. Such stuff tends to self-excitation. I wish MT4 had its own debugger... And translating it into C is a bit of work after all...

By the way, do not put so much faith in the method. It has some serious drawbacks. For example, it plots something only from the movement direction (in my last picture it is above the price) and does not plot anything along the movement direction (below). Also pay attention to the portion from October 29 till October 30. You can see that it is slightly flat. At the bottom it is very clearly limited by the bundle. And on the top it is in a rather empty area. But the resistance level is clearly there. And it's quite accurate on the horizontal at 1.1668. And the nearest tourniquet is at 1.1690. That's not good either. So let's not be too enthusiastic about it, as it is one of the approximations to the Truth. There will be less disappointment :)

eugenk:
Volodya, my email is eugenk1[dog]yandex.ru. I'm a Black Cat, or rather His Purr-fect Black Cat (all words with capital P :). I am also the King and Lord of all nearby garbage cans, Grand Master of the Order of Garbage Bins and holder of other equally splendid feudal titles : )))))))

The turkey does indeed have a beautiful appearance. Though again, suitability for this method is a separate question. Just please describe at least a little bit of the code. I don't understand anything in the version I've looked at. It's a recursive filter with four feedbacks and very strange coefficients. Such things are prone to self-excitation. Too bad MT4 doesn't have its own debugger... And to translate it into C is a bit of work after all...

By the way, do not put so much faith in the method. It has some serious drawbacks. For example, it plots something only from the movement direction (in my last picture it is above the price) and does not plot anything along the movement direction (below). This is very bad, and there are no fixes for it. Also pay attention to the portion of the chart from the 29th to the 30th of October. You can see that it is slightly flat. At the bottom it is very clearly limited by the bundle. And on the top it is in a rather empty area. But there is a clear resistance level there. And it's quite accurate on the horizontal at 1.1668. And the nearest tourniquet is at 1.1690. That's not good either. So let's not be too enthusiastic about it, as it is one of the approximations to the Truth. There will be less disappointment :)

Hi.

The problem is that when we reach the highs we have no historical data, and in such situations the majority of people do not know what to do and what to work with, so they often smoke, and the price is moved by the clappers - you need to look at the volume and where on the largest volume there was a price jump that tore the harness - it is a weak point, but also a strong one. We understand that the puppeteers entered into this business and only when they move the market, the crowd will follow them and they will form another tourniquet. So we should place opposite orders under and over such harnesses in order not to get trapped by the muppeteers. Of course, this is my personal opinion. I also tried an indicator I do not remember exactly, but it is called Forecast - any Billack - it is even more sensitive - I will look for it and see how it behaves. By the end of the year I'll sort out my stables, I won't order anything till spring and then I'll entertain my soul with experiments. In the meantime the routine is getting on my nerves.

Good luck with the trend and big profits.