How can I tell if an advisor is being knocked out by the DC? - page 8

Fedor_a:
The councillor was jammed to me, I'm 100% sure of it.

It is not very clear what the question is and who the complaint is against.

Fedor_a:
I've got an error message saying the traffic is busy. Although the technical support has written that they do not deactivate the Expert Advisors even in case of frequent requests.

So you think that the traffic flow should always be free? Is it like driving through town and all the intersections are green? :)

Meat:
Fedor_a:
Now I have added a 3 second delay after each order sending, it works so far. I don't know what to do with it, I'm sure it was 100% sure. Although, tech support wrote that they do not disable EAs even in case of frequent requests.
Now it is obvious that the problem is either in the code of your EA or there are some glitches in the terminal. In vain you blame it on him. Try to reinstall the terminal. And also check the code of the Expert Advisor. The error of busy trader flow cannot occur in a well-written EA! And you probably do not even have IsTradeAllowed() checked before sending the order
The first thing I did was to reinstall the terminal which did not help. I got this error when trading manually as well, server is under heavy load, so it is not because of the EA.

goldtrader:
Fedor_a:
Councillor I was jammed, I'm 100% sure of it.

Fedor_a:
I have no errors, my Expert Advisor is busy. Although the technical support wrote that they do not disable the Expert Advisors even in case of frequent requests.

So you think that the traffic flow should always be free? Is it like driving through the city and all the intersections are green? :)

Signals to open come several times a day, 3-4 times. And not a single order opens. I think it was disconnected due to frequent requests.

goldtrader:
Fedor_a:
Councillor I was jammed, I'm 100% sure of it.

Fedor_a:
I have no errors, my Expert Advisor is busy. Although the technical support wrote that they do not disable the Expert Advisors even in case of frequent requests.

So you think that the traffic flow should always be free? Is it like driving through the city and all the intersections are green? :)

Signals to open come several times a day, 3-4 times. And not a single order opens. I think it was disconnected due to frequent requests.

Fedor_a:
This is page eight... I wish your persistence could be used for peaceful purposes.

Idon't know what to do with this, but I have a good feeling about it:
If your broker prohibits trading by experts, you will receive a "trading by experts is prohibited" message in your broker's log when you try to execute a transaction. The brokers have the right to prohibit the trading of experts, and all speculations on this subject are speculations.

Brokers have the right to ban experts, and they do it. The result of the ban is clearly visible through "trading by experts is prohibited" and there is no other way to ban them.
You are not convinced by it. You keep "thinking"...
Just curious, do you think Renat is a liar or just an incompetent person as far as Metatrader is concerned?

Fedor_a писал (а): Of the errors, the trading thread is busy. Although technical support wrote that they do not disable EAs even in case of frequent requests.
So, from your experience you think that "trading context is busy" is a system of disabling of Expert Advisors, some kind of machinations of brokerage companies?
Just a masterpiece :-)

Fedor_a:
Figar0:
If you want to trade on the demo and real servers, you'll have to do it manually.
Go by expert code and log all checks/conditions. See what is not working - different from the demo.
This is after you check the status on all items.
But it seems to me that the EA just does not see trading opportunities with those settings that are available on the real server, i.e. nobody forbids him, but he does not want to.

Exactly right, besides demo and real quotes may be different, I've seen it more than once. Compare at least visually. The dog is somewhere here.
Yes, they are different, even in different brokerage companies, but not so much that EA may not trade. I was checking manually if there are signals to enter the market and they are there.

I have a WINWIN2007-type pipsweeper that filters entries during daytime.

It works wonders on the night market - but not on all brokerage companies in the same way! - sharp fluctuations - and just in the REAL market these sharp fluctuations

they are filtered out!

If your expert is like WINWIN2007 it's not surprising that YOUR expert is silent in real trading!

Such "nice guys" are cut off simply by filtering out quotes!

if your RN is geared to such subtleties as M1 M5 ticks, even if it will trade successfully over time, they will just adjust the filter to your technology

what kind of chart is it trading on ?

he will not try to work with pips! I don't think they'll let you get really rich in a short time!

Integer:
lovova:
I don't know what you meant to say about me, but I remembered my first company from the early 90s, Zay Fish.

Nothing about you, just saying. What does Zay Fish mean?
Zai is a river and on it is the town of Zainsk in Tatarstan

Thank you all for your answers!

Fedor_a:
I have now added a 3 second delay after each order is sent, so far it's working. My Expert Advisor was jammed, I am 100% sure of it. Although the technical support wrote that they do not disable the Expert Advisor even in case of frequent requests.
This error means that opening/modifying/closing an order in your terminal is in progress. It has been already written about it a lot.