How can I tell if an advisor is being knocked out by the DC? - page 6

Fedor_a:
This may well be the case. At least for me the deals open after restarting the terminal.
So no one is shutting it down.

It's really paranoid to suspect everyone but yourself. Metaquotes lies about MT's capabilities and limitations, DC also lies about banning work, and only Fedora and his expert are infallible. It's a conspiracy of everyone against Fedora and his micro-lot account.

One more variant to check: Open somewhere else a microreal (there are DCs from 1$) and try your Expert Advisor there... Although I think with your experience, our advice is useless for you.

I suggest closing the topic. Otherwise the Expert Advisor's programming errors will continue to be exposed as EA shutdowns.

The author of the Expert Advisor has trivially made mistakes in the Expert Advisor, and blames everything on the broker. This is speculation.

Renat:
I suggest closing the topic. Otherwise the Expert Advisor's programming errors will continue to be exposed as EA shutdowns.

The author of the Expert Advisor has trivially made mistakes in the Expert Advisor, and blames everything on the broker. This is speculation.
Why does it work on demo then? Or these errors don't show up there?

timbo:
Fedor_a:
This may well be the case. At least in my case trades open after restarting the terminal.
So no one is shutting it down.

It's really paranoid to suspect everyone but yourself. Metaquotes lies about MT's capabilities and limitations, DC also lies about banning work, and only Fedora and his expert are infallible. It's a conspiracy of everyone against Fedora and his micro-lot account.
Dear comrade don't cocksure yourself. I didn't insult you. But since you insist. You should go to an anger management course or a psychotherapist, they say they can help.

The topic is too early to close, because it is obvious that many people still do not understand the situation, and they think that the prohibition of autotrading by broker is a myth.
Well, maybe sooner or later, many will face it themselves... It's just strange that developers tend to bury this topic quickly, instead of explaining to people in detail what and how.

to Fedor_a:
Did you log the message I wrote about? What was the error returned?

And by the way, it was said correctly that in this case the order is not sent to the server because no request is shown in the log. All trade operations are blocked by the terminal itself. And DC most likely cannot explicitly determine who is trading, a person or MTS. It can only guess.

And this situation can occur accidentally (technical malfunction in the broker), or deliberately (when they do not like your trade). At least I had so. And all my complaints to the technical support, they answered mayhem some technical problems, they can not figure out what's the matter ... This went on for a long time. Then I opened a new account, made a little money with my MTS, and again the same thing began :) And again I have received the same answers from technical support ("we do not know anything, do not understand anything" ...) And all this despite the fact that I have not bombarded the server with requests, made the necessary breaks, held open transactions for at least a minute, etc. (and I made only 15-20 deals a day).

If you have been banned from trading by experts by your broker, you will obviously get a "trading by experts is prohibited" message in your logbook when you try to make a trade. Otherwise, no one has banned you, and all speculation on this subject is speculation.

Brokers have the right to ban experts, and they do it. The result of the ban is clearly visible through "trading by experts is prohibited" and there is no other way of doing it.

That is why I repeat - there is no need to speculate because of your programming errors.

Renat:
If you have been banned from trading by experts by your broker, you will obviously get a "trading by experts is prohibited" message in your log. Otherwise, no one has banned you, and all speculation on this subject is speculation.

Brokers have the right to ban experts, and they do it. The result of the ban is clearly visible through "trading by experts is prohibited" and there is no other way of doing it.

That's why I repeat - no need to speculate because of your programming errors.
I exactly pointed to this message a few posts above. And in addition to it to error 133, which is the only way to detect such a situation from the EXPERT (the expert can't read logs, after all). It's just still not clear whether Fedor_a had these symptoms or not...

Meat:
It is too early to close the thread, because many people do not understand the situation so far, and they think that the prohibition of automatic trading broker - is a myth.
Well, maybe sooner or later many people will face it themselves... It's just strange that the developers are trying to hush up the topic rather than explain to people in detail what and how.

The question here is not whether the broker may or may not prohibit autotrading, he may, there is no denying that. If you understand the reasons why it is done - you have to conclude about further cooperation with this brokerage company (one thing is a "shoddy" EA, overloading the server, evil pipser, gridder placing hundreds of illegal trades (no one will long tolerate this, whatever you were promised initially), another is the broker's unwillingness to let you make money).

In this case, the only argument, on the demo trades - on the real no, which is not proof of banning the EA. To all the advice, requests to see the logs, statements, the author of the thread is deaf and dumb and sure of the infallibility of himself and his EA, keeps repeating "the demo is working, the real is not ". They have saidit 20 times "it does not mean anything, may be different trade conditions, different quotes".

As for the brokers, they do not have an official position when the traders are trading on the real market. If I were a moderator, I would have closed or deleted this thread a long time ago. How long can you keep rubbing words about nothing, making unsubstantiated statements, and hurting other forum participants?

They have a very good idea of how to fix the problem and how to fix it in the right way, but I don't know how to fix it.

Meat:
Renat:
If you are banned from trading by experts by your broker, you will clearly get a "trading by experts is prohibited" message in your log when you try to make a trade transaction. The brokers have the right to prohibit trading by experts, and all speculations on this subject are speculations.

That is why I repeat - there is no need to speculate because of your programming errors.
I was pointing at that very message a few posts above, and on top of it, at bug 133, which is the only way to detect such a situation from the EXPERT (the Expert Advisor cannot read logs, after all). It's just still not clear whether Fedor_a had these symptoms or not...
I have now added a delay of 3 seconds after each order sending, so far it works. My Expert Advisor was jammed, I'm 100% sure of that. Although, the technical support has written that it does not disable my Expert Advisor even in case of frequent requests.