How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 31

NYROBA:
I looked it up, this account was frozen in this 'Ideas Marketplace' thread back on 10.10.07 at 14:19
Where? You've already tweaked that thread and it's not there (or another leaked account).
That's it! I'm tired of shoveling the muck of your lies. Whoever needs to know about you already figured it out - you're an empty-nester.
The rest of us can continue to admire your photoshop skills.

timbo:
NYROBA:
Specially found, this account was frozen in this 'IDEAS MARKETING' thread back on 10.10.07 at 14:19
Where? You've already tweaked that thread and it's not there (or another drained account).
That's it! I'm tired of shoveling the muck of your lies. Whoever needs to know about you already figured it out - you're an empty-nester.
The rest of us can continue to admire your photoshop skills.

If you don't like my stats, why read my posts, then why get your hands dirty shoveling manure at all?!

your words a few posts above:

622 timbo 24.10.2007 13:34  
Да уж... живенько так. Многим экспертам на конкурсе такой производительность даже и не снилась. 
За таким точно не угонишься.

Post here your best ever forex trading stats, and then everything will be clear about you. :)))

NYROBA:

I have accepted your bet.

I suggested that you and I open one account, not 100 dung accounts as Timbo put it.
to trade for, like, a month. Whoever has the bigger deposit wins the bet.

How about it?
Yeah... Only the bet was about something else entirely.
So "accepted" or "offered"?

NYROBA:

If the Composter still hasn't been able to make 2000% per month on dung, then it must not be that easy???

I'm not making excuses. I gave you the reasons why I haven't made the 2000% yet.
When there is a result (not "if", but "when"), I will write back here.

komposter:
When there is a result (not "if" but "when"), I will post here.

And how long to wait???? let me ask you :)))

NYROBA:
And a long wait???? let me ask you :)))
We're having a mute conversation with a deaf person.
Are you only responding to what you are comfortable with?

I can't give you an exact date. I have more important things to do and will not be able to get on with theproject until I finish them.
I asked you from the start - "Are deadlines fast approaching?" You didn't answer. I figured it was a deadline, so I'm not rushing into anything.

This song is good, start again!

;))))

komposter:
I can't give you an exact date. I have more important things to do and until I finish them I will not be able to get on with this 'project'.
I asked you from the very beginning - "is there a deadline?" - you didn't answer. I understood there was no deadline, so I'm not rushing into anything.
Sorry to interrupt your important work... :)

NYROBA:
timbo:
NYROBA:

Yurix, as always, you hear the bell, but you don't know where it is! :)))

We are discussing the current demo account with 1500% profit in 3 weeks.

Логин: 573561 Пароль инвестора: rbz6jfl(только просмотр) 
Er no... We're talking about account 556039, password above, which was leaked at an amazing rate.

And this new account has never been monitored and seems to be covered in such a layer of muck that it cannot be washed off.

Specially found, this account was frozen in this thread 'Ideas Marketplace' back on 10.10.07 at 14:19

An outright lie. Not only that in the post from 14:19 you didn't even think to say anything about your account, let alone give its details, not only did you rubbish the next post, in which those details were given (here's his stamp: NYROBA 10.10.2007 16:01 - note the date and time), but you still have the nerve to twist the content. That's what was written in that post of yours before the place you rubbished:

I decided to develop his idea and go even further, namely, I chose the most dynamic currency pairs with JPY

and I trade only in the daytime. I wait for the "suitable" wave - I open positions and put small take profits,

depending on the length of the wave. For 5 days I got interesting results, depo increase is over 100%.

You can see here:

If your brain has become completely bad, I inform you: on account 556039, which we are talking about, you made the first trading operation on 13.09.07 and traded on it for 2 days until the moment when you posted its details. About any 5 days, and moreover 100% by 10.10.07 and can not be about the simple reason that 01.10.07 this account has already closed on the margin call.

Yeah, such a chatterbox.

qee:
NYROBA wrote (a):
qee:
NYROBA wrote (a):
Figar0:
NYROBA:

qee, after your post I opened a demo account, here is login: 556039 and password for monitoring: f4qflus.

Not only did I not repeat, but I improved on my previous result, i.e. in a couple of days I increased

deposit more than 400%, by the way without a single minus trade!

qee, you missed the bet.

No, that's not how things are done, first the account is monitored, then your successful trade is made on it. That's the fair way to do it.

Figaro, well then freeze your demo account and we'll all look at your trading strategy. :)

So are you deflated?

So I didn't deflate :)

A comedy in three parts "NYROBA and the multi-currency advisor".

BLEEP!

This qee post is in the same thread here: 'how much does it cost to write a 'sophisticated' EA?

And qee's original post here on page 10: qee 13.09.2007 13:40

After that you, Alex, opened your account and made your first trade at 14:50 on 13.09.2007

And for monitoring, as you can see from the quote, you opened it only on 17.09.2007

Yurixx:

Yurix, as always, you hear the bell, but you don't know where it is! :)))

We are discussing the current demo account with a profit of 1500% in 3 weeks.

Логин: 573561 Пароль инвестора: rbz6jfl(только просмотр) 
An outright lie. Not only that in your post dated 14:19 you didn't even think to say anything about your account, let alone give its requisites, not only did you scrap the following post, which sort of gave those requisites (here's his stamp: NYROBA 10.10.2007 16:01 - note the date and time), but you still have the nerve to twist the content. That's what was written in that post of yours before the place you rubbished:

I decided to develop his idea and go even further, namely, I chose the most dynamic currency pairs with JPY

and I trade only in the daytime. I wait for the "suitable" wave - I open positions and set small take profits,

depending on the length of the wave. For 5 days I got interesting results, depo increase is over 100%.

You can see here:

If you have become absolutely bad with brains, I inform you: on account 556039 about which we are talking, the first trading operation you have made 13.09.07 and traded on it 2 days till the moment when you have posted its requisites. About any 5 days and moreover 100% by 10.10.07 and speech cannot be for the simple reason that 01.10.07 this account has already closed on a margin call.

Yeah, that's a real codswallop.

JURIX, isn't it hard for you to be a WALEN?!

Yeah, you're no Sherlock Homes. You didn't even bother to look into it, were you in such a hurry to catch me?!

No, you missed the mark here too, as usual, you made yourself look like an idiot again. :)))

We're discussing state 573561! I'll put it in red and bold in case you don't see it again!!! :)))

Everything written in my posts, including the one you cited above, is pure truth because I always write the truth.

After studying the WinWin method, I actually opened a deposit on 5.10.07 and started trying to combine the German's strategy

with Wave Theory, i.e. my strategy. One difference from WinWin - I traded not at night, but during the day and not on EUR/GBP (the most flattened VP),

but instead chose the most dynamic, i.e. v.p. in conjunction with JPY. Indeed, as I wrote in the parallel thread, after 5 days

I was able to double my deposit, at that point I posted the login and password. open your account history, take a calculator and do the math!!! :)))))))

You were in such a hurry you didn't even bother to read my correspondence with the Mathematician, Do you think he could discuss

with me about trading results without access to an account? He could, in principle, if he's a telepath :)))))))))))))

I've got the login and password I erased later, everybody who wanted to do that had time to download it.

I explain in large letters, for especially talented people, the account for 100 thousand. was opened on November 5 + 5 days = November 10,

instead of 100,000, the account is now 200,000. Today it's October 24th, the deposit is $1,546,296/.

i.e. from November 24 take 10 November and get = 14 days, i.e. for a fortnight of frozen account I increased the deposit by:

$ 1 546 296 - $ 200 000 = $ 1 346 296/

Yurix, don't you have the brains to do some pretty simple calculations.

What are you doing at Forex anyway? Go train on cats :))))))))))))))))))0

When you learn how to do maths on a calculator, I'll tell you what to do next. :))))))))))))