How much does it cost to write a "complex" EA? - page 24

:)

A couple of years ago I played real money, lost a pretty decent amount. But I played as a beginner. I came to a conclusion: patterns in EWP, especially on very short TFs, are bullshit. For me this analysis is very similar to the analysis of waves, but I've never understood it well. If we also take into account all sorts of "irregularities", "failures", a huge number of possible corrections, and impulses are not so simple...

I like things that can be formalized. So I'm trying to do it myself - with some elements of the Wave principle. But already without patterns.

I remembered how esquire from PHO publicly thanked //\\\ in the beginning of some year (2005 or 2004) for having made 500% in one year thanks to his advice and markups. I wonder how long it took him to learn this art and how much more he had to learn additionally to EWP to trade profitably? After all, it is obvious that EWP by itself is not enough for profitable trading. Elliott was wrong, and rather strongly, Bolton was also sometimes wrong, although he is considered as one of the best forcasters in history (I do not remember what crisis he went through, but I translated the whole book, it is available on the Spider). Prechter does not hide the fact that he uses additional indicators for wave analysis.

Well, in short, it should be seriously discussed, not necessarily on the forum. Better in private. I have your address memorized.

Mathemat:
A couple of years ago I played real, lost a pretty decent amount of money, but I played as a beginner. I came to a conclusion: patterns in EWP, especially on very short TFs are bullshit. For me this analysis is very similar to the analysis of waves, but I've never understood it well. If we also take into account all sorts of "irregularities", "failures", a great number of different correction variants, and impulses are not that simple...

I like things that can be formalized. So I'm trying to do it myself - with some elements of the Wave principle. But already without patterns.

I remembered how esquire from PHO publicly thanked //\\\ in the beginning of some year (2005 or 2004) for having made 500% in one year thanks to his advice and markups. I wonder how long it took him to learn this art and how much more he had to learn additionally to EWP to trade profitably? After all, it is obvious that EWP by itself is not enough for profitable trading. Elliott was wrong and quite wrong, Bolton was also sometimes wrong, although he is acknowledged as one of the best forcasters in history. Prechter does not hide the fact that he uses additional indicators for analysis of waves.

Well, in short, this needs to be talked about seriously, not necessarily on the forum at all. Better in private.

Email me and I'll give you my ICQ number.

OK, but not before tomorrow. I still have a faint hope that I will finish my advisor.

You are just giants of thought. what about the authority, give me a job, I'll write any expert, at least in history :) he will show anything, if there is such a job and 100% of profitable trades and expectation of 50 and above, and anything you want! for your money any whim!

I do not know how to do it, I cannot do it on purpose!

I need such a job, I will do it fast and accurate, and if the adviser does not show profit, it is not my fault, but the customer's!

Galois, you don't get it. You need a good knowledge of the Wave Principle - but not at the level of "an impulse is 5 and a correction is 3", but deeper. That's why the ToR will have to be refined. I am absolutely certain of that.

ufkef:

You are just giants of thought. what about the authority, give me a job, I'll write any expert, at least in history :) he will show anything, if there is such a job and 100% of profitable trades and expectation of 50 and above, and anything you want! for your money any whim!

I need such a job, I will execute it quickly and if the adviser does not show a profit, it is not my fault, but the customer's!

I would shout out another way - ONLY DO NOT WRITE TECHASE!!!!!!!!!!

That's right, Integer. "Let's meet up, have a chat, have a beer with Krivedko, discuss your idea. I'll tell you why your idea is bad, and you try to refute me. Or I won't tell you, you'll see for yourself." Nah, a beer's better later...

Mathemat:
That's right, Integer. "Let's meet up, have a chat, have a beer with krivedko, discuss your idea. I'll tell you why your idea is bad, and you try to refute me. Or I won't tell you, you'll see for yourself." Nah, a beer's better later...

That's what I meant!!!

ufkef:

I need such a job, I will accomplish it fast and accurate, and if the EA does not show profit, it is not my fault, but the customer's!

You're not going to trade on history, are you? :)

You need an EA working in the present and showing results in the future, too...

That's why we need professionals who know their job.