A great book on testing and optimisation - page 15

Reshetov >> :

Of course they are. And in fact, the picture shows the algorithm and they are just waiting for the session to start.

For instance, I told my friend to sew the bags on Sunday, otherwise she'd have nowhere to put the money on Monday.

He doesn't understand my method, but he wrote that I don't understand these models. My reaction was adequate, your banter is inappropriate.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

He doesn't understand my method yet, even though he wrote that I don't understand these models. My reaction was appropriate, your banter is inappropriate.

If you trade with leverage in this scheme, you can go bust. That's what the crowds are doing... Secondly, I don't see any hint of Garch in the Bollinger scheme... it turns out you are once again bumping into the unbearable TA in measuring volatility.

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Of course they are. And in fact, the picture shows the algorithm and they are just waiting for the session to start.

I, for example, told my friend to sew the bags on Sunday, or there would be nowhere to put the money on Monday.

Yes, those funny pictures are associated only with the great grail, and their owner is already an aligarch and has visited the forum just to post from nothing to do....))))

Quant >> :

If you trade with leverage in this scheme you can go bust... that's what the crowds are already doing... secondly, i don't see any hints about Garch in the Bollinger scheme... it turns out you are once again stumbling on the TA you can't stand in measuring volatility.

I understand that you want to provoke me with this TA, I didn't throw Bollinger for nothing, I was waiting for the screams of those who have nothing to say. You're unbearable: on the one hand you know something there, on the other hand you kill me with your stupidity.It's a model for volatility prediction, the model says that volatility is inertial, if it goes up, it will stay the same or go up, and vice versa, it's a matter of lag, in principle, so it is in reality. What is Bollinger - it means and st.dev, than the volatility and process in general. I repeat a simple rule for ardent morons: "If TA works, it is not TA working, the process itself is profitable.

In short, go read maths in the third grade, and do not kill me with your stupidity or you just decided to talk. ask specific questions, and do not look for crap, where to pick on every letter, you put yourself in that position.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

I understand that you want to provoke me with this TA, I did not throw Bollinger for nothing, I was waiting for the cries of those who have nothing to say. You are unbearable: on the one hand you know something there, on the other you kill with your stupidity.It is a model for volatility prediction, the model implies that the volatility is inertial, if it goes up, it remains the same or goes up and vice versa, the question of lag, and in principle it is so in reality. What is Bollinger - it means and st.dev, rather than a measure of volatility and the process in general. Once again I repeat a simple rule for ardent fools: "If TA works, it is not TA working, the process itself is profitable.

In short, go read maths for 3rd grade, and do not kill me with your stupidity or you just decided to talk. ask specific questions, and do not seek out all sorts of bullshit, where you can pick on every letter, you put yourself in that position.

>> well, I'm just glad the bollinger's on there for fun, but the highlighted phrase is a grail.

LeoV >> :

Yes, those funny pictures are associated only with the great grail, and their owner is an aligarch and came to the forum just to post from doing nothing....))))

There has already been enough banter about the pictures, you are too late, you want to be a debunking hero, but it is unclear what to debunk. If you have something to say, make your arguments, do not be shy.

Yes, by the way, tell us what your system is based on, let's have a laugh together, don't need nuances, I need a main idea. Black boxes that one should know how to make, conspiracy and all that do not fit.

Quant >> :

>> well I can only be glad the bollinger was put on for fun. but the highlighted phrase is a grail.

No offense, but you're an idiot, you position yourself that way, and tattoo this phrase on your forehead, then thank me. But no, even if you earn by this method, you will still write here that it's crap. No, not for fun, I use it in trading.

))) The TA for the comrade is apparently the Simple Moving Average, aka the arithmetic mean, and the St. Deviation is something we dare not touch with our uneducated TA hands! ))) Nah, I can't resist that primal push.)))

Anything that operates with data available from quotes is TA by definition. So the comrade will probably now shoot himself with grief on learning. that he is engaged in a TA he does not recognise.

Comrade, don't!!!

Volatility is indeed a much more inertial process than anything else. A lot of TA is built on it. Ah! I forgot - it's not TA!)))

Don't be ridiculous. Don't be ridiculous. Although... Saturday, why not?

FOXXXi писал(а) >> ...... you kill with your stupidity....... for ardent dumbasses...... bullshit..... you sure are an idiot, you position yourself that way, and tattoo that phrase on your forehead.....

My God, how many people there are on the internet with a sick ego and a hypertrophied sense of their own importance, greatness and cleverness. They think they are the only ones who know something that the rest of us don't know. Their main job is to shout out loud and powerful - "I'm awesome!!!! The rest of us are dumbasses and suckers! Only my method works. The others don't!!!! ".

It used to be that maniacs would go out in the dark to hunt. Now it's anytime on the internet.......)))))

Svinozavr >> :

))) The TA for the comrade is apparently the Simple Moving Average, aka the arithmetic mean, and the St. Deviation is something we dare not touch with our uneducated TA hands! ))) Nah, I can't resist this primitive push.)))

Anything that operates with data available from quotes is TA by definition. So now the comrade will probably shoot himself with grief when he finds out that he is engaged in a TA which he does not recognise.

Comrade, don't!!!

Volatility is indeed a much more inertial process than anything else. A lot is built on it in TA. Ah! I forgot - it's not TA!)))

Don't... don't be ridiculous. Although... Saturday, why not?

Another hero who can't tell astrology/art/TA from statistics, he gave himself away. Everywhere you look in the statistics, mean,st.dev.Real advice: go to an adequate investment company and tell them that the price direction is inertial, or better yet, try to prove it.