A great book on testing and optimisation - page 17

LeoV >> :

I never wrote that Garch or Pairs Trading or neural networks or MAs don't work. It all depends on the skill of the trader. You're the one who's trying to shout that you're cool. Prove your awesomeness in real life, not in words and on screens.

FOXXXi >> :

I am a expert expert in the field and I am trying to give them what they got... If I am not, I am in a rush to get rid of them.

Here we are, shame on you.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Many methods work in the financial markets. There is no need to write that yours is unique.

Even these http://www.finansmag.ru/news/4929

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Here we are, shame on you.

Yeah, you're the only one on horseback, in pathos and with a tambourine around your neck....))))

LeoV >> :

You cardboard fool, you didn't even understand what I wrote. Read it again and maybe you'll understand.

Many methods work in the financial markets. You don't have to write that yours is unique.

I wrote that TA does not work - I can prove it with figures, as well as your conspiracy on this subject. Give me a profitable trading system, at least one. TA works, but who will give you a profitable - does not pass. I lost all respect for you, such a white sheep, exposed you to the truth, ratted himself out.

Gee, it turns out there's talk of cointegration.

Two things:

1. The "physical", substantive part of the theory of the idea of cointegration is very shaky. In essence, the situation looks like finding purely mathematical dependence between some figures. Often, as a result, it is bullshit, but it gives bread and butter to the analysts from banks and funds.

2) A limited set of objects of study. The limits of this set are not formalized. Hence, false stationarity.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

I wrote that TA does not work - I can prove it with figures, and your conspiracy on this subject. Give me a profitable trading system, at least one. TA works, but who will give you a profitable one - does not pass. I lost all respect for you, such a white sheep, exposed you to the truth, ratted himself out.

Didn't you write this? -

FOXXXi wrote >> Out-of-sample, forward and other bullshit is clinical.

Or horse in the coat?

FOXXXi wrote(a) >> I lost all respect for you, you white sheep, brought you out, ratted yourself out.
If you think I've got any respect for you, you should. Sincerely. There's one guy who posted screenshots and said he makes 1000% a month. As for the other one, he had a demo account, and then it turned out that the real account was not his and then it turned out that 2 weeks = 5 months. So, all in all, everything is OK.

LeoV >> :

Didn't you write that? -

Or was it a horse in an overcoat?

Don't stoop to the level of an idiot, doesn't that apply to TA and all sorts of optimisations?

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Don't stoop to the level of an idiot, doesn't that apply to TA and all sorts of optimisation?

Listen, go have a drink or a wank - maybe you'll calm down.

Your method is the best, you're the smartest! How's that? ......))))

Mathemat писал(а) >> Lazy and FOXXXi, please remove this ad and links to it from here. What is it for? We are talking about TA and not about personal life.

I took it out. Just to be honest - fuck this FOXXXi with his inadequacy and aggressiveness.....))))

LeoV >> :

I didn't attribute anything. Here's a screenshot.

And how does this text relate to me. I sent him the software, I do not deny it, but I did not correspond with him. I mean anyone who sent him mail, automatically a candidate for this correspondence. I repeat, you are only making things worse for yourself, I am clean, everything will turn out anyway, I see I hit you hard and you finally admitted that you were wrong, and sewed me up with this dirt.