A great book on testing and optimisation - page 16

FOXXXi писал(а) >> Real advice: go to an adequate investment company and tell them that the price direction is inertial, or better yet, try to prove it.

Real advice: open an adequate pamm and prove that you're really cool, not cool on screenshots and links to nobel prize.....

LeoV писал(а) >>

Real advice : open a pamm and prove you're really cool, not cool on screenshots and Nobel Prize links.....

+1

and we'll invest if it's so cool!

What makes you think that TA only deals with price inertia??? Have you really not progressed beyond the SMA in TA? )))

Once again, for (insert your own favourite opponent's definition))): anything that operates on data available from the quote stream is a TA. So both you and yours truly do "it". And what you use is the same TA for me. So we are in the same gallery.))

My friend, stop your raging - we are talking about the same thing - there's nothing to argue with.

LeoV >> :

My God, how many people there are on the internet with a sick ego and a hypertrophied sense of their own importance, greatness and cleverness. They think they are the only ones who know something that the rest of us don't know. Their main job is to shout out loud and powerful - "I'm awesome!!!! The rest of us are dumbasses and suckers! Only my method works. The others don't!!!! ".

It used to be that maniacs would go out in the dark to hunt. Now it's anytime on the internet.......)))))

I'm telling you, the situation always mirrors itself. Just look at your posts, the frequency with which they pop up to see how long you've been muscling in on your importance.

Naturally, I am interested in TA-based systems and neural networks that work so well.

Well, progress, you now already admit, that my method works or you misspoke according to uncle Freud?

FOXXXi >> :

I say hero. Only the situation is always mirrored. Just look at the number of your posts, the frequency with which they pop up to understand how long you are muscling your importance.

Naturally I am interested in TA-based systems and neural networks that work so well.

OK, progress, now do you admit that my method works or did you misspell it?

??? Didn't I admit???????

===

>> yeah. >> and take it easy. I'm not the enemy.

LeoV >> :

Real advice : open an adequate pamm and prove that you're really cool, not cool on screenshots and Nobel Prize links.....

My advice, close your PAMM and forget this abbreviation forever.

Svinozavr >> :

??? Didn't I admit???????

===

Yeah. And take it easy. Don't get all up in my face. I'm not the enemy.

I'm not really talking back to you.

FOXXXi писал(а) >> I'm telling you, it always backfires. Just look at your posts, how often they pop up and see how long you've been pushing your weight.

You cardboard fool, you didn't even understand what I wrote. Read it again - maybe you'll understand.

FOXXXi wrote(a) >> So it's the rest - no!!! that works, or not. At least give me a hint what the point is, you can put it in private. Naturally I'm interested in TA-based systems and neural networks, which work so well.

I have no idea how to use them, but I have no idea what to do with them. I have no need to write that yours is unique.

FOXXXi wrote(a) >> OK, progress, now you admit that my method works or you misspoke?
I've never written that Garch or Pairs Trading or neural networks or MA does not work. It all depends on the skill of the trader. You're the one shouting and screaming that you're cool. Prove your awesomeness in real life, not in words and on screens.

FOXXXi >> :

I'm not really responding to you.

Pardon me. But still - what's the big deal.)))

The longer I live, the more I become convinced that disputes and conflicts arise mainly out of terminological confusion.

We, for example, mean the same thing and I was nearly mixed up with humus.

What people do when analyzing quote data (no matter how) is technical analysis. For some reason you want to call that part of it something else and even contrast it with the whole thing itself.

For God's sake. We don't shit on each other because of it. )))

>> In general, there is no one thing. There are different ways of earning money that have a right to exist (and do exist!). I too had a period when I developed (still use) one good TS and looked at all others with their attempts to create something of their own as at unreasonable children. How come - there it is, already invented! ))) But then, of course, that passed.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

How many times do I have to tell you, for those who pay too much attention to their importance and do not see what others write, I do not offer anything here. My advice, close your PAMM and forget this acronym forever.

How many times do I have to tell you, you want to be cool? - Be one. Open a PAMM and prove it in real life, not in your dreams.....))))