A great book on testing and optimisation - page 14

Reshetov >> :

No one has any doubts yet.

He is a real TC, judging by the pictures. You can go straight to the real one. That's where all the doubts come out.

Let him answer. It's about the fact that I do not know how to use any model, let him show me where I screwed up, but he came, laughed, made a noise and left, easy as that.

By the way, where do you look after the optimization, at the picture in the tester, at the ceiling? But the market doesn't know that you are thinking hard about black swans. You are leading to the fact that there is no guarantee that this will continue. We have not one such process - diversification. Everything just cannot go away at once with such connections. The system is working, admit it.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Let him answer.

...because he came in, he laughed, he blurted something out and he left, easy as that.

It's his job or the weed.

The market will answer all questions, loud and clear.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

I do not know how to use any of the models, let him show exactly where I screwed up, and he came, laughed, made a fuss and left, easy as that.

As usual, the topic gets personal.

If you want to trade on the basis of those pictures, you should describe your TS, otherwise everyone here starts to guess that you start selling on the surge upwards.

Quant >> :

The topic is personal as usual. in general, you have described the processes of the species with pictures, and we can assume that you trade if there is a surge to the bollinger?

You describe your TS on the basis of these pictures, otherwise everyone here starts to suggest that on the surge up you start to sell.

>> First of all I don't suggest anything, I'm not going to describe my system by these pictures. The purpose was to show that you can get really profitable processes. Who's starting to guess? Don't speak for everyone.If you do not understand my position, I'm not extorting money for my system, but I show where to dig who is not aware of the measure of their kindness.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>
Crisis is a tidbit for such a model - the expected profit and frequency of transactions per unit time increases.

The crisis is a tidbit for such a model - the expected profits and frequency of transactions per unit time increases.If you do not understand my position, I'm not extorting money for my system, but I show where to dig who do not know the measure of their kindness.

here is the first quoted phrase, so I take it as proof of the picture?

Why are they profitable? Where is the reasoning behind the conclusions?

Quant >> :

I don't offer anything at all, I'm not going to describe the system by pictures. The purpose was to show that you can get a really profitable process. Who is starting to assume everything? Don't speak for everyone.If you do not understand my position, I'm not extorting money for my system, but I show where to dig who do not know the measure of their kindness.

here is the first quoted phrase, so I take it as proof of the picture?

why are they profitable? where is the reasoning behind the conclusions?

Strange logic: goldtrader has a working system, and I do not.

You think they're not profitable, but I drew it, and you didn't point out where I don't know how to use the model. So you said something out of place because of your feelings, you know what I mean.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

Strange logic: goldtrader's system works, but mine doesn't. The degree of idiocy is growing, and my goodness is drying up.

You think they're unprofitable, but I drew it all up, and you never pointed out where I don't know how to use the model. So you said something inappropriate because of your feelings, but you figured it out.

Just a colleague using the name of the method. Your method is not clear to me.

Quant >> :

just a colleague using the name of the method. Your method is not clear to me.

It's all clear to you, you're a broom. If not, wake up and wake up.

FOXXXi писал(а) >>

It's all clear to you, you're a broom. If not, wake up and wake up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7_o_-ubgZ4

doesn't work :))

FOXXXi >> :

It's all clear to you, you're a broom. If not, then wake up and wake up.

Of course, everyone's talking rubbish. In fact, they've already got the algorithm by the picture and they're just waiting for the session to start.

I, for example, told my friend to sew the bags on Sunday, or there would be nowhere to put the money on Monday.