Thank you for your kind attention to my humble self

For my minimum guarantee, the word of
of a respected person...
But the abandonment of a previously promised promise is a change
in the level of that minimality and not for the better as you yourself
understand

The second part of the problem with working with some respectable people
is that they think they're just being honest at all times
but others under no conditions and with no basis at all.

Do you think such contacts can be productive
or should they rather be abandoned?

FION:

I understand that we are talking about a trading system and its resulting Expert Advisor, which can win all the money in Forex in a short period of time. Of course, in such a case it is better to shoot the expert writer in person, with a check in the place he is programming with.

Why do you 'bring firearms' to where people are discussing the problem
Relationships should be handled calmly, in my opinion.

lna01:

2 corner_h:

As far as I understand it, you need minimum guarantees against transfer(sale) of the EA to third parties, i.e. the programmer himself can (if he wants) use the system "legally". In this case, you need to study the history of the candidate's posts, and he or she should belong to those who believe that the widespread circulation of the strategy (or its underlying ideas) significantly shortens the time of applicability of the strategy. This will be the minimum guarantee. Unless, of course, you have something really interesting. Otherwise, no one will think of spreading the strategy.

I completely agree with you.
Learning about the person you're dealing with I would call
'Getting to know each other'

What if:

'Get to know each other' - on the one hand
"Find out how much $$$" on the other.

corner_h:
'Get to know each other' - on the one hand
'Find out how much $$$' on the other

In order to quote a price, the programmer must have an idea of the amount of work. That is, the idea must be presented before the price can be quoted. By the way, if the idea is good, the $$ may not be necessary. Although I think it's better to pay. The thing is that the "respected" (in quotes because the quote) programmer most likely already had time to check out on the net in a volume sufficient to make a psychological portrait. While the customer is much more often an unknown quantity and then $$ is a necessary (but not sufficient) condition of solidity.

//I understand that we are talking about a trading system and its resulting Expert Advisor, which can win all the money in Forex in a short time. Of course, in that case it is better to shoot the expert writer personally, with a check in the place he is programming with.

I think God will not allow those who do not know what to do and will try to put the money to good use. To orphanages for example. Or supporting lesbians.

I'll join....
I found just through a search. I got in touch. TRUSTED THE MAN. Got the advisor. Gave the money. That is all. And in a year, the advisor never showed up online.
It is better to trust people. If there is the slightest bit of distrust, the Expert Advisor will appear in the network, you can be sure.

CDR:
I'll join....
I found just through a search. I got in touch. TRUSTED THE MAN. Got the advisor. Gave the money. That is all. And in a year, the advisor never showed up online.
It is better to trust people. If there is the slightest bit of distrust, the Expert Advisor will appear in the network, you can be sure.
If the result is a good product, no one will put it on the Web anyway.

corner_h:

komposter, I can tell you that you must have a disease
which manifests itself in the fact that you only categorize
only yourself.

It has already been suggested: my reputation as an expert writer is known. Yours, as a client, is not.
I once tried to work without prepayment. I was "burned" a few times, so I don't do it any more.

To be honest, I don't really understand what you don't like.
You wanted to get to know each other better and I was meddling with their $?

Understand, I have requests for the implementation of "genius strategies" 10 pieces a week. And each subsequent one is more brilliant than the previous one.
I just do not have time (and desire) to conduct "confidential conversations" with each of the owners of such systems.
I just name the price.

If the person trusts me, he gets an expert and all the attendant attributes - non-protection, technical support, ...
And if not, I'll have one less client. That's all right, I'll survive.

Why does everyone think they are smarter (more brilliant) than others? It's sad, gentlemen...

komposter:

Why does everyone think they are smarter (more brilliant) than everyone else? It's sad, gentlemen...
Yes it's sad... but that's okay. It passes with age. And if it doesn't go away, then it's a severe case - almost incurable.
I call it chicken-ass syndrome.

FION:

Я так понимаю, что речь идет о торговой системе и вытекающем из нее советнике , который за короткое время может выиграть все деньги на Форексе. Конечно, в таком случае экспертописателя лучше пристрелить лично, с контрольным в то место, которым он программирует.

...Если в результате получится стоящий продукт, его и так никто в сеть не выложит.

1. Supplementing FION's idea, I venture to suggest that it is more rational to shoot the authors of strategies that require maximum confidentiality. The level of protection of the idea in this case will be close to absolute.

2. A simple logical chain confirms FION's second idea:

- If you apply to a programmer, you do not a priori consider him a fool

- A smart man, by implementing in a custom Expert Advisor the idea of winning all the money on Forex, will receive payment for his work and will use that Expert Advisor only for his own personal enrichment

- Therefore, if you divide Forex for two, each will receive half, which is a very good result

- In addition, "greed", which the watchful author has noticed in programmers, is an additional guarantee of the strategy non-proliferation

Well, where is the problem here? Bring your idea to any of the local expert writers, and half of the Forex market is yours!