The market is always wrong - page 11

VBAG:

[...] where can I get the article or what is it called? I'd love to read it.
By the way, I've got about 2 Giga of books on trading topics, neural networks etc. I could put them out there for everyone to use. Just do not know where? It would be good to organize such a library on the forum.

Rosh just advised me to read this book when I asked a direct question about p.d.f. yields. I thought it was almost normal before. I haven't seen his article on the subject, although he'd better tell me himself. And the books... There's already the best library on the Russian-speaking trader's Inet - let it get even better.

Mathemat, thank you again, I understand.

VBAG:

Mathemat, thanks for the comment, I will think about it.
I have Peters' book, but where can I get Rosh's article or what is it called? I'd love to read it.
By the way, my books on trading topics, neural networks, etc. I have accumulated about 2 Giga. I could put them out there for everyone to use. Just do not know where? It would be good to organize such a library on the forum.

Well that's a question for the moderators.

There are books on creating portfolios? Drop them on gs3{dogi}yandex. ru

dimontus:
Got any books on making portfolios? Drop them at gs3{dogi}yandex.ru

Read Vince's The Mathematics of Capital Management. It deals with the approach described by Markowitz.

dimontus:
VBAG:

Mathemat, thanks for the comment, I will think about it.
I have Peters' book, but where can I get Rosh's article or what is it called? I'd love to read it.
By the way, my books on trading topics, neural networks, etc. I have accumulated about 2 Giga. I could put them out there for everyone to use. Just do not know where? It would be good to organize a library on the forum.

Well that's a question for the moderators.

Any books on creating portfolios? Drop them at gs3{dogi}yandex.ru

I threw you a list of books-you choose.

dimontus,
Sent you Vince.

Rosh:
dimontus:
Any books on making portfolios? Drop them at gs3{dogi}yandex.ru

Read Vince's The Mathematics of Capital Management. It deals with the approach described by Markowitz.

VBAG:
dimontus,
Sent you Vince.
Thank you :-)

usdjpy,
The EA is on the attack. 178 orders - I haven't seen anything like that. Very technical start, but greed will kill him.

And the market turns out to be right!!! And Swaper is a real SLIVOPER!!! Drains the depo like water in a RECEPTIONIST!!! This advisor is a real crap.......o!!!

Winner:
And the market turns out to be right!!! And Swaper is a real SLIVOPER!!! Drains the depo like water in a RECEPTIONIST!!! This advisor is a real woof.......o!!!
Evaluation is very strong! Bravo! But unfortunately, it is not argued in any way. maybe you can offer a better solution how to earn on swaps and currency arbitrage? Or you usually WIN with other people's EAs and this one didn't work?