The market is always wrong - page 12

I've been working successfully with my hands, but Reshetov's Expert Advisors are only one name of the system. Yes, I work with my hands. Successfully, but with my hands and my head and on this subject, but Reshetov's advisers are only one name from the system.

2 Winner

If it's no secret, which pairs do you prefer?

boing9267:

2 Winner

If it's no secret, which pairs do you prefer?

Not a secret. Depending on the market, I use almost all of them!

Winner:
And the market turns out to be right!!! And Swaper is a real SLIVOPER!!! Drains the depo like water in a RECEPTIONIST!!! This advisor is a real crap.......o!!!
Actually, it's not supposed to be a fast drain. This is a hedging system and if the pairs are chosen correctly, there shouldn't be big drawdowns.

Dear Mr. Reshetov! I have a question about the ArbitrageReverse_1. 1M Expert Advisor. Please tell me on what principle the EA closes orders?

esplg:
Dear Mr. Reshetov! I have a question about the ArbitrageReverse_1. 1M Expert Advisor. Please tell me on what principle the EA closes orders?

I have not seen Reshetov here yet. I advise to contact him on the forum.

Tell me where to knock? Can you give me the link, please?

Thanks, I found it myself. Only his website won't register me.

Good afternoon!

Read the thread twice!

I am now testing my EA.

I reached the conclusion that multicurrency EA is an EA which only one can open and close positions for different instruments. I.e., we opened one chart and put one EA there and it works for several currencies!

Therefore, the real question is:

1. Is it realistic to modify this EA so that it would be possible to open orders for different symbols from one EA? After all, this would save at least machine resources! And most likely, the traffic will also be saved.

2. Question to MT4 developers: Tell me, if I put such an EA in the Strategy Tester for History, will it have access to data on symbols different from those specified in the Strategy Tester settings? If yes, in what form and to what extent will it receive quotes for other currencies?

EA has been running on the server for a month
The Expert Advisor is very survivable, given the current volatility!
But still a loss is inevitable - I have set the limit on the max lot - let's check it out.
Watching his work, I got the idea to deploy the Expert Advisor.
Negative orders pyramid is constantly being built and we have to manually make a lock and then eliminate it
I.e. sell at a signal and vice versa - please implement my idea

not like now - buy low and sell high
and introduce Max Lots variable
p.s. you can get it for a fee - $10.

this is about ArbitrageReverse_1.1.mq4

panzernik[pes]tut.by