The market is always wrong - page 6

Thank you Yuri. Sorry if anything is wrong. Good luck to you!

to Figar0 Looked at the score. "Good sailing!...the band in the striped swimming costumes." I'd probably close up and pull the shutter now. Please show me your EA addendum - you want it here, or in a private message. I will now check (with a calculator) if my calculations are correct for groups, add yours, and if you want, you can tell yourself the "bad" section of history (from 01/01/05 to 16/09/06) or I will choose something myself and do the calculation in 5 days. Will there be a heartbreak of loss or not. I like the parameters both depo and pairs. There are 9 pairs in 3 groups? My calculation is correct?

Thanksfor the info on the indicator. But those pictures that I show here are for illustration only, for you. It takes too much time to prepare them. I don't need them and neither does Excel. I myself look in the database tables, and I have a calculation not in Excel, and its own program, and quite complicated (such an impression that my posts read times). By means I am interested in one value for the test period - MIN, and I get it by query.

In the attached file, I think I got a pretty good thing - calculation of BeginPrice for start targeting from EA version 1.1. That is, if you want the EA to start by buying/selling the number of lots you choose on any pair. This is only for the start. And we have to add maybe 3-5 points for slippage on both sides. Probably it would be good to "shoot" to sell at the end of the third wave...

Regards, Fed

Figar0:
Fed:
I just keep watching version 1.1 and everything I write applies to it. I'll be honest - I like it. I believe it is possible to play with it and I believe I can manage without a huge deposit if I calculate everything correctly and understand the reaction of settings, if I change an Expert Advisor or monitor its work.

I am dealing with version 1.1 as well, I like it so much, there is much to experiment with.

Results of trading in incomplete two weeks, very decent, with modest depo of 3000
  • Alpari Demo
  • Login: 468988
  • Investor Password: hadn4kd
  • No arguments about taste. But Swaper is much more stable. I've been using it since the 11th.

1. Equity above balance
    2. Balance grows slower and does not interfere with equity growth
    3. Increase in pension due to positive swaps

Server: SIG-Demo.com
    Login: 1000143061
    Investor: 7mtlive (read only password)

Figar0 писал (а):
    Пока тоже занимаюсь версией 1.1, по душе она мне, есть с чем поэксперементировать. ..

Результаты торговли за неполных две недели, весьма достойно, со скромным депо в 3000
  • Альпари-Демо
  • Логин: 468988
  • Пароль инвестора: hadn4kd
    1. Keeping an eye on your account, trying to understand this accounting.
      Yesterday it was working very nicely! Today it's practically standing there doing nothing.
      Did you turn it off today?

Euro group from 11 May on the demo.

Balance - green line
      Funds - red line

The chart shows the balance and equity for all instruments. Indicator CurSymbolOnly parameter is set to false

How many open positions do you have on average? I'm not sure how many positions you have on average, but in the real world there will come a moment when the broker will say, "How many of them can you have? And the expert on the whole group will want more, and then what to do? Probably a limit on the number of positions should also be done

brOOt:
      How many open positions do you have on average? I'm not sure how many positions you have on average, but in the real world there will come a moment when the broker will say, "How many of them can you have? And the expert on the whole group will want more, and then what to do? Probably a limit on the number of positions should also be done.
      Count 68 open positions. Attachment is in the attached archive.

Light has 50 limit only on cent accounts. No limit on dollar accounts.

Reshetov recommended 100000 depo for one group. And I have a margin of less than 9000 right now.
      Files:
      statement.zip  10 kb

Maybe it's not over yet-), in your last account the deposit was up to 100,000.

brOOt:
      maybe it's not over yet), in your last account you monitored a deposit up to 100,000
      The last account was on ArbitrageReverse.

Swaper, when equity grows, it closes positions and margin decreases. Less fastidious and very stable EA on multitrade.

The main advantage is funds above balance and the balance grows.

usdjpy
      You now have both sell and buy (eurcad) positions on SIGe - is this your enhancement?
      It seems that Swapera's code did not include such a possibility. Or, did I miss something in the code?
      Thank you.