Analysis of multiple currency pairs by currency, your opinion, can this be used? - page 4

elritmo:
The EA has limitations, of course, but you can save a lot of time without having to program the rendering.
For now I'm satisfied with what MT provides, although there are some unpleasant moments - MT4 crashes if timeframe is changed when EA is running. It crashes when I try to call functions from my dll.
I have a feeling that pointers to functions of the loaded library point in the wrong place at deinitialization of the EA and its new initialization. I will describe this problem with the help of a simple example with an empty function in dll, to avoid attacks that I am doing something wrong in Dll, we are not responsible for it.

Most of these bugs are easily predictable, all the possible ones that caused the crash, there are only a couple I found and I understand why they occurred, it does not depend on metaqvotes, moreover metaqvotes should not and will not depend on dll support in this I understand them, even if something like embedded .NET hosting will not depend on it either, if only at the intersection. All errors are most likely misconception errors, though I could be wrong, but I haven't encountered anything out of hand when using purely C++.

When changing tf etc. EA and other elements on chart are deinitialized, if there's anything using reallocated memory in MQL musser collection this will of course lead to crash, vice versa all the more if passed back string, or second function release and zeroize, but better to use buffer. Nothing should cross before initialization or after completion, global memory is unloaded if library module thread is not opened when deinitializing all elements that use it, I remember bugs that do not show in any way, when the library is not unloaded and left hanging, but it is not so important and I think it depends on the module address, which can change.

By the way, in fact on the basis of these charts in my opinion also fashionable to make a visual order management system, in any case I know how to do it, it turned out in experiments, but the chart was not:) I will take into account the possibility of unlimited scrolling in any direction and try to implement some of the objects on the chart at the same time, but I think it's not at once. At least I have a few EAs and their absence in sessions, so the command will not pass for other EAs on the same currency pair in another window. As they say, these are just thoughts that appear while I'm taking a break from writing, I wish I could get rid of them, because the program expands in my mind faster than in the real one: ))))

And in general I needed graphics for the reason that my thoughts did not converge, I lacked something visual to fully understand the data, which I have in large quantities, yet at the visual stage it is much more harmonious and I am not lost in conjecture, what and how to use.

Emulated tick chart, the emulator works out of the box so far, pure random and only on one instrument, but for debugging more than that, also much faster, since the same random ticks come in the range of one millisecond to one second. The emulator essentially replaces the terminal, a small program that allows for complete debugging of all sections of the program, namely in libraries.

I have not bothered with quality yet, but I'm taking it slow and easy, the main thing is that graph doesn't blink, it goes through buffer, which is rendered. For the rest, I work with mouse to view history and multi-pair drawing in one chart with the stretching of ticks between pairs.

I almost forgot, the code of the Expert Advisor:

#import "mttermex.dll"
    bool ClasterInitialize( string iContext, string iSimbol, int iDigits, int iSpread, double iPoint );
    bool ClasterFinalize( string iContext );
    bool ClasterUpdate( string iContext, double iBid, datetime itime );
#import

string Context = "                                                                                                                                 ";

int init() {
    ClasterInitialize( Context, Symbol(), MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_DIGITS ), MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_SPREAD ), MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_POINT ) );
    return(0);
}

int deinit() {
    ClasterFinalize( Context ); 
    return(0);
}

int start() {
    ClasterUpdate( Context, MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_BID ), MarketInfo( Symbol(), MODE_TIME ) );
    return(0);
}

Files:
mtterm12.zip  522 kb

About clustering and multicurrency.
I've been doing this for almost a year. For the last six months I have been writing and completing such a program around the clock.
It's turned out to be a very good tool. Semyon Semyonych isn't even close. I won't post the code. I can only lay out *.ex4 if you ask me to.
I have too many ideas of how to develop this subject. It would take me two years to implement the ideas on my own.
Anatoly, if you like it and want to cooperate in the development of the program, I will share everything I have on this topic.

Vadim, my name is Mikhail, if you're addressing me:)

Yes, I would like to look it, if Semen Semenych didn't stand beside it :) EX4 will be enough, because I don't even look at the source code anyway, if it's not something that should be really visible, concerning indicators. However, I have considered Semen Semenych's indicator, though I haven't seen anything extraordinary there, I agree that even that to do that is a feat, not to mention something more. If you're embarrassed to share on the forum, send me on xnsnet _AT_ cln _DOT_ ru, I'll be happy to look at the anonymity of the program guaranteed.

Although, honestly, I have all the time come to the conclusion that not a single indicator is not able to show what can be shown and used with a program like mine, I think I'm not the first and not the last, so I spread the source code, which after completion of the idea, I will comment and maximally adapt for use in other libraries. And on the basis of this you can do whatever you like. To be honest, I do not see anything valuable in one such program, that one could sell, it is just a tool, the same as the meta-trader itself, moreover, it is an extension of it and nothing more. It would be nice to see in future versions all what I've been thinking about, and in the meantime I'm writing and making something for developers to think upon, killing several needs in one program. If someone will like the result very much I will not refuse even the most modest donations as a gratitude for development, but until there is no result, there is nothing to talk about. I am writing for my own needs, alone, I am not even thinking about help, although I am well aware that for the joint realization I need another level of task definition, so far there is no task as such, there are only ideas and enthusiasm in realization:)

I'm not embarrassed. It's for security reasons.
*.ex4 is being posted for all to see. There is a time limit on the use. Will work until 15.05.2007.
Study the text file. The program is complex and there are a lot of settings. It is essentially a multifaceted market research tool.
===========
Do not touch the ALERT switch, leave it in the false position.
This function is in the process of creation and does not work. Otherwise it will loop.
Files:

Very interesting, I will analyse his work and may say something in a week or so, but at first glance it looks impressive. I am not against the question of cooperation, the question is what goal do you see or rather pursue in it?

xnsnet:

Very interesting, I will analyze his work, maybe in a week or so, but at first glance it looks impressive. I am not against the question of cooperation, the question is what goal do you see or rather pursue in it?

We have one goal. To build a machine as soon as possible. With high reliability of signals for entry and exit.
And we can trade with these programs. There is no shame in entering the market with these.

In the short term for this programme, I can see that we have to do away with the indicator buffers. Make it multi-channel. As many as you need.
Next step. Switch to 3D. It will be miserable in MT4, but it will be possible to see something.
Then, implement it all on the basis of 3D game engine. Make an analytical 3D program.

For rendering 3D objects, you do not need a game engine, for example in .NET 3.0 there is a three-dimensional output without interfering direct. However, you can also use DirectX device, but I consider it unnecessary and do not see the need for it, when I see then I will think:)