Analysis of multiple currency pairs by currency, your opinion, can this be used? - page 5

xnsnet:

For rendering 3D objects, you do not need a game engine, for example in .NET 3.0 there is a three-dimensional output without interfering direct. However, you can also use DirectX device, but I consider it unnecessary and do not see the need for it, when I see then I will think:)

Not necessary for rendering, but necessary for easy review of graphics.

Why do you need such a sophisticated 3D for chart analysis? Or do you want to look at bars or candlesticks from a different angle? :) What if there's something there that will tell you where the price will go? :) Or do you want to make a kind of cube with a chart on each edge and then rotate it to the right edge?
In general, I think it's senseless 3D - but only if you want to have some fun :)

elritmo:

Why do you need such a sophisticated 3D for chart analysis? Or do you want to look at bars or candlesticks from a different angle? :) What if there's something there that will tell you where the price will go? :) Or do you want to make a cube with a chart on every edge and then rotate it to the right edge?

You've answered your own question. That's exactly what it's for.
My graph is not two-dimensional, as you are used to, but three-dimensional. Three coordinates. You're not used to it, that's why you act like that. Anything new is always hostile to most people.
But I am not suggesting that you go my way. Go your own way.

I agree with you, new is indeed perceived with hostility... But not because it's new, but because it has to be at least arrived at, and users often literally push this new thing, myself once did the same thing, invented the current AJAX, etc. This is always the case, but it has to be timely, only then will it be substantially and fully embraced.

About 3D - no need to reinvent the wheel. There is TeeChart - http://www.steema.com/, no problem showing a 3D finance chart. Last year I was making a similar Expert Advisor. The data are fed to DLL as arrays, DLL creates a form (I did it in Delphi) and shows the chart.

xnsnet:

I agree with you, new is indeed perceived with hostility... But not because it's new, but because it has to be at least arrived at, and users often literally push this new thing, myself once did the same thing, invented the current AJAX, etc. This is always the case, but it has to be timely, only then will it be substantially and fully embraced.

All true. But I'm not going to prove my point. I am not interested in understanding others and profiting from that understanding. I have no time for this. If you have specific questions, I will answer them in a personal Skype chat or on the phone.

+7 495 2688747
+7 985 7640958

Itso:
About 3D - no need to reinvent the wheel. There is TeeChart - http://www.steema.com/, no problem showing a 3D finance chart. Last year I was making a similar Expert Advisor. The data are fed to a DLL as arrays, the DLL creates a form (I did it in Delphi) and shows the chart.
It is not the same at all.

Zhunko:
Elritmo:

Why do you need such a sophisticated 3D for chart analysis? Or do you want to look at bars or candlesticks from a different angle? :) What if there's something there that will tell you where the price will go? :) Or you want to make a cube with a chart on every edge and then rotate it to the right edge?

You have answered your own question. That's exactly what it's for.
I don't have a two-dimensional graph, as you are used to, but a three-dimensional one. Three coordinates. You're not used to it, that's why you act like that. Anything new is always hostile to most people.
But I am not suggesting that you go my way. Go your own way.

Maybe I do not quite understand the essence of what you are doing, but it seems to me that turning the other side of the cube where there is a graph is equivalent to switching tab tab to show another graph

Fixed a few bugs, graphs now accept events and show normal ticks in a more or less correct ratio.
The basic location is now here: http://community.xnsnet.ru/files/folders/mttermex/entry41.aspx
No more info about the program here.

Especially for those who don't have the development environment installed only the release version without source code with the runtime that not everyone has, except for .NET 2.0 everything in this installation package is not enough just put in the same folder with the program, so you should. Once installed, though, the programme can be used in any way it likes. If the program does not start or starts with an error, this is for you. http://community.xnsnet.ru/files/folders/mttermex/entry42.aspx

Problems, requests and questions can be addressed here: http://community.xnsnet.ru/forums/32/ShowForum.aspx

I've fixed and added to it too. It all works now. Be careful with loading all indexes, you may have to wait a long time.
I recommend first loading history with ZZ_All Quotings Exchange+Metals 0-0040. There is no need to check for history holes. It will be faster.
It will work until 17.05.2007.
==================
There were errors in TF commit. Correction from 17:40 02.05.2007.