Arbitrage - page 23

timbo:
Reveal the intimate knowledge of what correlation is measured in.
See the Currency Correlation Indicator thread

usdjpy:
See the Currency Correlation Indicator branch
So...?
By the way, they also talk about the high correlation of EURUSD - USDCHF currency pairs - how can we diversify?

timbo:
usdjpy:
See the Currency Correlation Indicator thread
By the way, they also talk about the high correlation of EURUSD - USDCHF
The dogs are barking the caravan.

timbo:
By the way, they also talk about the high correlation between EURUSD and USDCHF - how can we diversify?
It's more or less clear: the franc is considered a mirror copy of the eu, but still not 100%. Moreover, I strongly doubt that USDJPY correlates 100% with EURUSD, say, in terms of closing price increments.

usdjpy писал (а):
The dogs are barking the caravan is coming
I am shocked at the highly informative nature of your responses. You provide links that support the exact opposite of what you say, and when it's pointed out you turn to insults. Brilliant, just brilliant...

The codebase advisor is more stable. Closed 40 trades, not a single loss

Server : SIG-Demo.com
Login : 1000137145
Investor : 3puufqs (read only password)

usdjpy:

The codebase advisor is more stable. Closed 40 trades and not a single loss

Lucky

benevolent:
usdjpy:

The codebase advisor is more stable. Closed 40 trades and not a single loss

Lucky
Maybe. Recently, equity was higher than the balance. And now it is already down to the level of the initial deposit. I would like to know what the maximum drawdown of funds on multicurrency can be.

Depends on the MC level of the particular DC, but you will find out sooner or later.

bstone:

Depends on the MC level of the particular DC, but you will find out sooner or later.

I am interested in another question for now. When the equity drops below the initial depo.