Martingale is Evil?! - page 24

911:

Agreed. Just AlexHacker says that he is pipsing with martin and not without success. I think there is no reason to lie.

It's worth investigating.

looking for breakout return return breakout has not yet been confirmed breakout goes with the trend ... at the top we see a return to the broken levels now we have one move down to confirm the channel and the broken trend line

for now we go with the trend in the sell!!! up to 2810

tol64:

Makes perfect sense. You have linked several methods together. You keep track of when and which method to include and which to exclude. You have a portfolio of trading strategies based on martingale. You make calculations, which are connected to the money management system and the risk management system. You calculate the timing of trends and their size in pips. You are aware of the risks and take them consciously. This is a great approach. This is the only way to hone your skills in this or that activity. I can't join this scheme for experimentation yet. I have to finish a project I've already started. I may finish it by the end of the year and then we'll see.
I finished my experiments just in time for the new year ! Now I'm reaping the benefits... Just finished the final release on January 2 .... I'm getting bored, I've just released the trend once in weeks, and now I just sit and wait while it mows... I'm wasting my energy in the forum !

911:

I agree. AlexHacker just says that he is pipsing with martin and not without success. I think there is no reason to lie.

It's worth investigating.

You should always investigate one method or another, regardless of what others say. There is no reason to believe anyone else either. Not even yourself. You have to check everything and draw conclusions based on the results. One should listen to others' opinions and not argue, but if one has an opinion, one should express it, if there is an impulse. The opinion of one person or another may be of no use to anyone but for someone else it may even save his life. :)

AlexHacker007:
... That's where I spend my energy!
It's coming out of you. :))

tol64:
It just comes out of you. :))
I'm a creative person! I need something to do, and I can't get my hands in! The system will collapse! You can't get your hands in the way of a robot's work!

AlexHacker007:
I'm a creative person! I need something to do and I can't touch it with my hands! You can't do anything with your hands, you can't work!

Put your laptop next to your computer and start a new project, if you have enough free time and time to monitor the system. Diversification and hedging have not been abolished. :)

we see attempts to create an uptrend but we keep getting thrown down

Now we've created it and new life into the buy until we break the right dashed channel

tol64:

Put a laptop next to your computer and start a new project, if you have so much free time and have time to monitor the system. Diversification and hedging have not been abolished. :)
12 accounts in different currencies where even more diversified ?

AlexHacker007:
12 accounts in different currencies where even more diversified ?

Not bad! In different DCs or in one?

911:

Not bad! Are you using different brokerage companies or just one?

I've got one in buy, one in sell, 5 variants plus gold, but the Euro with its volatility, the leader in terms of profit!

I need 50 pips to work, not 10 as with the dollar, yen or pound. The Pound is on the long side and there's no way to stop it without losing its sense ... I need a sawtooth back and forth

Back and forth 30-50 pips and let it follow the trend and make lots of profits!