Martingale is Evil?! - page 22

AlexHacker007:

Think long ! You have to make money today ! Time is running out without stopping ! A pity not a lost trend ! It's a pity for the lost time !

Let's outline the logic of work ! You'll start earning !

You have to be careful here. Beginners lose out 99% of the time without a strategy in place. There is no need to rush into this business.

And on this forum - the logic of work and options, threads and articles - a lot. A lot of useful things. Well, if you have something exclusive and ready to share it - I'll be glad and grateful.

tol64:

And the equity is all right, too. It is going very well. ))

Well I say I took the simplest situation !!! 10 pips between orders is enough for 500 pips and 50 orders !

It is unreal to reach 1000 points! And all the safety mechanisms are disabled here! And even so I am sure we can reach 100% a month!

911:

You have to be careful here. Beginners without a strategy will lose out 99% of the time. You should not be in a hurry in this business.

And on this forum - the logic of work and options, threads and articles - a great many. There are a lot of useful things. If you have something exclusive and ready to share, I'll be glad and grateful.

I've implemented what I found for myself in the Multisettlement! It has all the strategies by click. Today one is tomorrow the other ... I use the one that fits the market better!

We'll give you logical advice! You won't be offended! You can do it yourself!

1. Write the function for closing orders !

2. write the logic function above the buy close price below the sell

3. open and close orders without any stops, step STEP ( we put it into the settings)

4. then we will improve the execution logic !

Ready to write an EA?

Start with the tip file set on the chart ... all the information you need is in the modified iExposure

I guarantee that it is impossible to sink at MINIMUM RISKS!

Files:

AlexHacker007:
Thank you!

911:
Thank you!

I'm using it again! I use it to catch long trends ! while the price is below we go to sell , to buy when the price is higher ! to understand the reversal, i wait for the price to go higher

and on the last bends i added trend guides while the line goes down and the horizon goes up i go to sell ... if the line curves up, i go to buy ... and the pullback goes to buy ...

the lines have names, they can be used in Expert Advisors ... we can read their data ... if the trend returns to this line, then we go back to the trend ... I have marked these places

on this chart, we see that while the line goes up the last inflection upwards blue line shows the last inflection downwards and orange upwards ... until the upward inflection appears downward and the blue

We are going to buy till there is a bend down at the top and the blue one is to the right of the orange one and we are above the ISA line!

Files:
i-caiu.mq4  4 kb

AlexHacker007:

A refined indicator again .

Interesting indicator. Do you switch from buy to sell manually or have you attached it to an EA?

911:
Interesting indicator. Do you switch from buy to sell manually or have you added it to your EA?

extern bool ShowiCAi=false; show buy-sell lines on the chart

extern bool Trade_iCAi=false; trade on these lines

this is how the EA is written ... if you want to see it, just switch on True and see

if you want to trade on them, switch on TRU to trade ... ... then the blocks will connect ...

The entire Expert Advisor should consist of blocks !!!! and not the whole block!

i have a binding to the lines ... search for lines by name on the chart, then the function is higher buy lower sell

It may be more complicated if you are to the right or to the left - so it works too! Long trends are good if you don't have an inflection in the other direction - just hold the trend!

the time frame may be interesting to spot trends on the flat on M1, when the news starts fluctuating - from M15 to H1

If you look at the day, you may even take the monthly trends easily but it is too hard to hold the pullbacks at 400 points

911:
I understand that all orders are closed when the trend changes.

It's not smart but it's viable! The difference is that if you close everything with gamuz or go trailing by this indicator, you'll get tired at flat!

The main idea is to open and close within the trend! While working on the line you put 10 points, closed the order 10 points

But you are still above the line - put 10 p ... 10 п

and so on, until the price closes lower, for example H1 bar, or a few bars, then you think the trend has changed ... we start the same song, but in the sell!

I try to catch any market fluctuations, even insignificant ones by 5 pips! But in order for a PIPSWITCH to survive, you need to clearly understand

Whichever side to open!!! and as long as the trend is your friend you're a BIG PLUS!!!

Going against the main trend is just to give your money to dealers! And sleep well !

AlexHacker007:

It's not smart but it's viable! The difference is that if you close everything with gamuz or go trailing by this indicator, you'll get tired at flat!

The main idea is to open and close within the trend! While working on the line you put 10 points, closed the order 10 points

But you are still above the line - put 10 p ... 10 п

and so on, until the price closes lower, for example H1 bar, or a few bars, then you think the trend changes ... we start the same song, but go to sell!

It's all clear. But if you work without stops, the price can go away and not come back like.... There's a pretty good divergence of balance from funds on your chart. But apparently not fatal.

911:

Everything is clear. But if you work without stops, the price can go away and not come back like.... There's a pretty good discrepancy between balance and funds on your chart. But apparently it's not fatal.

It's not fatal for such lots! I'm just trying to open a bunch of trades ... so even if the profit in the deal is not significant but multiplied by the number of triggered orders

i checked under standard conditions from january 16 till today the robot gave me 450 trades on the euro and the pound 400 it rolls back less ... if 1 trade you have 1 ue then the profit taken is 450 ue and 400 ue

You take all the profits.

but if you just go against the trend for 1000 p's... is it realistic? i don't think so...

If you feel that the trend is breaking on the long run, you simply zero out all the losses, go with the trend and chop the dough... you can win back what is in losses later!

At the chart divergence standard when working with the grid!!! There are always open orders that are not worked out! BUT THE LOSS ON THESE ORDERS is always the same!

i.e. a loss of Raver 200 ue and all it is always equal to 200 ue !

no matter where you are ! and profits rise at the same time ! And forget about STOPPES like a bad dream! There is no point in them!!! Only losses!

We know better than technology! I'll tell you later!