Martingale is Evil?! - page 21

AlexHacker007:

does it mean that if you open an account with 500 ue and work with 0.01 lot in any direction you will have 10 trades a day and earn 10 ue a day?)

And we only have enough for gas? %)))))

Well, if you take me, then I'm for a full month of utilities in the winter of about 170 000 ( 2 room apartment.) - This is about $ 20 + Internet Unlimited - 54 000 = 6.5 $

You can eat a good meal - $5 a day is enough (per person, if you don't go to a cafe).

A month, you will have $240 - 20 -7 - 5*30 = $63

- You can then not work at all and walk with a fan, considering yourself a shark forex))

Mathemat:

Don't confuse the minimum with the average, the former is always several times less than the latter. You were talking about the average in the beginning. In Russia (see Wiki, "Minimum wage"):

That is, it is slightly higher than the Belarusian one, if you use the exchange rate of the dollar (now 31.33 rubles/bucks, i.e. the minimum wage is 147.18 quid).

I know, I just made a mistake. I wanted to be poor.)

Mathemat:
test

here's the test... I had only 500 ue in my account and worked 001 step of the grid 10 pips!

Having only 500 ue in the account and working on a 001 deal a 10 point grid step results in a 307 ue withdrawal!

If you slightly increase the deal, the profit will be several times more ... What I had to prove!

Myth confirmed !!!

AlexHacker007:

here's the test... I had only 500 ue in my account and worked 001 step of the grid 10 pips!

Having only 500 ue in the account and working on 001 deal a 10 point grid step results in 307 ue withdrawal!

If you slightly increase the deal, the profit will be several times more ... What I had to prove!

Myth confirmed!!!

Well, that's some unrealistic grail. It can't be that perfect. equati is alarming

911:

Well, that's some unrealistic grail.

i don't get it ?

a regular grid above buy below sell !!! what's the grail ? It's a grail when you make 5000 ue a month from 500 ue !!! It's a grail!

maybe we should make a video ? see it for yourself !

Everyone, I'm inspired!))

911:
I'm inspired!)))

How do you trade? What is your strategy? Can you tell me in two words ?

AlexHacker007:

How do you trade? What is your strategy? Can you tell me in two words?

I can't. I'm not trading yet. I am very recently acquainted with forex. I'm learning the theory and programming for now.

911:

I can not. because I do not trade yet. I do not know anything about Forex yet. I am just learning the theory and programming for now.

Think long ! You have to make money today ! Time is running out without stopping ! A pity not a lost trend ! It's a pity for the lost time !

Let's show you the logic of work ! You'll start earning ! You can start with 1 cents, i.e. 100 cents ! Peak skill is to start with 2 cents and ramp up to 1000 cents!!!

That's what I'm doing now! Only I started with 2 cents on the dollar and now I'm up to 84 cents... I'm a nervous wreck, but I'm hanging in there!

911:

Well, that's some unrealistic grail. It can't be that perfect. Equity's a concern.

Equity's all right, too. It's going quite well. ))