Martingale is Evil?! - page 18

AlexHacker007:

I told you in the beginning ! Who does not believe it, let him not believe it! He who knows knows! And he earns! I did not have the task to show how much I earn, I had the task to tell you that martin works!

and bring profit!

Can I have your expert's code? (I want golden eggs too, I'm sick of soft-boiled eggs)))

911:

Can I have your expert's code?
What else? Can you just give me your wallet number so I can transfer the money?

AlexHacker007:
What else? Just give me your wallet number and I'll wire you the money!

Right! It will be even easier! Webmoney Z129898493676

911:

Exactly! It's even easier!

Take ILAN as a basis and fine-tune it!! The essence is not the martingale itself, but how to manage it properly!!! Limit the safety of cutting out redundant orders, shifting the grid

Go against the trend if you went the wrong way ... THIS IS THE MAIN THING!!! Hooding to ILAN and forward!!! TUNING ! ( but when I was writing my Expert Advisor, I didn't even know what ELAN was. I read it here on the forum).

But people use it but damn ... The logic is correct but the execution is rubbish!

Webmoney Z129898493676
First money sent to you !!! GO BIGGER !!! Make it a Golden Egg !

AlexHacker007:
I sent you the first money !!! GET RICH !!! Make it a Golden Egg !

Thanks bro ! I'M RICH!!!!!! Honestly,

Wallet taken from http://www.childrenofearth.org/ru/page/webmoney

911:

Thanks bro! I'M BOGATE!!!!!! Honestly,

Wallet taken from http://www.childrenofearth.org/ru/page/webmoney

Good for you! You'll lose them and the kids will benefit!

AlexHacker007:
Good for you! You'll lose it and the kids will benefit!

That's true. I'm not even supposed to have a wallet yet. I have known programming and Forex for < 2 months. I think everything is still ahead of me). But all the same, for

Thank you for your generosity. In Belarus, you can eat for 3 days on 1 quid.

911:

It's true) I'm generally contraindicated purse while making. I've known programming and Forex for <2 months. I think I still have a long way to go.) But anyway, here's to

Thank you for your generosity. In Belarus you can eat for three days on 1 dollar.

In Ukraine with our prices it's like 1 kopeck... Milk costs 2.5 quid for 1 l and bread 0.5 - that's the minimum to eat for 3 quid!!!

A salary in a factory in a hot shop ... 2500 hryvnia is 300 ue... How can we live on it, if we just pay 100 Ue for the apartment ...? ???

Yes bay continues to please ! Chopping up the scheme clearly !!!