History Centre updated - free history of minute quotations since 1999 - page 18

HIDDEN >> :

You're a betting man, aren't you? What are you betting?

You don't get it. I suggest that you at least imagine in your mind a situation where you are betting money. Then maybe you can be more responsible and careful about your expectations.

I know the owner of the project is considering different revenue options and I'm sure the issue of MT5 being paid has at least been considered.

ssd писал(а) >>

Gentlemen, methaquotes !

You and your historical quotes are annoying.

I even find it hard to say what is wrong - everything is wrong, here and there, or somewhere else !

Please answer my question clearly - are historical quotes included in the MT4 trading platform?

Who is responsible for them ? Metacounters or DCs ? And why is there such a mess and complexity here ?

Without stable and correct historical quotes it is practically impossible to work.

No indicators and strategies work properly!

And I wonder why people are not outraged and pushing for a solution to this issue !

Most likely the metaquotes will be silent as usual, so I'm asking visitors if anyone can suggest a server with a properly formed history ?

ssd >> :

WHAT QUOTE HISTORY CAN WE EVEN TALK ABOUT !!! IT'S EVEN FUNNY... EVERY BROKERAGE HAS ITS OWN FILTERING AND ITS OWN HISTORY.... MOST OF THEM DO NOT GIVE THEIR QUOTES FOR MORE THAN A WEEK AND SOME DO NOT GIVE THEM AT ALL ... AND AFTER FILTERING QUOTES DIFFER FROM ONE BROKERAGE COMPANY TO ANOTHER ... !

sllawa3 писал(а) >>

WHAT QUOTE HISTORY CAN WE EVEN TALK ABOUT !!! IT'S EVEN HILARIOUS... EVERY BROKERAGE HOUSE HAS ITS OWN FILTERING AND HISTORY ... MOST BROKERAGE COMPANIES PROVIDE THEIR QUOTES FOR NO MORE THAN A WEEK AND SOME DO NOT PROVIDE THEM AT ALL ... AND AFTER FILTERING QUOTES DIFFER FROM ONE BROKERAGE COMPANY TO ANOTHER LIKE HEAVEN AND EARTH!

How funny, but I'm not amused. But sad. And even very sad.

1. We have our own quotes, our own filters and therefore our own history.
  2. And you know that many brokerage companies are ready to share their history. But they cannot, and methaquotes keep quiet and don't tell us how they do it. There is only one exclusive brokerage company that gives all its history, that's all.
  3. Have you ever tested your ATC on history? What do you think, if ATC shows reliable results on different brokerage companies and tested not for the last week, but for the last 5 years? Is it bad?
  4. You are glad that you are actually testing on the same history, because you'll see this table when you download the quotes archive.

I hope you understand that MQ is not a broker and not a Dealer, they have not made any real trade on these quotes!

You laugh, weep at the quality of quotes that are given by the terminal, holes, requotes, trade flow is busy, no connection, no quality history, DC has the ability to correct the history, to cancel trades .... Shall we continue ?

Or are we going to laugh ?

Prival >> :

The DC is now able to do this, of course, thanks to the tools of the trading platform from the methaquotes,

Hiding your real history of quotes and redirecting the curious to other people's stories.

And for someone else's history DTs are not responsible ! They warn us about that !

The cynicism is unbelievable !

I'm shocked, I don't know what to do - my system just stopped working ! I don't know what to do - the system just stopped working for me !

Alpari used to provide their real acceptable history from a real trading server,

and now we don't have that either. We have metaquotes and they don't seem to have anything to do with it either !!!

In short, everyone has settled down nicely, except for the poor peasant - "the white will come and rob, the red will come and rob.

It's such an unpleasant story !!!

Prival >> :

1. There is only one exclusive DC that gives all its history, and that's it.

Which one, can you tell me?

If metoquotes, prohibit such topics, please give here - 528064@rambler.ru

Personally, I stop trading until I get a normal story.

I would advise others to do the same. Because now, in such a period without history, not a single indicator or strategy works !

Prival >> :

Such a pretty picture:

Price gap of 2000p (4 digits in quotes) time gap you see for yourself.

What can we do if the SIGTrader 4 terminal sends us to metaquotes for history.

Put us on the back foot and don't let us cry !

Elliott waves are turning out just fine.

How is this reflected in the different indicators ? Has anyone wondered ?

Gentlemen methaquoters, I demand an answer ! Or at least shut me up !

ssd >> :
Gentlemen methacwaters, I demand an answer ! Or, at the very least, shut me up !

Collect your quotes and make them into quality quotes. Or buy quality quotes from those who do it.

HIDDEN >> :

Or buy quality quotes from those who do.

If that's the question, I get it and shut up.

I just thought that the DC using MQ funds provided us with history. Turned out to be wrong.

ssd >> :

Maybe there are some secrets to getting a normal story and uploading it in ASCII format ?

There is such a secret. It's how to separate the flies from the cutlets.