From the idea to the actual bill. - page 11

HIDDEN:
1. komposter, about unfinished business tell me more in detail, honestly I do not remember, as personal correspondence with you pomoyu not conducted ever, you at me in ICQ hang unauthorized, but never answered me. All the communication is through the forum.
I'm sprinkled with ashes...
Rummaged through my ICQ and mail archives and it turns out it really wasn't you. It's just this person mentioned your name and I unintentionally associated you with them.
I'm sorry, really...

I edited my previous post, you'd better delete yours too.
Yeah, I didn't think I'd screw up like that. Sorry again.

komposter писал (а):
HIDDEN wrote (a):
1. komposter, about unfinished business tell me more in detail, frankly I do not remember, as personal correspondence with you i never conducted, you in my ICQ hang unauthorized, but never answered me. All communication is through the forum.
I'm sprinkled with ashes...
Rummaged through my ICQ and mail archives and it turns out it really wasn't you. It's just this person mentioned your name and I unintentionally associated you with them.
I'm sorry, really...

I edited my previous post, you'd better delete yours too.
Yeah, I didn't think I'd screw up like that. Sorry again.

That's all right, it happens to everybody, as long as you get it right, because I was freaking out.

Hi all. Here, just for fun, is a thought-provoking piece of information:)

It's not an advertisement. I haven't had a chance to try it out. made it a month ago.

On the tick M15 GBPUSD you can have a look, try it out. Unfortunately, it works only till 09.2006.

You may start with 1999.

By the way, I did not know what was wrong, the tester or Forex! :-D

Good luck to all

Files: