From the idea to the actual bill. - page 10

Executer писал (а):

When looking at the reports of this Expert Advisor, I wanted to see clearly where the Expert Advisor opened positions directly on the chart.
I wrote such a script.

It's cool, you can see that people are starting to drip more and more.

Mangalor:

This script is already in the database: 'Transferring trades from the tester report to the chart'

Help!

These scripts only pick up stats from the Strategy Tester!
StrategyTester.htm

Are there similar scripts which lift HTM from hand trades
which results are fed into

DetailedStatement.htm

or in Statement.htm

Figar0 писал (а):
xeon:
For those who need answers on how it works http://forum.fxclub.org/showthread.php?p=266929
Come on, is it "paramon"?

I don't understand, are you doubting or asserting?

HIDDEN писал (а):
Nice, you can see that people are starting to drip hard.
What's so great? - They will:) I wanted to ask, have tests been done on other TFs? How does the expert feel about other TFs?

xeon:
Figar0 wrote (a):
xeon:
For those who need answers on the rincking principle http://forum.fxclub.org/showthread.php?p=266929
Come on, is it "paramon"?

I don't understand, are you doubting or asserting?

Probably asserting, not much in common with scalping....

I agree, there is little in common with scalping, but the idea is the same, Rosh even has an indicator on the subject

HIDDEN писал (а):
ram25 wrote (a):
HIDDEN wrote (a):
I've been thinking, what I don't like is that we are exiting on a stop, which moves the trawl or on a reverse signal.
Everything is clear with the return signal, let us consider that we have found the entry point into the market, now I am looking for the way out of the market. I don't think it is very efferent, i.e. i lose up to 50% of profit.

Watched your expert's trades on the chart(pound), indeed a lot of profit is lost because of the stop.

There is a suggestion to improve trailing for profit increase, at flat the stop is minimal (it depends on the volatility). More effective than the standard trailing. There is a code of own development.

If you want to publish it, please, send it to us.
What do you mean, to email?
How is the USD/JPY expert doing?

During the analysis of other people's strategies, often emerge useful ideas applicable to my own
here's an idea of convenient analysis 'excluding' values of various indicators and other attributes.
principle: a script at the end of the test produces data on a value of any parameter (eg hour of opening a deal)
and a list of results, how many positive and negative deals were made at any given hour by buy and sell
(or for example a list of positive and negative (maybe I will display it more clearly later)

HIDDEN:
Why are respected forum people like Rosh, Komposter, KimIV, administration and terminal developers keeping quiet, you probably know plenty of ways to test an EA, share it with me and the public. A lot of people make expert systems and everyone tests them on the MT4 tester.
I was on holiday =)

About the test - the only thing that comes to mind:
- either they take incorrect data from other instruments (e.g. closing prices of bars that have not yet closed)
- or the same, but in indicators (it is even easier to look through the error there).

It is necessary to check by stupid unwinding of used prices and the subsequent comparison with minute charts of corresponding pairs.

ram25 писал (а):
HIDDEN wrote (a):
ram25 wrote (a):
HIDDEN wrote (a):
I've been thinking, what I don't like is that we are exiting on a stop, which moves the trawl or on a reverse signal.
Everything is clear with the return signal, let us consider that we have found the entry point into the market, now I am looking for the way out of the market. I don't think it is very efferent, i.e. i lose up to 50% of profit.

Watched your expert's trades on the chart(pound), there is indeed a lot of profit lost because of the stop.

There is a suggestion to improve trailing for profit increase, at flat the stop is minimal (it depends on the volatility). More effective than the standard trailing. There is a code of own development.

If you want to post anything, drop it in.
What do you mean, throw, to a soapbox?
How is the USD/JPY expert doing?

Why do you want to post it here? If anything happens, we'll discuss it right away.
If I've got a feeling more about it I would say it has a different formula, may be because it has 2 digits after the note and others have 4, or something else. I have to think about it in a different way.