Bill Williams and his strategies... - page 18

Demi:
And in the forex market the price is only the result of the supply and demand ratio. I do not want to go further into a quote torn from somewhere else.

quote - wikipedia (google always finds wiki first)

What demand are we talking about if currencies can be traded in options?

what demand are we talking about when a broker may not show full bid and ask volumes?

what demand are we talking about if sell volumes and buy volumes within the same DC/broker are overlapped within the DC in most cases, i.e. there is essentially no need to bring non-overlapped orders to other markets, but simply to provide some liquidity for the currency?

What demand are we talking about if any bank, if there is a shortage of currency, acquires any currency on the market (interbank), and the bank does not care about the current value of the currency since both the bank and the buyer know the current quotes, but the bank charges a fee for its services?

Do you believe that there is a real shortage of currency - i.e. a deficit on paper or electronic transfers? Once again, throw out the textbook :)

And supply and demand for options? They are traded. So someone is buying and selling them. So there is a demand for them and a supply for them. Everything that is traded has a supply and a demand.

To hell with the broker, let him not show it. But if trading is going on, it means that there is supply and demand.

If there are volumes of buying and selling and transactions are concluded, this is supply and demand.

If a bank buys currency anywhere, it means that it is buying, and someone is selling to it. This is supply and demand.

Supply and demand determines the price in forex as in any other market.

You just baffle me with your statements. What is wrong?

Let me explain with an example:

For example, the Asian session. The Euro is quoted at 1.3. For example, at such a price nobody wants it and nobody will sell it. There is no supply and demand. The bank decided to buy 1 billion Euros at this price because its analyst finishes his analysis and gives the result - the Euro will soon be at 2.0000. The bank sees that no one is selling at 1.3 and shouts - I buy at 1.3001. One seller cries out - 1 million at 1.3001. No more. And the bank needs more. He shouts, "Fuck it, let's go to 1.3002! The second seller sells him another 1.5 million at this price.

This is how, for example, the increasing demand pushes up the equilibrium price of 1.3 with unchanged supply. It is called the law of supply and demand.

Many trading systems are based on this law. For example, Gerchik. He also uses price-volume concepts in his TS when he identifies facts of buying/selling by a big player/players on the eve of a big move.

However, these systems, as far as I know, are for the frynd market. The concept of volume is clearer there.

Demi:

Many trading systems are based on this law. For example, Gerchik. He also uses price-volume concepts in his TS when he identifies facts of buying/selling by a big player/players on the eve of a big move.

However, these systems, as far as I know, are for the frynd market. The concept of volume is clearer there.

Theory... Gerchik - as a practitioner. :о)

You give some general education, while I want to know specifically - for example, here you see a market with more bids than offers.

What are your actions?

According to the textbook and your practice...

;)

Sorento:

Theory... Gerczyk - as a practitioner. :о)

You are teaching on general topics, but I would like to know specifically - for example, you see a glass, there are more bids than offers in it right now.

What do you do?

By textbook and by your practice...

;)

no. What should the action be? Practically speaking, I trade forex, there is no such thing as a market rate on forex.

And what does it mean - "Theories... Herczyk - as a practitioner. :о)"?

Demi:

none. What should be the action? Practically speaking - I trade forex, there is no forex market.

You are as far removed from forex as you are from economic theory...

(

is there a glass in the forex market?

Demi:
is there a glass in the forex?

if you're in the kitchen, they won't show it to you... or drawn.

See Duke, ninja - anyone.

any honest broker has a glass.

;)

Sorento:

if you're in the kitchen, they won't show it to you... or drawn.

Watch Duke, Ninja - anyone.

Any honest broker has a market maker.

;)

Are we talking about a broker's cup or a market cup? Don't confuse the sacred with the righteous. The market glass as an indicator of supply and demand of a broker in the Forex market is a dead man's parcel even if the broker is absolutely honest. What does it show? The mood of the clients of a broker?

The stock market has a market glass because there is a single market centre where all the quotes are listed.