The perfect mechanical trading system. - page 12

quality:

Let's still try with a simple.
The problem: Is it possible to write a function that runs once a day and month history of a stoploss parameter sets the optimal number?
And most importantly: Is it possible with this function to check on the tester? Will there be a general tester work? It turns out that every day in test mode it should change the setting foot on another day? Is this possible? If we solve this problem, the rest as we have already said - the frosting.

The problem that we all have with any technical trading system is that like your suggestion above, while it MAY help and make the EA better and more profitable, it is all based on events that have already passed and alas we do not trade on what has already gone by. I am not saying that there are not repeatable patterns; but the future is dynamic and does not (100%) conform to any specific set conditions or conclusions that we may make based on the past and will not necessarily be valid when, where and how we apply them.

I'm starting to think that any ForEx trading system must include some 'fundamentals' and knowledge of real world events and the impact that they have on the markets as opposed to strictly trading with statistics from the past. The past is past and know, the future is unknown and for all intents and purposes in such undertakings as these will always remain so.

I'm new here, so I'm not going to build anything. A word of advice: If you're looking for the "IDEAL trading system - you need to go to the Championship.
I suggest you go to my forum thread for those who wish to pursue the subject of robot self-optimisation.
https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/188925
Чёрный ящик
Чёрный ящик
  • www.mql5.com
Здравствуйте. Как бы все слышали, что существуют такие системы , которые сами подбирают себе параметры для торговли без участия человека...

I'm reading a topic and an article that was born thanks to this topic:Automatic optimization of a trading robot in real trading

Well, I'll pick up the topic at the same time.

The perfect mechanical trading system. It is z7z. It is based on the axiom. "The exchange rate of an instrument (currency) cannot endlessly move in the same direction".

It works perfectly on the D1 EUR/USD. Maximum number of candles in a row is 9 during the whole trading history.

Swap free account .Leverage 1:500 margin released on opening a counter position. Stop out level is 10% max.

Any time between 20:00 Moscow time and 04:00 Moscow time for the next day.

2. The concept of change of direction (I will describe it in detail.)

3. The deals of the first level. Lot=Funds/500000 TP=100 pips SL not used.

4. A series of trades of the 2nd level. The signal is 3 candles in a row, Lot (of the first deal in a series) = Funds/200000 then martingale with 5-fold increase.

5. Ignoring the signal to increase the lot when reaching the margin level of 2000%.

Leonid Borsky:

Good afternoon everyone!

Been leafing through the pages of the branch. I remembered this. Back under the "Soviet government" there was a lottery SPORTLOTO. In the journal SCIENCE AND LIFE in 1980 was published an article on the subject. The article suggested - how to play this lottery, and at least do not lose! The essence of the method outlined in great detail and intelligibly!

Unfortunately, because of my extreme youth at the time, I confined myself to idle interest in the subject. But I remembered the gist! The tactic was based on playing - not against the lotto, but against the rest of the lottery participants. By analogy with that methodology an idea arose to implement this tactic on a trading platform. But, alas.

I got knocked off my feet! I can't find those issues of the magazine.

These are №1, №2, №3 from 1980. Perhaps someone-neb. imett information on this topic?

Please share the link.

Your article is in the second issue of the journal in 1980. It's called "The Psychology of Sports Lotto".

http://publ.lib.ru/ARCHIVES/N/''Nauka_i_jizn''/_'Nauka_i_jizn''_1980_.html#8003

The 2006 topic was dug up but the 2009 topic was not :)
"Идеальная" торговая система
"Идеальная" торговая система
  • www.mql5.com
Всем известно, что в мире ничего идеального нет, но решая какую-либо задачу мы стремимся к идеалу...

Igor MalcevIgor Malcev : :

Para empezar, puedo proponer un modelo de TS de este tipo: Para empezar, puedo proponer un modelo de TS de este tipo:
tomamos un experto simple y escribimos un bloque de "probador" (la tarea incluirá 1 vez per día, por ejemplo, a las 01:00 GMT, ajustando el TS a historial mensual). The test is a simple experiment and a "probador" (the test includes one day, ejemplo, at 01:00 GMT, ajustando el TS a historial mensual).