Offering the game !!!!! - page 6

KimIV:

I will...

I see. Let's say we have an idea, what's next?
P.S. Given the previous post

nchnch писал (а):
Michel_S wrote (a):

Certainly, cooperation can also be built on such a principle.

But from my practice, from the real cooperation with traders, it turns out that traders begin to abuse such attention. It all comes down to the fact that the slightest new idea, humdrum and even absurd, is presented as brilliant. At the same time, the programmer has an offer to quickly write an Advisor (as if it were a trivial job) and run it through an optimizer. And then the "parent" of the idea must be given all the results. If something is not successful, then in five minutes he brings a new "idea" and asks the programmer to write a new EA in five minutes. When you say, writing a working EA is not five minutes of work, then there is no limit to "AMAZING"! I, a brilliant idea! And you can't do the trivial job of writing an EA!

We've been down this road before.
No, the idea of the thread isn't to get free EAs. ..on ideas that don't work. It's just that why don't we exchange ideas... ...and someone else needs them... .... even if we're all programmers here....:))) That's programmer to programmer.
Looks like your game is going down before it even begins.

well let's see.... :)))) I actually got a lot of support from this community... just wanted to do something good :)))

nchnch писал (а):

well let's see.... :)))) I actually got a lot of support from this community... just wanted to do something good :)))

It's like the democrats - they can't agree because everyone thinks they're the best...

Gorillych писал (а):
For some reason, programmers think that their profession is difficult to master these days. Constantly having to deal with different elements of language and algorithmisation. I have two books by Herbert Schildt on my shelf behind me. It's not difficult for me to read them; it's not difficult to look through the code base and choose a template that fits the functions. I don't have much trouble writing an EA. But if I have a worthwhile idea and can demonstrate it in real life, what has the statment got to do with it? It is quite possible that the idea will not give you anything in the code, but in this case it must not impress the programmer when demonstrating it in the real code. And if it does and turns out to be worthwhile, it is quite natural to divide the copyright equally. Somewhere here Mak gave some list of documents which formalize such relations. So in this game, you first need to define the rules.
If you treat programming as a profession, it is not difficult. Perseverance and hard work will overpower everything. But I consider programming as an art, it is impossible to learn how to be an artist (they teach painters, you just need to be an artist, to see and feel the world in a special way), so it is impossible to learn how to program. It requires a special mindset. One should be able to see the beauty of code and strive to make it even more beautiful. Besides, you just have to enjoy the coding process itself.

A non-working idea can also make an impression, and not only on a programmer. You can always find a part of the story where an idea works. You can show the workability of an idea on the current situation, too. To do that, all you have to do is pick the appropriate moments, keeping silent about the selection criteria (because there are none).

About the rules, I agree. I even gave my own version, based on my experience.

KimIV писал (а):
Gorillych wrote (a):
For some reason programmers think that their profession is difficult to master these days. You constantly have to deal with different elements of language and algorithmization. I have two books by Herbert Schildt on my shelf. It's not difficult for me to read them; it's not difficult to look through the code base and choose a template that fits the functions. I don't have much trouble writing an EA. But if I have a worthwhile idea and can demonstrate it in real life, what does it have to do with the statment? It is quite possible that the idea will not give you anything in the code, but in this case it must not impress the programmer when demonstrating it in the real code. And if it does and turns out to be worthwhile, it is quite natural to divide the copyright equally. Somewhere here Mak gave some list of documents which formalize such relations. So in this game, the rules should be defined first.
If you treat programming as a profession, it is not difficult. Perseverance and hard work will overpower everything. But I consider programming as an art, it is impossible to learn how to be an artist (they teach painters, you just need to be an artist, to see and feel the world in a special way), so it is impossible to learn how to program. It requires a special mindset. One should be able to see the beauty of code and strive to make it even more beautiful. Besides, you just have to enjoy the coding process itself.

A non-working idea can also make an impression, and not only on a programmer. You can always find a part of the story where an idea works. You can show the workability of an idea on the current situation, too. To do that, all you have to do is pick the appropriate moments, keeping silent about the selection criteria (because there aren't any).

About the rules, I agree. I even gave my own variant based on my experience.
A programmer needs a formalized algorithm of the EA's trading process to write code. Therefore, the first thing that matters is the purpose of the code, and only then - how. The code may in principle be buggy pasted together from various scripts and fragments of previously published Expert Advisors as long as it will work properly.

Here is an example of TC .
A classical TS contains levels, a channel, an oscillator - one, two Inductors).
a) channel (shi chanel)
b) levels (Murray, pivots are possible)
c) one oscillator (snippers ergodic CCI) - which shows the beginning and the end of the rollback.
You look at the channel (general trend - mini or global).You wait for the price to approach an important level (reversal level).You look at the oscillator (overbought or oversold - signalling a pullback or not).
When all conditions are the same you open the deal.
Close when the price reached an important level (it is the border of the channel), the oscillator reached the lower or upper limit of the channel.
For example:
h4-shows an upward channel.
The price reached the upper limit of the channel.
The oscillator reached the top (shows overbought), it signals a pullback.
Thus, all the conditions are met. The price reached the upper limit of the channel (to resistance) on a channel strategy and on the level one, the price will start from the upper limit of the channel and go to the bottom.
Here we sell (to the next level). Stops behind the levels (support and resistance).
At h4 look obshchem trend.na h1 ishim signal to open the pose.Kotor should not contradict the general h4 movement.A enter with smaller timeframes.(For example with 15 min and 30min.) (To take the very denshko). (I took from Alpari).
Codify it, it will work.

FION:

Here is an example of TS.
A classical TS consists of: levels, a channel, an oscillator - one, two indulators).
a) channel (shi chanel)
b) levels (Murray, pivots are possible)
c) one oscillator (snippers ergodic CCI) - which shows the beginning and the end of the rollback.
You look at the channel (general trend - mini or global).You wait for the price to approach an important level (reversal level).You look at the oscillator (overbought or oversold - signalling a pullback or not).
When all conditions are the same you open the deal.
Close when the price reached an important level (it is the border of the channel), the oscillator reached the lower or upper limit of the channel.
For example:
h4-shows an upward channel.
The price reached the upper limit of the channel.
The oscillator reached the top (shows overbought), it signals a pullback.
Thus, all the conditions are met. The price reached the upper limit of the channel (to resistance) on a channel strategy and on the level one, the price will start from the upper limit of the channel and go to the bottom.
Here we sell (to the next level). Stops behind the levels (support and resistance).
At h4 look obshchem trend.na h1 ishim signal to open the pose.Kotor should not contradict the general h4 movement.A enter with smaller timeframes.(For example with 15 min and 30min.) (To take the very denshko). (I took from Alpari).
I do not know what to do with it.
I think I've got a good Expert Advisor, so I'll use it in my Championship.
Well, I've got one in the top ten for the third week. Its size is 2.41 kb.
And everything is there, and the main thing is the idea.

Gorillych писал (а):
FION wrote (a):

Here is an example of TC .
Encrypt it and it will work.
Thanks for the tip, that would write this expert and the championship.
Well, mine is in the top ten for the third week now, and its size is 2.41 kb.
And everything is there, and the main thing is the idea.

We wish you success...., but you count your chickens in the autumn.

This is all well and good, but 95% of forex trades are speculative, i.e. by and large traders trade against each other. Hence the reluctance to share strategies.
A way out can be found by creating a small closed team, in which case a synergistic effect can work.

Alfa:
This is all well and good, but 95% of forex trades are speculative, i.e. by and large traders trade against each other. Hence the reluctance to share strategies.
The way out can be found by creating a small closed team, in which case the synergistic effect can work.
All the assertions are questionable.
How do you know about 95% of the speculative deals? Where does the world economy get its money from?
You can create as many teams of programmers as you like to get another bifurcation.