Offering the game !!!!! - page 10

Bookkeeper писал (а):
OK (swan-crab-pike in action :), forget it, does anyone have an idea for an indicator that shows when NOT to enter the market? or at least when not to go up (or down)? the simplest one is Fan, but what else?
All depends on the strategy and the planned possible drawdown. If the strategy is a Pips strategy - it barely allows drawdown (play at the limit of risk) and therefore every entry - is a big risk. If the strategy is medium - long term, then observing MM can easily withstand some drawdown in case of an entry error, i.e. requirements for accurate entry are not so high - the calculation of price passing a greater number of points at a smaller lot. Correspondingly, the conclusion - pipsips have their own indexes or some other tactics (for example, patterns). In the second case you may use МА or ADX, АO without any wisdom - whatever you like, if it shows you a chance to enter the market, enter, if it does not show you, you should not enter the market.

Sergei, I'll finish the balance and maybe next week I'll make everything look good and send you the first version.
If not for purely theoretical purposes, but to try it out for real, I will use three timeframes together: M30, H1 and H4, I have no reason to use lower ones, because they are not suitable for the broker. Or maybe it will be different. We will see.

By the way - does anybody know: ME works on a computer without terminal and without Internet connection? What do I need to install on my computer for that?
Preferably not wisely explain, but point the finger specifically at the files :).

Bookkeeper писал (а):
Sergei, I'll finish the balance and maybe next week I'll make everything look good and send the first version.
If not for purely theoretical purposes, but to try it out for real, I will use three timeframes together: M30, H1 and H4, I have no reason to use lower ones, because they are not suitable for the broker. Or maybe it will be different. We will see.

By the way - does anybody know: ME works on a computer without terminal and without Internet connection? What do I need to install on my computer for that?
Preferably not wisely explain, but point the finger specifically at the files :).

In terms of code writing - it works, but I still need the terminal to see the result in the tester. Without network connection - it works only on saved timeframes.

FION писал (а):
Bookkeeper wrote (a):
I'll try to get the balance right and maybe next week I'll show the first version.
If not for pure theory, but to try it out for real, I will use three timeframes together: M30, H1 and H4, I have no reason to use lower ones, because they are not suitable for the broker. Or maybe it will be different. We will see.

In terms of code writing - it works, but I still need the terminal to see the result in the tester. Without network connection - works only on saved timeframes.

No, only for code writing, without checking on the terminal. Which files should be copied to another computer?

Who has tried the multilot scalping system?

I tried the system was implemented on Gordago (the Expert Advisor for MT). I tried the system was made by Gorgogov (expert advisor for MT). And in general, such a program is very useful for people with an overabundance of options MTS. let's say I implemented all the trading signals for candlestick analysis and was satisfied with it, even too till now I use it for trading, but it has a very big minus, the signal to the beginning of the deal is formed of several candles, and the lack of signal to close the order I use TP 14 point.