Offering the game !!!!!

How about creating a bank of ideas.... Traders who have ideas should post them in this thread. Programmers who like ideas make Expert Advisors and send copies to those who gave them. As a result, everyone wins .... I have enough ideas for a book and want to share them all ....

So put it out there!

Father! How long I've been waiting for you - I've never had any ideas of my own...

I propose the rules of the game:
1. The programmer writes an Expert Advisor based on an idea of his/her choice and informs the author of the idea about this joyful fact. After that, the author pays the programmer the agreed fee, and the programmer sends the author a copy of the Expert Advisor.
2. If the Expert Advisor trades profitably within a year, the programmer returns the fee previously paid to the author.

Let me add: the author of the idea pays in advance to write the "masterpiece". :)
This immediately puts the programmer in a serious mood.

And I agree to the reverse scheme:
1. You put out your 'idea bank'.
2. I review your ideas and choose among them what I think are interesting.
3. At my own expense I write an Advisor, test it, and if it starts to "work" with a stable profit (say, on the real account for six months), I pay you for your idea with money or with the ready Advisor, passed to you for use.

nchnch писал (а):
How about creating a bank of ideas.... Traders who have ideas should post them in this thread. Programmers who like ideas make Expert Advisors and send copies to those who gave them. As a result, everyone wins .... I have enough ideas to write a book on this site ....
Every business has to start somewhere. We are waiting for your first idea.

Well, as the saying goes: "We'll see about that!"

nchnch писал (а):
How about creating a bank of ideas.... Traders who have ideas should post them in this thread. Programmers who like ideas make Expert Advisors and send copies to those who gave them. As a result, everyone wins .... I have enough ideas for a book and want to share them all ....

I thought traders and programmers (as applied to the population of this forum) are the same people. Otherwise why come to this forum? Here's the game I propose (which everyone has been playing for a long time) everyone keeps to himself all the promising ideas in his opinion and tries to reinvent the wheel. And if MTS makes a profit with real trading, then it is better not to share such ideas with anyone at all.

korsei писал (а):

And I thought traders and programmers (as applied to the population of this forum) were the same people. Otherwise, then why come to this forum? Here's the game I propose (which everyone has been playing for a long time) everyone keeps to himself all the promising ideas in his opinion and tries to reinvent the wheel. And if MTS makes a profit on real trading, then it is better not to share such ideas with anyone at all.

There are two categories of people on this Forum:
1. Programmers who are also traders (why should not their programming skills be supported by profitable forex trading...).
2. Traders, who are also programmers by necessity (tired of trading manually with losses and trying to make profitable trading with MTS...).

And it is known that doing different things equally well is the lot of a few. That is why any successful firm has a division of labour. As long as there is a programmer and a trader in one person, we will not get any further than experiments. Or, let's say, we will not get far. There are, of course, the lucky ones who have gone far, but you will not find them in the Forum, there is nothing for them to do here.

Michel_S писал (а):
There are two categories of people on this Forum:
1. Programmers who are part-time traders (why not reinforce the ability to program with profitable forex trading...).
2. Traders, who are also programmers by necessity (tired of trading manually with losses and trying to make profitable trading with MTS...).

And it is known that doing different things equally well is the lot of a few. That is why any successful firm has a division of labour. As long as there is a programmer and a trader in one person, we will not get any further than experiments. Or, let's say, we will not get far. There are, of course, the lucky ones who have gone far, but you will not find them in the Forum, there is nothing for them to do here.

Absolutely agree!