A draining trend of the Championship. - page 2

A few more statistics. Of our pluses (74 of them), 23 have a profit factor = 0. That is, so far all trades were profitable by 100%. Of them only 16 (I can be wrong here) have made one deal each.

A kind of "basement" is the part of the table after the first disqualified Expert Anatoly with a Balance of 3500 dollars. In this "basement" the number of Experts who have fallen into it is constantly growing. As of today there are already 18 of them.

It is also interesting to know Antelider - an Expert Advisor, which "will be able" to withdraw almost the entire initial deposit. The one, who will reach ABSOLUTE zero, should be given an incentive bonus (like Anti-Oscar).

Michel_S:
A kind of "basement" is the part of the table after the first disqualified Expert Anatoly with a Balance of 3500 dollars. In this "basement" the number of Experts who have fallen into it is constantly growing. As of today there are already 18 of them.

It is also interesting to know Antelider - an Expert Advisor, which "will be able" to withdraw almost the entire initial deposit. Whoever reaches ABSOLUTE zero, should be given an incentive bonus (like Anti-Oscar).
Uvi - no way to go to zero. 0.1 lots is about $120. And a margin call should be 50% (I think?), so you can't get less than $60 ;-)

Michel_S:
It is also interesting to know the Antilider - the Expert who will "be able" to drain practically the entire initial deposit. Whoever gets to ABSOLUTE zero should be given an incentive bonus (similar to Anti-OSCAR).
Then take his system and do the opposite :)

Itso:
Michel_S wrote (a):
A kind of "basement" is the part of the table after the first disqualified Expert Anatoly with a Balance of $3500. In this "basement" the number of Experts dumped into it is constantly growing. As of today there are already 18 of them.

It is also interesting to know Antelider - an Expert Advisor, which "will be able" to withdraw almost the entire initial deposit. The one, who will reach ABSOLUTE zero, should be given an incentive bonus (like Anti-Oscar).
Uvi - no way to go to zero. 0.1 lots is about $120. And a margin call should be 50% (I think?), so you can't get less than $60 ;-)

I agree, let it be ABSOLUTELY zero $60.

Itso:
Uvi is low on zero. 0.1 lots is about $120. Also, a margin call should be 50% (I think?), so you can't buy less than $60 ;-)
it depends on the currency pair, for USDxxx it should be $100

maxfade:
Itso:
Uvi is low on zero. 0.1 lots is about $120. And a margin call should be 50% (I think?), so you can't get less than $60 ;-)
it depends on the currency pair, for USDxxx it should be $100
I agree - $50 ;-)

Itso:
maxfade wrote (a):
Itso:
Uvi is low on zero. 0.1 lots is about $120. And a margin call has to come in at 50% (I think?) so you can't get less than $60 ;-)
it depends on what pair, for USDxxx it should be $100
I agree - $50 ;-)

To determine the undisputed Antilider, we propose the Championship Jury members to decide on the possibility of a FULL "drain" of the deposit by participants, excluding a margin call: everything must be drained. :))

After today's strong movement on Forex, for the first time 11-thousanders have taken 8 lines at the bottom of the 1st page of the Championship table! It means that the number of Expert Advisors with balance over 12 000 has decreased to 17. I should also note that today for the first time ever EA sashken "tested" 27000 USD - HUMPHY for him!

True, we must pay tribute, the "Unstarted" (with $10,000) never made it to page 3 of the table. That is, despite the overall decrease in balance of the Championship leaders, occupying the first 3 pages with a positive balance, their number has not decreased.

The same cannot be said about the "bottom" of the table, where many Experts are moving with enviable persistence...

the way the spreads open and close is enough to drain it to zero.
but it is very interesting and useful to identify the most unlucky Expert Advisor that was pointing the most in the other direction )))