Useful tips for participants in the Championships - page 12

Gorillych:
Renat:
Unfortunately, no one will give any guarantees on trade operations. The above code is much better than the previous one.

OrderSelect should always be checked, it is explicitly mentioned in the Useful Tips:
  • No control of OrderSelect - asynchronous processes in action

... Positions are modified, added and removed. ...

Let's say a position is being modified. There is a request for order selection according to some condition. An error occurs. What may be changed? The initial conditions may not be available on the next tick, so why should I make the same error again?
No comment on "added and removed" :-(
Please give me a working example of code using OrderSelect to get OrderCloseTime.
I recommend you to read articles and documentation as well.
A concrete example of OrderCloseTime can be found in the standard documentation: https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderClosePrice

Alternatively, you can and should always use the forum search: https://www.mql5.com/ru/search?k=OrderCloseTime

Renat писал (а):
kanskigor wrote (a):
I'm not sure what the new build has to do with it and how it may affect the EA's performance.
I understand if the spreads, swaps, etc. etc. change, but the quotes are the same.
Gep is just inventing something for himself...

Hi.
I haven't invented anything for myself 0 from build to build one function starts working and the other one glitches or is excluded from programming altogether - do you need an example? Or maybe you know better than I do.
And those who think that the new expert will work as well as the old build, are deeply mistaken - everything must be tested on a specific build - that's why conversations will not stick. You'll just lose some features or errors will pop up that you never thought of, because they weren't there before. Renat - this is not the way to fight for the honour of the uniform. IMHO. The best will win.

You do make it up, though.

Only one SpeechText() function was excluded all along, which had nothing to do with trading. If you use Expert Advisors, we strongly recommend (that means require) to use the latest builds of the terminal. New builds are officially released every 1-2 months, but in between we post on our website (only on our site, not touching broker labels) updated builds with new features and bug fixes.

All bugs are discussed in detail on our forums, we ask for details, double-check and admit our mistakes (a public archive of our work since April 2001 is available). We develop software, make mistakes and are not afraid to admit them.

If you actively use EAs, it is best to use the latest builds. Pre-versions become official with minimal changes, so the current updated 195 build will be the official 196 build.

Renat:

I recommend that you read the articles as well as the documentation.
A concrete example on OrderCloseTime can be found in the standard documentation: https://docs.mql4.com/ru/trading/OrderClosePrice
Alternatively, you can and should always use the forum search:https: //www.mql5.com/ru/search?k=OrderCloseTime

Thank you!
Sorry, there were problems. It wasn't very clear in the documentation how to select from deal history.
Solved the problem in the next thread.
Good luck!

Renat писал (а):
You do make it up, though.

Only one SpeechText() function was excluded all along, which had nothing to do with trading. If you use Expert Advisors, we strongly recommend (that means require) to use the latest builds of the terminal. New builds are officially released every 1-2 months, but in between we post on our website (only on our site, not touching broker labels) updated builds with new features and bug fixes.

All bugs are discussed in detail on our forums, we ask for details, double-check and admit our mistakes (a public archive of our work since April 2001 is available). We develop software, make mistakes and are not afraid to admit them.

If you actively use EAs, it is best to use the latest builds. Pre-versions become official with minimal changes, so the current updated 195 build will be the official 196 build.

Hi.
I saw here that 196 build will not be distributed yet, but today my broker has updated my software with 196 build.
This build means it is already official and can be used for testing EAs and they will also work on
I can use them in the same way on your server? Thank you in advance for your reply. The best one will win.

Yes, we uploaded the 196 build to the LiveUpdate system yesterday - you're welcome to update. We'll be releasing a full list of changes to the new build in a couple of hours.

Renat писал (а):
Yes, we uploaded the 196 build to the LiveUpdate system yesterday - you're welcome to update. We'll be releasing a full list of changes to the new build in a couple of hours.

Hi.
And today after downloading MT4-196 from your site I already have 3 training contest accounts.
Maybe someone is mimicking you? Just to see something. One account was opened on the first email on the server listed
on the championship site. And left two in reserve - got confirmation on my details and files today.
Cool, but it's not clear - it turns out - a crab for a pike. There's not enough room if you open several accounts per
for one member. Or maybe it's just a trick. In short, the organization is lame again. They'll give you several accounts for the championship, too,
if these are to be replaced by the real ones? It's a joke, but we have to do something about it. I got all the confirmations, but I can't get
but they still won't let me into the members' section. Maybe then they will let me in after 25.09.2006. ? I've been trying to get away from it all, but I'm not going to.

Gep писал (а):
Renat wrote (a):
Yes, we uploaded the 196 build to the LiveUpdate system yesterday - you can update. We will release a full list of changes to the new build in a couple of hours.

Hi.
And today I already have 3 training accounts after downloading MT4-196 from your site.
Maybe someone is mimicking you? In order to get a glimpse of something. One account was opened on the first email on the server listed
on the championship site. And left two in reserve - got confirmation on my details and files today.
Cool, but it's not clear - it turns out - a crab for a pike. There's not enough room if you open several accounts per
for one member. Or maybe it's just a trick. In short, the organization is lame again. They'll give you several accounts for the championship, too,
if these are to be replaced by the real ones? It's a joke, but we have to do something about it. I got all the confirmations, but I can't get
but they still won't let me into the members' section. Maybe then they will let me in after 25.09.2006. ? I've been trying to get away from it all.

Or maybe you are an expert in rules three times already?) Just as far as I understand, even after a small adjustment of EA or even just renaming it, the organizers have to check it again, because nobody can guarantee that the adjusted EA works on the same principles as previous version. Therefore the organisers issue a new login and password for each new version, so everything is correct in my opinion.

Gep писал (а):

And today after downloading MT4-196 from your site I already have 3 training contest accounts.

Thanks for the error message. Corrected it.

wrestler писал (а):
Gep wrote (a):
Renat wrote (a):
Yes, we uploaded the 196 build to the LiveUpdate system yesterday - you can update. We will release a full list of changes to the new build in a couple of hours.

Hi.
Maybe someone is masquerading as you? In order to get a glimpse of something. One account was opened on the first email on the server listed
but they still won't let me into the members' section. Maybe then they will let me in after 25.09.2006. ? I've been trying to get away from it all, but I'm not going to.

Or maybe you are already three times a rule expert?) Just as far as I understand, even after a small adjustment of the EA or even just renaming it, the organisers have to check it again, because nobody can guarantee that the adjusted EA works on the same principles as the previous version. Therefore, the organisers issue a new login and password for each new version, so that's all right by me.
Hi.
If it is not possible to do it (edit) because of this, it is wrong. It is written in conditions and on a site till 25.09.2006 it is possible.
And you know how programs are created - there is always an idea to tweak this or that. Or something pops up when testing at demo.
I've got different quotes and spreads - I'm good to introduce swap calculation.
Even the deposits are different per lot. So, they are corrected at the last minute and probably have to come in and load the corrected one a couple or three times. That's the brutal truth of life. Thanks for the explanations. Good luck with the trend and big profits.