Useful tips for participants in the Championships - page 15

Hello, could you please explain the purpose of the Discussion box in a member's profile? As far as I understand, comments can be added there either by the administrator or by the participant. But how can "mere mortals" add comments?

Oleg:

Good afternoon,

I would like to ask the organisers of the championship: is it possible to use the "SendMail(,)" function?

No. Instead, it will output all EA and terminal logs in real time. But it does not mean that you can generate an unlimited number of logs - we can disable the log output for a particular participant or simply disqualify him for that.

Scriptong:
Hello, could you please explain the purpose of the Discussion box in a member's profile? As far as I understand, comments can be added there either by the administrator or by the participant. But how will "mere mortals" be able to add comments?
Before the start of the Championship the discussion section is intended for communication between the Participants and the Organizers. Before the start of the competition, all the previous discussions will be deleted and the public discussion will be available to all the registered MQL4.com users.

Interesting, yesterday 21 September morning (just over 4 days to the end of registration) I sent in an EA... More than 24 hours have passed, about a day and a half, and no reply or word... Please consider my expert...

All experts will definitely be reviewed!

Participants will have until 1 October to respond to possible comments to the experts.

Thanks for the reassurance. Unfortunately I didn't even have time to put in the freemargine check, I guess that won't be necessary... I don't want to go down to $100... . I hope my EA will not give out more than 20 trades during the championship.

ShurikAn писал (а):
Thanks for the reassurance. Unfortunately I didn't even have time to put in the freemargine check, I guess that won't be necessary... I don't want to go down to $100... . I hope my EA will not make more than 20 deals during the Championship.

If we find that your EA has no check of free funds, we simply will not allow it to participate in the Championship.

Consider the presence of a correct check of funds, the presence of correct checks on the number of orders and lots as a "qualifying run"

Hi all.
Would it be too late to replace the expetrt in the pofil with its latest version on Monday 25 September?
Thank you for your reply. The best will win.

Not too late, we will give registered participants another 2 days to update their files.
But registration for new participants will close tomorrow.

I have a comment to the Expert Advisor about checking for available funds.
The first option with this check passed:
if(OrdersTotal()< 3 && (CurTime()-TIME_OUT) > (60))
{
if(AccountFreeMargin()<(1000))
{
return(0); // money is low - exit
}
if(AccountFreeMargin()>(5500))
{
Lots=5;
}

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(5500))
{
Lots=4;
}

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(4500))
{
Lots=3;
}

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(3500))
{
Lots=2;
}

if(AccountFreeMargin()<(2500))
{
Lots=1;
}
I didn't change this part in the second version, but it doesn't work now. Where did I go wrong?