Useful tips for participants in the Championships - page 9

I'm sorry, I've pressed the wrong button. So it works on a minute chart but requests from other charts iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_D1,0) iOpen("EURUSD",PERIOD_H1,0) , will it work and what problems are possible

Oleg:
This is normal!!!
My EA hasn't been tested in 2 weeks!!!

What about the promised test accounts?
In which you can test your EA till the 25th of September (on the server of the organisers, as I understand), and then everyone will get the investors' logs and the Championship will start. :О

Renat:
Your username registration has been completed - please check your profile.
Looked it up - turns out I have the same situation.
Will you check it?

Already 110 participants have completed their registration, but another 229 have not filled in their personal information.

As of yesterday we are in the process of verifying the experts, today we will start writing comments and advice to each participant. All comments and status changes will also be notified by email.

komposter:
Renat:
Your login registration has been completed - please check your profile.
Checked it - turns out I have the same situation.
Check it?

Yes, we will now do a full check - which accounts are in incomplete status.

Due to technical problems on Automated Trading Championship 2006 website in the middle of August about 20 users www.MQL4.com were not registered as participants of the championship. We have registered these users. If you have registered for the Championship, but are still unable to enter your personal data and add the Expert Advisor code to your Championship profile, please write about it on the forum.

List of registered users: komposter, Belford, cepas001, omotorin, quality, DoctorFAUST, ravanio, bedaine, TR1, eastgod, liyaot, nikol1228, riyo, breakpoint, glalcazar, chenchencaopan, rolls, jokotajs, bayasaa, downloadduit

alexeyp:

Due to technical problems with the Automated Trading Championship 2006 website in mid-August, around 20 users www.MQL4.com were not registered as participants in the championship.

It worked for me this morning ;)

The first 50 experts were checked. There are questions for 17 experts. There will be comments today.

Hello, everyone.
The fun part is now just getting started.
I am very curious if and where to download the latest versions of MT4.
At what site and at what address do I find out. The Championship website is very poorly informative.
It is full of technical difficulties and I think the human factor is not the last one.
This can be seen even by the number of requests to the forum.
And these questions should be answered by the participants on the web site of the championship.
I would like to advise the organizers to copy all the materials of the championship several times a day, because
, with such a support, the loss of account information is inevitable. And in general this is not how serious things are done.
IMHO. So where to download the MT4 program for the work on the Championship demo accounts - I have to at least check the workability of all of it. Good luck to all. The best will win.

Renat писал (а):
komposter wrote (a):
Renat wrote (a):
Your login registration has been completed - please check your profile.
Looked it up - turns out I have the same situation.
Check it?

Yes, we will now do a full check - which accounts are in incomplete status.

I have the following server information in my profile:
Server address: demo.metaquotes.ru:443
I think this is an error as this address is not resolved and pinged, put demo.metaquotes.NET:443 (so stated in the Rules) and everything worked.