Useful tips for participants in the Championships - page 8

Renat писал (а):
It looks like an incomplete registration. It looks like the webserver migration (started on 24 August, took 2 days in total) failed to transfer some of the entries. Today we will manually complete Gep login registrations. The wrestler login is fine - he even has the EA code already uploaded.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the info, one more question: after my Expert Advisor is checked by you, how will I know about it? Will I get an email notification?

Renat писал (а):
kanskigor wrote (a):

Question for the organisers.
We have considered such a variant of the Championship's outcome: ALL EAs will lose their money in the very first month (anything can happen in the market, it's Forex). What will you do in this case?

And it is even reflected in the Rules:

VII. Determination of the winners (medalists)

4. If none of the Participants has a positive profit, it is considered that there is no winner.

We hope there will be winners after all.
I didn't put the question right.
Do you mean that the balance has to be over 10K?

wrestler:
Renat:
Looks like incomplete registration. It looks like when we migrated the webservers (started on 24 August, took 2 days in total) some of the registrations did not get migrated. Today we will manually complete Gep login registrations. The wrestler login is fine - he even has the EA code already uploaded.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the info, one more question: after my Expert Advisor is checked by you, how will I know about it? Will I get an email notification?

Yes, you will be notified and when you go to the "Files" section you will see a check mark for acceptance by a moderator.

kanskigor:
Renat:
kanskigor:

Question for the organisers.
We have considered such a variant of the Championship's outcome: ALL EAs will lose their money in the very first month (anything can happen in the market, it's Forex). What will you do in this case?

And even reflected in the Rules:

VII. Determination of the winners (prize-winners)

4. If none of the Participants has a positive profit, it is deemed that there is no winner.

We hope that there will still be winners.
I didn't put the question right.
You mean that it is obligatory for the balance to be greater than 10K?
Yes. The Expert Advisor must show profit, i.e. the final balance must be larger than the initial deposit ($10,000).

Gep:
Renat:
Would you be kind enough to post some screenshots showing exactly how you can't register or access your profile?

Hi.
Here's what I find after logging in and no fields to fill in.
I can post a freestyle autobiography. I don't need an avatar. Good luck.
Your login registration has been completed - please check your profile.

Gep should log in through the championship page and not through the forum page. Then he will see his championship profile and be able to fill in hidden information and upload files.
Good luck!

Gorillych писал (а):
Gep should log in through the championship page and not through the forum page. Then he will see his championship profile and be able to fill in hidden information and upload files.
Good luck!

Hi.
I'm not logging in from the forum, I am following the link from my registration email.
I got a letter from the Organiser that everything is OK and I trusted it - now I can upload and do everything else.
I will finish testing this Expert Advisor on a demo account and will post the final compiled version and self-made indulators as well. Thanks for your participation, everybody. Have a nice trend and big profits.

Registered, filled in "closed information" - received confirmation, sent EA and silence...
No confirmation of acceptance of files, no access to Participants section.
Please check my EA.

It seems they wrote in the news that the first week they would only save the incoming councillors and then... - they didn't say anything else.

Can you tell me if my EA works on EURUSD on a one minute chart, but