Interesting offer for MQL4 programmers!!! - page 3

We will consider a "flip" as simply closing a position and then opening the opposite one. We just follow the directional signal. The main thing is that the signal does not fail ;-) ... About my soap, this is the code:
#property link "mandorr@gmail.com"

News of the day...
And how does the trader manage this "flip" ?
With the help of MT4?

George-on-Don:
) It's actually a simple MACD+RSI system)) - But why do we always have to be in the market?) And then double it? - Wouldn't it be easier just to open and close positions? - it's a fallacy - if you think a flip in a losing trade is better than a normal exit by stop and then open the other side))) - because even the same spread in both cases is))))
Well, a deal should reverse only at a reverse signal of one of the indicators and this reversal is preceded by a preliminary partial close - in this case, for example, if two candles go up by 40 points, then the next two also go down by 40 points, then it turns out that, say, in the middle (20 pips of backward movement) the EA reduces us in half, then we pass the second 20 with a 50% loss, which is equal to 10 points of the main lot!
And as for the stops, my opinion is that when EAs work, they set a small stop and it is quite possible that it will be knocked out by some long-leg dojj, and the price will return to its place and as the result: the price is in place and the stop is triggered! I think everybody has faced this problem more than once!

George-on-Don:
SKif:
George-on-Don:
)
... because it's a fiction - if you think a flip in a losing trade is better than a normal exit by a stop and then an opening in the other direction))) - because even the same spread is there in both cases)))
Stop Stop.
I don't get it, how is one different from the other?
What is a "flip"?
)) There is a Perexclub - it is closing of one position by the opposite one (usually twice as big), because at Forex Club for one pair there cannot be more than one open (in either direction, i.e. either only buying or only selling) position in the market))), and during the reverse the loss/profit is not fixed on the account))))
Isn't there such a scheme at Alpari?

mandor:
We will consider a "flip" as simply closing a position and then opening the opposite one. Just follow the direction signal. The main thing is that the signal does not fail ;-) ... About my soap, this is the code:
#property link "mandorr@gmail.com"
I sent it, you can accept it!
I would like to hear the initial feedback!

Vovik:
George-on-Don:
Can't you describe the system here?)) Because no one is going to program it anyway until you have clear rules)))
In a nutshell, it looks like this
- the main work is done by MACD on the hourly chart with additions
RSI.
- The basic principle is based on a permanently open position, which
double on RSI signals and partially close (up to half of the initial lot).
of the initial lot) upon closure of a MACD level below
the previous one on buying (on selling, of course, inversely - higher)
higher) and full lot reversal at the opposite MACD signal.
- The use of stops is not desirable, except to select the algorithm for
critical situations. And we should not use TPs at all.
That is approximately how I see it!
You may also add a partial closing when RSI enters the
In my opinion, there are often flat areas
...often!
--- the flush of profits should occur at the close of the day!
At least in Forex Club, from which I was advised to leave, at the close of the
When the day is closed position is carried over to the next day with the opening price of the day, and
I think here as well. just look at this organization for the second time in my life!
i think it's the same here!

I wonder what you think about it!!!
There is such a principle - "The Principle of Position Superposition" (copyright mine :))
Described and discussed on the forum Moisha, something remains in the archive of forums (xNet).

The bottom line is the following.
If we break a position into parts,
the result of the initial position will be equal to the sum of results of its parts.
I.e. we can consider all these additions and partial closures separately.

If this idea is applied creatively to your system,
and consider that the entry/add/close/.... conditions are mutually independent,
then we will see that in it the result will be equal to the simple sum of the RSI and MACD system results.

Simple RSI and MACD systems are unprofitable.
So (purely theoretically) your system is bound to lose.

Mak:
Vovik:
George-on-Don:
Can't you describe the system here?)) Because no one will program it anyway until you have clear rules)))
In a nutshell it looks like this:
- the main work is done using MACD on the hourly chart with additions
using RSI.
- The main principle is to keep the position permanently open, which
is doubled upon RSI signals, partially closed (up to half of
of the initial lot) upon closure of a fast MACD level below
of the previous buy (when selling naturally in reverse order -
above) and fully reversed the lot upon a MACD signal reversal.
- The use of stoplots is not desirable, unless you can find an algorithm for
critical situations. And you should not use TPs at all.
That's approximately how I see it!
you can also add partial closing when RSI enters the overbought (oversold) zone
! In my opinion, there are often flats there
!
--- plumage of profits should occur at the close of the day! (At least
in Forex Club, from which I was advised to leave, at the close of
day position carried over to the next day with the opening price of the day, and
profit (or loss) brought to account!) I think here as well. just look at
this organization only second day!

wonder what you think about it!!!
There is such a principle - "The Principle of Superposition of Positions" (copyright mine :))
Described and discussed on the forum Moisha, something remains in the archive of forums (xNet).

The bottom line is the following.
If we divide a position into parts,
the result on the initial position will be equal to the sum of the results on its parts.
I.e. we can consider all these additions and partial closures separately.

If we apply this idea creatively to your system,
and take into account that the conditions of entries/additions/closings/.... are mutually independent,
we see that the result will be equal to a simple sum of RSI and MACD results.

Simple RSI and MACD systems are unprofitable.
So (purely theoretically) your system is bound to lose.
Here is the graphical idea of the working principle! I drew it at night, so the numbers on the chart are not in the order, but corrected it in the description (I was just copying sleepy!).
the only addition: for positions 3 and 5 it is better to decrease not by the hour close, but in the flow, as soon as the line goes in the opposite direction, without waiting until it closes with a smaller result. Thus, you can decrease during the opposite move of the price, and not at its close!
1. - Opening of the week. We launch the Expert Advisor!
2. - The Expert Advisor must open a position! Let it be the lot 0.2 (For example)
3. - The second black point above the first - against our trend -
Expert Advisor halves the lot!
10. - EA unfolds the lot! Expanded lot should be again
0.2 (on the principle of the Forex Club reverse lot in 0.3 and we get our 0.2.
But as I understand it will not work here, so we close the remaining
0.1 and open a new 0.2)
4. - Reduces by 50%
9. - Pivot again to sell
5. - Decrease
7. - U-turn
8. - Increase (double)
And so on, following the same principle!
There is one small detail about position 6. - it should not work because of
priority reversal signal
And similar decrease should happen once because the lot 0, 2 (But in
principle, if you play with large lots, you can continue to decrease,
but then it would not hurt and develop mode reverse increase to
example after 3-5 consecutive closing in our direction!)
Well, now I think my idea is more understandable! I really hope
that you will appreciate it, refine it and write an EA!
Files:
untitled-3.jpg  63 kb

))
1.just a remark - look at the signals that you marked with lilac dots - I want to draw your attention to the fact that in reality - we can spot whether there is a signal marked by your number 10 - only after the next candle starts - i.e. the reversal is not at 10! but at 10+1, not at 2 but at 2+1, and not at 9 but at 9+1)) - so move all your openings, reversals, doublings to the right to 1 candle)))
2. Why do you need more volume? So it's not clearer? )))))))

George-on-Don:
))
1.just a remark - look at the signals that you marked with lilac dots - I want to draw your attention to the fact that in reality - we can spot whether there is a signal marked by your number 10 - only after the next candle starts - i.e. the reversal is not at 10! but at 10+1, not at 2 but at 2+1, and not at 9 but at 9+1)) - so move all your openings, reversals, doublings to the right to 1 candle)))
2. Why do you need more volume? So it's not clearer? )))))))
No, sorry! I just forgot to remove it!
But in general, I think so - until someone writes a code, you can guess for a long time - it works - it does not work! I think every idea has the right to life until it is exploited - and there only the strongest survive!

George-on-Don:
))
1.just a remark - look at the signals that you marked with lilac dots - I want to draw your attention to the fact that in real life - we can spot whether there is a signal marked by your number 10 - only after the next candle starts - i.e. the reversal is not at 10! but at 10+1, not at 2 but at 2+1, and not at 9 but at 9+1)) - so easily displace all your openings, reversals, doublings to the right at 1 candle)))
2. Why do you need more volumes? So that it would be more complicated? )))))))
But even in this case, we will know it at the opening of the next candle! The difference between them will ultimately be 1-2 points either in our favor or in the opposite! So we lose 1 point on one candle - we win on the other! The difference in the opening of the week is usually significant, while on H1 it is maybe once a week! And moreover, the line is often crossed before the hour is closed, so in my opinion the difference is not very significant! What do you think of the theory in general?