Trading strategies without StopLoss - page 11

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

1. There are no accidents.

2 History does not repeat itself, that's what history is.

3. Tell the market makers about chaos.

Yes, history will not repeat itself 100%, but you can calculate from history what percentage of repetition it will meet. For example GBPUSD I will not buy on Friday, because according to the history the daily bar closing down was 55%, and if we add that on Thursday there was also a closing down, then the percentage of Friday closing down goes up, etc. So there is no way to link the financial bright future without history.

Artem Zviriaka:
Yes, history will not repeat itself 100%, but you can calculate from history what percentage of repetition can be found. For example, I will not buy GBPUSD on Friday, because history shows that the daily bar closing down was 55%, and if we add that Thursday was also closing down, the percentage of Friday closing down goes up, etc. So there is no way to connect the financial bright future without history.
There are approximately 48 Fridays in a year. The larger your sample, the stronger your predictions will tend towards 50%.

Matthew Matthew:
There are approximately 48 Fridays in a year. The bigger your sample, the stronger your predictions will be towards 50%.
At least since 2009 if you buy at the open and close the position at the close of the candle on Friday you will have 55.6% winning and $23.840 profit. And this is without stops, as the topicstarter wanted. And with stops the picture will be more beautiful.

Alexand-dr:

History repeats itself, only you are looking at the wrong history. It's not about which Friday or for how long the course went. Here's an allegory. A big man walks up to a crowd of skinheads. He smacks them all in the face and takes the change out of their pockets. The next day, the skinheads stand there and talk: -Let's calculate the Fibonacci swings, so they don't get hit again. And the bumpkin comes in and kicks him in the leg. And he takes the money again. And then the chiselers sit there and think, "Well... ...it came off his foot on Friday. So on Fridays, it comes from the foot... And then the next Friday, it hits you in the back of the head with a bat. And the fighters are standing there thinking, "How come? What's wrong? Well, the thing is, the skinheads are going to get hit no matter how. And the right thing to do for a skinhead is to take the side of a muscleman. Then there's a chance of earning and not getting punched in the face.

I don't expect you to understand.

I gave the example of a crude statistic, not a system. I would not take the side of the bully, because he's not your friend, and just would not come on that day, because there are still parameters and if you include them in the system, they will increase your chance of not run into the bat.

Alexand-dr:
I think I need to clarify. There is a crowd of weak holders on the forex market who take advantage of all kinds of analysis. And there are strong holders who shake out the weak on a daily basis. The strong holders don't have Metatrader. They have quite a different program, where you can see who put stops and takes. And they have a possibility to shift the rate with big money to cut stops and not to reach them. If you understand what you need to do to slam the crowd, you will understand the movement of a strong holder. Get on his side. Start making money.
Where does this division come from - give me the source, please.

Дмитрий:
Where did this division come from - give me the source, please.
Give me your email address in a private message

Alexand-dr:
Give me your email address in a private message
Email

I have been trading with my hands for the third month. Previously it was extremely problematic for me, as I could not cope with current drawdowns and stop triggering. Our robot worked without any stops, and now I also trade without them. If I manage my capital and risks properly I can earn up to 5% monthly with no stops. Once again I made sure of the most important rule: every trade should be closed in profit. This and only this will allow me to show results over long distances. Otherwise it's only a matter of time before I go bust.