Trading strategies without StopLoss - page 2

Vitaly Muzichenko:

well, i told you what to do =) (c)"then on a pullback everything will close on the upside.if uncle Kolya doesn't come quicker".

In general, when working with a normal lot any averaging is out of the question, except for shares on the motion. If you plan to work without stopping, then the lot is minimal, and in fact the output profit is the same.

That is why they don't recommend it by those who sell books or by the readers of those books, but by practicing traders, that the stop to profit should be no less than ./. And if you catch more than one stop, you will always cover with profit from next one deal. As a result, the month will be closed profitably.

I mean, don't wait for a pullback but keep working.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
I mean, do not wait for a pullback, but keep working.
When the account is in a drawdown, you can't talk about any kind of work, moral frustration will not allow you to continue working, except in a fit of emotion to make more mistakes, because this is not a demo, but real personal money in the market.

If we are talking about a stock exchange, options are theoretically interesting - I'm trying to get into it...

Vitaly Muzichenko:
When the account is in a drawdown, you can't talk about any kind of work, moral frustration will prevent you from working further, except in a fit of emotion to make more mistakes, because this is not a demo, but real personal money in the market.
It seems we are not talking about the same thing.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:
We don't seem to be talking about the same thing.
Perhaps expand on your point about the possibility of working without stop control. You see, whatever you do, there will be a loss, it can only be minimised, but how? It is easier not to bring the situation to this point.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
I have already written that when I run an algorithm without SL, it works, I get a loss in two days.

I'm sorry, but I won't disclose the idea, because I myself am digging in this direction and have already had some success.

I have already written that when I run the algorithm without a SL, it works, but when I put a SL, it is lost in two days.

Vitaly Muzichenko:
You see, whatever you do, there will be a loss, it can only be minimised, but how?

There will be no loss.

No stops.

Files:

A100:
At least this point can be ruled out, since SL will still execute at the gap price
In the strict sense of a gap, yes, of course. However, with sharp price movements, to close on the market is sometimes unrealistic. And on the broker side it may work.

Ibragim Dzhanaev:

There will be no loss.

No stops.

Judging by the screenshot, I assume the algorithm is as follows: you open a position, you have a profit - quickly close it and open another one. Thus, the balance increases, while equity is in its death throes when the price rebounds on the oversubscribed position. But what if it does not? All profit made from the previous 1000 small profits will be wiped out together with the entire account. In addition, not all brokerage firms will let you withdraw money from open positions, so you can wait a year until everything closes in the black before you withdraw something from your account.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
In the strict sense of a gap, yes, of course. However, with sharp price movements, closing on the market is sometimes unrealistic. And on the broker's side it can work.
This is probably on cent accounts so that the broker does not lose a promising client who, after such a freebie, will make a decent amount of money in the future