Execution speed on ECN accounts - page 4

elibrarius:

Turns out in Al...ri, 2 seconds to execute, for hundreds of consecutive trades over 2 weeks, is normal.

From the response to the complaint:

I read your messages in MT5 forum thread Al...ri. Definitely lying and, as mentioned above, discrediting the platform.

Renat can somehow be summoned here via push notifications.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

What was the lot, can you tell me? I traded on A-Ri myself about a year ago on ECN

There were many lots from 0,01 and up for different currencies

Ask the TP to provide the logs of the execution of your orders with PL.

Some brokerage companies have no problem providing such information when they have nothing to hide.

If they refuse such a request, citing trade secrets, technical impossibility of such action, or any other reason - then the conclusions will be inevitable - the kitchen!

elibrarius:
Check the logs (when there was a problem) for this line
Network 'xxx': authorized on Alpari-MT5 through mt5.nl.3 (ping: 103.36 ms)

Connecting to a braking point can easily get execution lasting up to seconds, even on a demo.

The MT5 trading server has logs from the time the order is received to the time the response is sent to the terminal.

This data on any ticket is very easy to get (less than a minute) by the broker. So it is not difficult to provide them upon request, if you have nothing to hide.

Select the ticket and make the request.

And when connecting to mt5.nl.3 (ping: 81.63 ms) and to mt5.uk.10 (ping: 83.91 ms) the execution was longer than 2 seconds.

>> ask TP to provide your order execution logs from LP.

>> I will try...

fxsaber:

The MT5 trading server has logs from the time the order is received to the time the response is sent to the terminal.

This data on any ticket is very easy to get (less than a minute) by the broker. So it is not difficult to provide them upon request, if you have nothing to hide.

Select the ticket and make a request.

And it's not their server they blame, but the liquidity provider.

It turns out they were sending my 3700+ trades for 2 weeks to the same supplier. Who executed them for 2 seconds each.

And where is the choice of liquidity provider at the best price?

I.e., not anti-scalper plugin, but slow liquidity provider solves the same problem of scalpers. Only the blame is no longer on the brokerage house, but somewhere else...

elibrarius:

And it's not their server they blame, but the liquidity provider.

It turns out they sent my 3700+ transactions to the same supplier for 2 weeks. Who executed them for 2 seconds each.

I.e., not anti-scalper plugin, but anti-scalper liquidity provider solves the same problem of scalpers. Only the blame is no longer on the brokerage house, but somewhere else...

When their toxic clients annoy them, they complain to brokerage companies, and brokerage companies say to their clients - sorry, we can not serve you anymore, take your money and go home.

elibrarius:

And it's not their server they blame, it's the liquidity provider.

So it should be reflected in their logs.

In the meantime, unfortunately, a complete discredit to the platform. I don't even know how to find a non-cookie explanation.

elibrarius:

And they do not blame their server, but the liquidity provider.

It turns out they sent my 3700+ transactions to the same supplier for 2 weeks. Who executed them for 2 seconds each.

I.e. not an anti-scalper plugin, but a slow liquidity provider solves the same problem of scalpers. Only the blame is no longer on the brokerage house, but somewhere else...

You can complain to the regulator and tell them the answer will be something like: yes, of course, complain, here you have all the contacts of our regulator) will you complain?

they have a standard pattern of answers to all complainers and you just get sent around in circles.

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/97933

Ликвидность от глобального брокера Альпари стала доступна институциональным клиентам в MetaTrader 5
Ликвидность от глобального брокера Альпари стала доступна институциональным клиентам в MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
Компания MetaQuotes Software Corp. рада сообщить об интеграции MetaTrader 5 с Альпари — одним из глобальных лидеров брокерских услуг на рынке Forex...