Execution speed on ECN accounts - page 8

fxsaber:
Not writing anything. Just MT5.
Writing is useful, then you can do analysis in Matlab. Are you friendly with matlab?

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Writing is useful, then you can do analysis in matlab. Are you friends with matlab?
I'm not, I don't know anything. In MT5 ticks are available, so I don't have to write them.

fxsaber:
Not a friend, don't know anything. In MT5 ticks are available, so you don't have to write them.
And to analyse on the history? Exactly the analysis, not the test.

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And to analyse on history? Exactly the analysis, not the test.
Primitive, in MQL.

fxsaber:
Primitive, in MQL.

I see. Any desire to learn a little in matlab?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I see. Any desire to learn a bit of matlab?

There is a desire to get a profitable TS.

fxsaber:
There is a desire to get a profitable TS.

Wishing is good, but what's in the way? Mm-mm may I assume, if I'm wrong - correct my notion of reality. After all, you're a cool and productive programmer, so why the future tense "wish for a profitable TC to get"?

What's stopping you from doing it right now?

I have some assumptions, based on the experiences of my buddies who are cool programmers.

Is it psychology, would you share?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

After all, you are a cool and productive programmer, so why the future tense of "wanting to get a profitable TS"?

What prevents you from doing it right now?

You are looking for a false correlation between the programmer's skill and success as a trader. if the correlation were not false, then all graduates of the Moscow State University, econometricians, statisticians and other bachelors, candidates and doctors would be millionaires and live on their own islands.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Wishing is good, but what's stopping it? Mm-mm may I assume, if I'm wrong - correct my notion of reality. After all, you're a cool and productive programmer, so why the future tense "wish for a profitable TC to get"?

What's stopping you from doing it right now?

I have some assumptions, based on the experiences of my buddies who are cool programmers.

Is it psychology, would you share?

I don't see a single reason to justify your own lack of satisfactory results. Talentlessness, apparently.

ivanivan_11:
If the correlation were not false, then all the graduates of the Moscow State University, econometricians, statisticians and other bachelors, candidates and doctors would be millionaires and live on their own islands.

I agree for 100500. I have a friend who is a great programmer, knows a lot of languages, including MQL. But for some reason he can't make a profit on the account.

I just called a former friend of mine, who does accounting for various firms. I asked her: 'Olya, you are in finance. Do you think a profit margin of 30% a year is normal? Well, the average for your hospital.

She says: "That's great, many have much less, and I tell them all sorts of tricks, otherwise they'd be completely burned.

- What about you, still alive with your forex?

The thing is that she took a $200 course at Teletrade in 2007 and I've been interested in programming robots ever since.