Execution speed on ECN accounts - page 7

ivanivan_11:

I don't know, but you see the list)) I didn't come up with it myself.

Here's a prime example - a big, well-known company. spreads are lower

They are probably stuck at the level of 2010-2015 for the most part.
Where is this coming from, they don't have mt5

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Where from, they don't have mt5

it's from here.

Is it all about MT5? Write cross-platform code and don't bother choosing.

fxsaber:
Is it all about MT5? Write cross-platform code and don't bother choosing.
You will be burned at the stake by some esprit de corps for saying that))

ivanivan_11:
(This is the only way to get the best results.)

Well what can you do when there are regulated brokers on MT4 whose trading conditions are awesome compared to the best on MT5. So all through a cross-platform library and no worries.

There are plenty of spread services where you can see the history and current spread.

On MT5 under the forum I use Robo as a source of the best on MT5 ticks. And there is another place. There's just the cup broadcast in MT5. And I view limit orders I place through MT4 in the MT5 market. Consequently, it is convenient to analyse the broker's market using MT5 tools. Unfortunately, there is no other place in the forex market till now.

Well, what to do if the spreads on MT4 are 2-5 times lower than on MT5. It's not the platform's fault. Two feet for MT5, but don't deliberately incur huge costs just because you like MT5 better.

So a cross-platform option is the best solution. And both testers work at once. Moreover, this kind of programming requires minimal gestures.

ivanivan_11:

it's from here

Exactly, there is a demo with such a server, but what does it have to do with FXCM is unclear...

spread nil

Here's the spread so spread)))) just now)

But mt4.

Alexandr Saprykin:

Here's the spread so spread)))) just now)

But mt4.

Negative spread. True, only half a second.

fxsaber:

Negative spread. True, only for half a second

And I'm writing tick data from five real accounts. When I finish my drink and upload the ticks to Matlab, I will be able to see there... I have somewhere a program for drawing spreads from different brokerage companies on one chart, I'll try to find it

Alexey Volchanskiy:
And I'm writing tick data from five real accounts. When I finish my drink and load the ticks into Matlab, I'll be able to see there... I try to draw spreads of different brokerage companies on one chart, I'll try to find it.
I am not drawing anything. Just MT5.