Execution speed on ECN accounts - page 6

elibrarius:

Outcome of the discussion.

I see the outcome of the discussion as follows - you have not received the logs, although in the alpari thread you did not insist on receiving them, i.e. the whole conversation was without any reason (no body - no case, no logs - no answer).If you had the logs, it would have been clear where your orders were sent, always to the same PL or to different ones.

ivanivan_11:
I see the outcome of the discussion as follows: you have not received the logs, although in the alpari branch you did not insist on receiving them, i.e. the whole conversation was without any reason (no body - no case, no logs - no answer).If you have the logs, it would be visible where your orders were sent to, always on the same PL or to different ones.

I've asked for the logs 2 times in the forum... 1 st time ignored, the 2 nd time administrator number 2 said that it is too late to ask them - because there is no point, the deadline for filing claims 2 days.

And they issue logs only for the claim, in pertenzii request for logs remained unanswered. Although the first message in the same claim was answered in 2 - 3 hours.

fxsaber:
You've overdone it with the number. The broker has discredited the platform, nobody cares anyway. There are some normal brokers, so why did you go to the first one?

I'll look for the right ones, in the light of my experience - I'll have something to compare them with.

elibrarius:

I'll look for normal ones, taking into account the experience gained, I will have something to compare them with.

I'll look for the normal ones, taking into account the experience I've gained - you'll have something to compare them with.

ivanivan_11:

For the mt5, there are not that many brokerage companies. i opened those for the sake of interest if you can open them via the terminal, not through the site. and the normal ones among them (by the number of tickers, by spreads - that is what is immediately visible, not to mention min depo, commissions, swaps, etc.) are probably the few.

O_o, where did FXCM MT5 come from? They only have MT4?

Yury Kirillov:
O_o, where did FXCM MT5 come from? they have mt4 only?

I don't know, but you see the list)) I didn't come up with it myself.

here's a good example - a big, well known company. spreads are lower.

They have only mt4 and they do not even have any good spreads. it's another reason why people are not switching to mt5. besides the complicated language compared to mcc4, there are very few good dealers. they are probably stuck on mt5 now at the level of 2010-2015 for the most part.

ivanivan_11:

I don't know, but you see the list)) I didn't come up with it myself.

Here's a good example - a large, well-known company. spreads are lower.

When you start scalping, it's not so bad, but the delay is too low, and the spread is 5 pt. In general, anyone who can make it, so it's better to make money as a trader.

With such spreads and 2 sec of delay (but at 5 pt spread), really - not so bad... The spreads are lower and the 2 sec delay (but the 5 pt spread is really not that bad).

When scalping, you can't wait for the price to pass the 30 pt spread.

elibrarius:

With such spreads and 2 sec delay (but at 5pt spread), it really isn't that bad... Anyway, whoever can, makes money on traders.

If you're scalping you can't wait till the price goes past the 30 pt. spread.

Yeah, some people are good at finding scalping sites ))))

EURUSD candles 5 sec just now

spread

Well on Al...and occasionally saw spreads of 1 pt. on EURUSD and USDCAD.

I'll put it on the fan )) the others don't have any pammers, I have to rely on my own.