vps server - page 8

Sergey Golubev:

The same, but in a little more detail (in English, but from the pictures everything is clear) -

If you want to "transfer the same trading account to another VPS", but it is necessary to register already another VPS (that is - in this case simply to transfer trading account from one VPS'a to another VPS will not work).
It`s easier (and free) to use already rented VPS, and transfer it to another account.

Thank you Sergei!

Exactly what you recommend I did, but apparently I didn't make it clear in my previous post. This changes the broker, its geographical location, and not just the trading account. Thus, the ping increases many times.

Question: Is it possible to use already paid resources to choose another VPS, with the lowest ping.

Well, like: rent VPS fromMetaQuotes for one year for a good price and then change brokers like gloves...:)

SYMRDV:

Thank you Sergei!

I did exactly what you recommend, but apparently I didn't make it clear in my previous post. The broker, its geographical location, and not just the trading account changes. Thus, the ping increases many times.

Question: Is it possible to use already paid resources to choose another VPS, with the lowest ping.

Well, like: rent VPS fromMetaQuotes for one year for a good price and then change brokers like gloves...:)

Another VPS?
I have no information that it can be done as easily as changing trading account within one VPS.
Here, you probably have to register for a new VPS (i.e. - everything again - ping, payment ...).

Sergey Golubev:

Another VPS?
I have no information that this can be done as easily as changing a trading account within a single VPS.
Here, you would probably have to sign up for a new VPS (i.e. all over again - ping, payment...).

Changing accounts within one broker is no problem, I've done it more than once.

Switching brokers qualitatively on a long term rented VPS is a problem! And it seems unsolvable... :(((

Apparently this is where the dog is buried, bringing good profits for the owners of the service. Either rent at the most expensive price for 1 month and if you have problems with the broker, you lose, but not much. Or save a significant amount on annual rent, but then do not twitch, sit in one place.

That's right: You pay twice less.

SYMRDV:

Changing accounts within one broker is no problem, I've done it more than once.

Switching brokers qualitatively on a long term rented VPS is a problem! And it seems unsolvable... :(((

Apparently this is where the dog is buried, bringing good profits for the owners of the service. Either rent at the most expensive price for 1 month and if you have problems with the broker, you lose, but not much. Or save a significant amount on annual rent, but then do not twitch, sit in one place.

That's right: You pay twice as much as you earn less.

It's better to ask the service desk - they will answer (they will give you information about the rules, i.e. they will give you information).

Subscribers:
What kind of vps do you use? Maybe some not expensive and reliable advice for 5-10 terminals.
I am using a VDS server!